剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
不会的
Topher's working every angle.
Topher在想办法
But you might want to say goodbye to Victor.
但你得跟Victor告别了
His contract ends first thing in the morning.
他的合同明早就到期了
I thought you'd be glad.
我以为你会高兴
I was gonna
我本来
use him to help me get everyone out.
想让他帮我把其他人放出去
He's already been used for five years.
他已经干了五年了
You'll manage without him.
没他你也能行
Everything's slipping away from me.
一切都在离我远去
Before, it was memories,
先是记忆
but I figured out how to hold onto them.
但我知道了如何留住它们
And now that I have something real...
现在我终于有了点真实的东西
people I care about... they're slipping away from me, too.
我在乎的人 他们也在离我远去
I'll talk to DeWitt about Paul.
我会跟DeWitt谈谈Paul的事
Maybe she'll change her mind.
或许她会改变主意
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Paul Ballard is brain-dead because of Echo.
Paul Ballard因为Echo而脑死亡
Funny, I thought he had Alpha to thank for that.
有意思 我以为是因为Alpha
It's all of a piece.
那只是一部分
Echo brought Alpha to the house.
是Echo把Alpha带到这儿
She made him jealous.
是她让他心存嫉妒
It all starts with Echo.
都是Echo引起的
- You got it all figured out. - Hardly.
- 你全想明白了 - 差得远
I still want to know what's going on
我想知道她那特殊的大脑
in that very special brain of hers.
是怎样在运作
She's not a blank slate anymore. She's a person
她不再是白板了 她有人格
like you or me.
就如你我
And keeping her away from Ballard is killing her.
离开Ballard让她生不如死
Perfect.
再好不过
You want her to suffer.
你想让她受苦
Pain reveals who you really are.
痛苦才能揭示真正的自己
Let's see who this girl really is.
看看她的真面目吧
Are all the arrangements for Victor's release finalized?
释放Victor的安排都敲定了吗?
Everything's set.
都搞定了
Would you mind handling the final paperwork for me?
你能帮我处理最后的文案吗?
Usually, you handle active releases.
通常是你负责释放特工
I thought it gave you a sense of satisfaction
我以为看他们离开
seeing them through.
会给你满足感
When I've recruited them.
只对招募来的人是
Victor was assigned to this house.
Victor是被指派来的
He wouldn't know me from you.
你出面 他就不会知道我
I saved my strawberries for you.
我把草莓留给你了
They're my favorite.
我最喜欢了
Victor, it's time for your treatment.
Victor 该治疗了
Will you sit with me at dinner?
晚餐还能一起吃吗?
That would be nice.
好啊
You're not coming back.
你不会回来了
When you get out of that chair,
你离开那张椅子时
you'll have your original personality.
就恢复了原来的人格
You need to say goodbye to her.
你要向她道别
If you don't get a chance to say good-bye,
要是你不抓住告别的机会
you'll regret it.
你会后悔的
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
I'll see you at dinner.
晚餐见
Afghanistan war vet, severe PTSD,
阿富汗战争审查 创伤后精神紊乱
which we cured.
这个我们治好了
This one actually makes me feel good about myself.
这人让我感觉良好
The last thing
他所记得的
he remembers is reclining in that chair
最后一件事是五年前
five years ago as I explained
躺在椅子上 听我说道
to him the last thing he would remember
他所记得的最后一件事
is reclining in the chair.
是躺在椅子上
I was probably standing right... here.
我当时大概站在这儿
Did it not work?
没效果吗?
Did something go wrong?
出问题了?
You were not just standing there.
你刚才没在这儿
And you were wearing different clothes.
你换衣服了
Well, not that different.
也没啥大变化
What did I just tell you?
我刚才说什麽了?
That five years would seem like... five seconds.
你说五年就像五秒钟一样
Welcome to the future
欢迎来到未来
where cars fly, robots serve our every whim
汽车满天飞 机器人无微不至地服务
and genetically engineered dinosaurs rule the earth.
转基因恐龙统治了地球
It's pretty much the same as when you left.
其实跟你离开的时候差不多
And the war?
战争呢?
Is it...?
是不是...?
It's still going on.
还在进行
So that's it.
仅此而已
Five years just like that.
五年不过如此
It wasn't just like that.
也不是仅仅如此
Right. Five years I don't even remember.
是啊 五年我什麽都不记得
I don't know.
说不好
It almost seems too easy.
这也太简单了
We've set up a trust fund in your name.
以你的名字开设了信託基金
Reserved a suite at the Hyperion
在龙神酒店给你定了套房♥
until you find something more permanent.
在找到住处前居住
Found several employment opportunities
还有一些就业机会
should you choose to work.
供你选择
If people ask,
如果有人问起
you spent the last five years at a V.A. hospital
就说在退伍军人医院待了五年
as part of an experimental program
参与战后精神障碍治疗的
that treats veterans for post-traumatic stress.
实验项目
We've created a paper trail to verify your story.
我们准备了相应档案支持你的说辞
For the first three months,
前三个月
you'll come into the Dollhouse on a bi-weekly basis
每两周来一次玩偶屋
for a diagnostic.
进行诊断
For a year following that,
接下来一年
we'll send a representative into the field to check on you.
我们会派人去给你做检查
If you have any problems, you can call us 24 hours a day.
遇到任何问题 随时可以找我们
But I don't expect any trouble.
但我不希望惹麻烦
This entire process was designed
整个过程精心设计
so you can slip into your old life
好让你能够顺利地
without realizing you were gone.
找回以前的生活
Congratulations, Mr. Ceccoli,
恭喜你 Ceccoli先生
you're a free man.
你自♥由♥了
English www.addic7ed.com
中文 伊甸园美剧
With an increase in troop numbers,
随著军队数量增加
U.S. military forces begin
美军在
a new offensive against insurgents
阿富汗南部开始了
in the southern regions of Afghanistan.
新一轮武装行动
炸♥弹♥杀死8名美军
How long have you been sitting here?
你在这儿坐多久了?
I'm waiting for Victor.
我在等Victor
We're going to have dinner together.
我们要共进晚餐
Sierra...
Victor's not coming back.
Victor不会回来了
But he always comes back from his treatments.
他治疗后总会回来的
This time he isn't.
这次不会
He left. For good.
他走了 不会回来了
He wouldn't leave me.
他不会离开我
He's free.
他自♥由♥了
They gave his life back to him.
他们把生活还给了他
But you're not happy for him.
你却并不为他高兴
I needed him.
我需要他
I thought he could help me get everyone out.
他可以帮我让大家逃出去
I'm sad, too...
我也很难过
But not for us, for him.
但不是为我们 是为他
He's not ready to be by himself.
他还没准备好独自一人
Excuse me.
打扰下
Hi.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表