剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我倒希望这是编出来的
Why?
为什麽?
They didn't create me.
我不是他们创造出来的
Only parts of me.
他们只创造了我的一部分
How can I ever untangle it?
我要怎麽分清现实虚幻?
Does it matter?
这重要吗?
What do you mean?
这话什麽意思?
Does it matter who you were?
你是谁重要吗?
All that matters is who you decide to be.
重要的是你想成为什麽样的人
Who you can be.
你能成为什麽样的人
You make it sound so easy.
说的倒轻巧
It is. It's all up to you.
本来就很简单 全由你决定
What, the voters don't get a say?
那投票人算什麽?
The voters will say yes.
投票人会同意的
I don't know.
难说
At this stage,
就目前而言
might seem a little cynical.
他们似乎有所怀疑
Like I was trading in on the family name.
以为我全靠的是家庭背景
Oh, you would be.
这说不定倒是真的
But it wouldn't be cynical.
但没什麽好怀疑的
You use what you have.
你只有动用了先天优势
Just think of all the good you could do.
想想你能带来的社会好处
Even if I decided to run...
就算我决定参加竞选...
do you have any idea
你知道
How much dirt the opposition could throw at me?
对手会给我抹多少黑?
Oh, I saw what you were doing when I walked into this party.
刚来的时候我就看见你在干嘛了
But everybody's got a past.
每个人都有过往
It's the future the voters care about.
但投票人在乎的是未来
You show them that, all will be forgiven.
如果你能给他们想要的未来 他们就会过往不究
Where did you come from?
你是哪裡人?
Salinas, Kansas.
堪萨斯的Salinas
And don't say I'm not in Kansas anymore.
别说这儿不是堪萨斯
I've heard that one.
老梗了
I know exactly where I am.
我很清楚我身在何处
And who I'm talking to.
也知道你是什麽来头
Did it really happen?
这些事都是真实的吗?
Was she ever here?
她来过这裡?
Or was it something programmed into me
还是程序设定好的
in some basement somewhere?
在某个小黑屋裡植入我的脑中
Doesn't matter.
算了
She was right.
她是对的
They made me into something better.
他们让我变得更好
You try to be your best.
你总是努力达到最佳状态
Yes.
没错
Even if I could,
就算我能回去
I don't know if I want to be the man I was before.
我不知道自己是否想变回原来的样子
I understand.
我懂
You do, don't you?
你真的明白
I'm afraid of Caroline.
我也害怕Caroline
If she comes back,
如果她回来了
where will I go?
现在的我怎麽办?
I don't want to fall asleep.
我不想睡觉
Even for a little while.
哪怕一会儿也不想
You're awake now.
你现在是清醒的
And so am I.
我也是
That's what they didn't expect.
他们不可能料到我们会逃
They were going to use me as cover, but they didn't get a chance
他们本想用我做掩护
to reprogram me.
但没来得及改写我的程序
They've created someone who can bring them down.
他们创造了一个能扳倒他们的人
And that's what I'm going to do.
我也正打算这麽干
There's still time.
还有时间
We can make it to the hearings.
应该能赶上听证会
We can expose them.
我们要揭发他们
And then we can be who we are.
然后就能找回自己的人生
We can be who we decide to be.
选择要成为怎样的人
Okay.
好了
Fire when ready.
准备好了就开火
Daniel?
Daniel?
Uh, I got nothing on Echo.
Echo这边没反应
That's unusual.
怎麽可能
I think your senator's filibustering.
我觉得议员在阻扰我们的行动
Wait...
等一下
What did you do?
你做了什麽?
Daniel, stop!
Daniel 住手!
They're in your head.
他们侵入了你的脑子
You don't have to listen!
别听他们的
You don't have to be what they tell you to be.
你不必让他们操纵你
You can belong to you.
你应该属于你自己
What do we see?
你看到什麽了?
Who is it?
你给谁打电♥话♥?
I'm looking at a triggered sleeper.
一个睡著的人被弄醒了
He's not set on stun.
他一点也不昏沉
And how's the other one?
另一个呢?
Uh, still alive, but spiking
还活著 但是...
on every front.
貌似不行了
I don't think she can match him.
我看她拼不过他
Get our new girlfriend to switch him off or bye-bye, Echo.
让你的新女友叫他别闹了 不然就要和Echo永别了
Roger that.
知道了
You hacked into my system.
你黑了我的系统
You stole Perrin's brain map.
偷了Perrin的脑谱图
You're trying to kill Echo.
你想杀了Echo
So we're even?
咱算是们扯平了吧?
Not even.
当然没有
Not even close.
还早著呢
Shut him down. Now.
马上关了他
Do you know who Echo really is?
你知道Echo的真实身份麽?
She's a friend.
她是我朋友
Friend?
朋友?
That shell?
就那个空壳?
I was her friend!
我才是她的朋友!
I was her best friend.
最好的朋友
This is what I got for it.
这就是我的下场
This is my gift from Caroline.
这是Caroline送我的礼物
This isn't about Caroline.
这跟Caroline无关
This is about Echo.
我们说的是Echo
They're the same!
她俩是一个人
Caroline has
Caroline对人格
a power over people,
有掌控能力
and however well you wiped her, she clearly still does!
不管你们如何擦除她的记忆 她的本性一直存在
She has no power over...
她不可能有能力...
When was the last time
你上一次称其他玩偶为朋友
that you described a doll as your friend?
是什麽时候?
I know about Alpha and Ballard.
我知道Alpha和Ballard的事
You're saying she doesn't have
你还坚持
some power?
她没有这个能力?
I'm saying shut Perrin down.
把Perrin关了
It's for the best.
这是为大局著想
You were so close to perfect.
你差一点就完美了
You still with me?
还在麽?
Is Bennett on board? 'Cause I don't see...
Bennett还在麽? 我看不到她了
Bennett's out.
Bennett出去了
I killed her?
我把她杀了?
I hit her.
我把她打昏了
It hurt.
手好疼
Yeah, but we can't just flip him back.
怎麽才能撤销指令
We can if we isolate the neural path.
把神经通路分离出来的话就可以
Do you know how many...
你知道有多少...
Then shut up and work.
那就闭嘴赶紧工作吧
I'm already working.
我已经在做了
I wouldn't hold your breath on the shutting up.
我也没指望你会就此闭嘴
No. I wouldn't.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表