剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
So's the room they stayed in.
屋裡也没有异常
Hold on, I think I see something.
等下 我貌似看到有人
You better get up here.
你最好也上来
On my way.
就来
Am I the only one who bothered to dress for this?
只有我一个人正装出场吗?
I mean, the Black works,
看看你们的黑色工作服
because honestly, when doesn't it?
说句实在话 哪会有人穿这种衣服
It's functional, it's slimming.
又丑又紧身
But you...
还有你...
you don't work
不再
for the federal government anymore.
给联邦政♥府♥工作了吗
Why don't you go with just a splash of color?
为什麽不♥穿♥得活泼一点?
Trigger device.
连锁爆♥炸♥装置
Yep.
没错
Put it down, Alpha.
放下遥控器 Alpha
If I do then he will become a splash of color.
如果我放了 他就会变成一朵烟花
I'm thinking red.
应该是红的吧
Help me.
救救我
Alpha, do not do this.
Alpha 别这样
There's a part of you that knows this is wrong.
你还有良心
There are many parts of me that know that this is wrong.
我当然知道这是不对的
None that care.
但良心们不关心
And six
还有6个
that just find it funny.
真逗
You know what's not funny?
知道什麽不好玩儿吗?
Is that she actually cares about these guys.
她还真在乎这些男的
You know what I mean.
你知道我指的是什麽
She loves.
她全心去爱
But they're just using her.
但他们只是在利用她
Not even every part of her.
甚至利用的还不是整个她
Just the piece that serves them.
只是用某个部分来为自己服务
They're wasting her.
他们完全是在糟践她
So I'm going to waste them.
所以我要反过来糟践他们
She doesn't know. She doesn't remember.
她不知情也不记得的
Do not lie to me! We remember everything.
少扯! 我们什麽都记得
What did you say, about you and Echo,
你和Echo在一起的时间
about your time together?
你是怎麽说的?
Tell them what you told me.
怎麽跟我说的 告诉他们
Please, please, just let me go.
求求你放了我
You said that she was amazing...
你说她很棒...
And that it was what?
有多棒?
Tell them.
告诉他们
I said it was a blast.
就像烟花一样
Who doesn't love a pun?
谁不爱烟花呢?
Fall back!
后退!
He's gone.
他逃走了
They both are.
他们都不见了
Chris Dunsford's on an international flight
Chris Dunsford在一趟国际航♥班♥上
for the next 12 hours.
还有12小时才到目的地
Angie Dameron is in a safehouse outside of Berkeley.
Angie Dameron在伯克利外的安全屋
Yoshi Maru died of leukemia a year ago.
Yoshi Maru一年前死于白血病
So who's left?
还剩谁?
Just one, Joel Mynor.
只剩一个 Joel Mynor
Mynor...
the Internet guy.
搞电脑的那个
The problem is, I can't track him down.
问题是我找不到他
Two weeks out of the year
他自己躲起来了
he goes on some retreat and disappears.
已经两个礼拜了
Family members and business colleagues
家人和同事
insist they have no idea where.
都坚持不知情
So that means Alpha won't be able to find him.
那Alpha也应该找不到他
I imagine Rebecca knows.
我觉得Rebecca可能知道
Rebecca, the dead wife?
他死去的老婆Rebecca?
Rebecca, the imprint.
是Rebecca的印记
If she knows,
如果她知道
Alpha knows.
Alpha就会知道
We have to find him
我们要在Alpha找到他之前
before Alpha does.
找到他
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
别过来
No, hey, I haven't done anything wrong, okay? You can't arrest me.
我没犯法 你不能捉我
I'm not here to arrest you.
我不是来逮捕你的
You know what, you kicked the crap out of me last time,
你上次耍诈害我
and I let it slide,
我没追究你
but I don't forgive when I'm on vacation.
但要是我在度假 我绝不会轻饶你
So just get lost, FBI guy.
滚开吧 FBI
I'm not with the FBI anymore.
我已经不是FBI了
I'm with the Dollhouse, and we believe you're in danger.
我在玩偶之家干 我们认为你有危险
You're with them now?
你给他们工作了?
Wow.
哇
You're a little bit of a freak, aren't you?
你可真是个怪人
I don't even know what to say to that.
我都不知道该说什麽了
Someone may be trying to kill you, Mr. Mynor.
Mynor先生 有人可能要杀你
We believe you'll be safest inside the Dollhouse
我们认为你待在玩偶之家会比较安全
until we find him.
直到我们找到他为止
No, not a chance.
才不去
I'm... that part of my life is over, okay?
我人生的那一部分已经逝去了
And I got rid of your girl's number.
我已经删了那女孩的号♥码
And... I mean, I'm getting married, okay?
而且 我快要结婚了
I have moved on.
我的生活在前进
Hi, Joel.
嗨 Joel
Oh, I, uh...
我...
I've missed you so much.
我好想你
You sure he'll be safe here?
你确定他在这裡会安全?
Yeah, as safe as he can be.
肯定是最安全的
Baby, I'll be fine.
宝贝 我会没事的
This spa looks super fortified.
水疗看起来有助于身体健康
I just don't want anything to happen to you.
我不希望你有不测
Mr. Mynor, I'm so glad you're well.
Mynor先生 很高兴你没事儿
Our staff will make sure you're comfortable until the threat has passed.
在威胁消失之前 我们的员工会确保你一切舒适
Thanks, Adelle.
谢谢 Adelle
I hear congratulations are in order.
听说你已收到各方贺电
Your pending nuptials have made all the papers.
说你即将结婚
Thank you.
谢谢
Our programmer, Mr. Brink.
我们的程序员 Brink先生
He's been very eager to show you his toys.
他很希望能给你展示他的作品
And he can keep you occupied for days if, necessary.
他根本不会让你有歇著的时候
Huge fan.
我超级粉你的
Huge. Thank you.
谢谢你
Joel, can I stay with you?
Joel 我能和你待在一起吗?
Oh, I don't see why not.
有何不可呢
I'm afraid my active is in very great need of a treatment.
她恐怕需要进行一些治疗
Okay, but, um, I can see her later, though, right?
但我还能再见到她 对吧?
Of course. We'll take very great care of her.
当然 我们会好好照顾她的
Let me show you around.
我来带你参观一下
Sit. There.
去那边坐
Tell me, which part
告诉我 "隔离Echo"这个命令
of "put Echo in solitary" was unclear to either of you?
你们有谁听不懂?
It was an emergency.
因为事态紧急
So we're handing out day passes now?
所以就可以让她逍遥一天?
You both blatantly disregarded
你们公然无视直属命令
a direct order and then lied about it.
居然还撒谎
We had to act quickly.
我们必须争分夺秒
Echo was the only one who could find Mynor and bring him in.
而Echo是唯一能找到Mynor 并把他带回来的人
You mean Rebecca.
你指的是Rebecca
Rebecca knew how to get to Mynor.
Rebecca才知道怎麽找到Mynor
Of course.
当然
I'm aware of your little cabal.
我瞭解你们的小阴谋了
And I will not be managed.
但我绝不会姑息养奸
We're sorry. It won't happen again.
抱歉 不会有下次了
I need to find a more suitable location for Mr. Mynor.
我们要给Mynor先生找个更合适的地点
We can't have clients roaming about the house.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表