剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
成为你合法丈夫
To be your lawfully-wedded husband?
马丁 我爱你
Martin, I love you.
爱他 尊重他 不论疾病或健康
To love and honor, in sickness and in health
直到你们生命的尽头
So long as you both shall live?
我愿意
I do!
你是谁
Who are you?!
我是罗玛·克拉尔
My name is Roma Klar.
是啊 这太可笑了
Yes, it is. It's comical.
我明白 搞笑的关键 在于对时机的掌握
It is, I understand, the key to comedy-- the, um, timing.
就一天
One day
结婚就一天 我就收到了这个
One day wed, and I get this!
我妻子是我仇人的证据
Proof that my wife is my enemy.
保罗·伯拉德
Paul Ballard...
他在哪找上你的
Where did he find you?
你又不是调查局里的
I mean, you're not bureau.
你是被保护的证人吗
Uh, witness protection?
落魄的演员
Starving actress?
他给了你什么承诺
What did he promise you?
他是你情人吗
Is he your lover?
我从没见过这个人
I've never seen this man.
有图为证了 你没见过这个人吗 亲爱的
This is a photo! Have you seen this man, darling?!
这是假的 PS出来的
It's fake! It's photoshopped!
或者这个人跟我问过时间
Or this guy, he asked me for the time
别人就拍下来了
And had someone snap a picture.
为什么
Why?
来伤害你
To hurt you!
他是你的仇人
He's your enemy.
他用了最能报复你的办法
He comes at what's closest to you!
他干的多漂亮啊
Well, good for him!
我还以为你很温柔很坦诚
I thought you were gentle and honest.
但他更了解你 你这家庭暴♥力♥男
He knew better, you wife-beating
-你这 -听著
- Piece of... - Listen...
-别碰我 -罗玛
- Don't touch me! - Roma!
罗玛 对不起
Roma, Roma... I'm sorry.
你怎么会有这样的仇人
Who has enemies like that?
你究竟做的什么会有人这么报复你
Who the hell are you that people hate you that much?
我不是傻子
I'm not stupid.
马丁 我知道你不仅是个该死的投资者
Martin, I know you're not just a freakin' financier
但是我不在乎
But I don't care!
我看上的不是你的职业
I didn't marry your job!
而是你
I married you.
我果然没看错你
I can't be wrong about you.
看著我
Look at me.
别想其他的 看著我
Just forget everything and look at me.
我是你的妻子
I am your wife.
这辈子都是
For the rest of my life...
我是且永远都是埃莉诺·佩恩太太
I am and will always be Mrs. Eleanor Penn.
等等
Wait...
这次他们把我变成了谁
Who did they make me this time?
它们多漂亮啊 不是吗
They're lovely, aren't they?
当然 它们现在只是小炸♥弹♥
Of course, they're just little bombs.
把钚摆进去后
They're not actually dirty bombs
才能成爲髒弹
until you've inserted them inside the plutonium,
不过那样它们就变丑了
But then they're just ordinary looking.
我喜欢事物的本质
I like the heart of the thing.
原理 内在的闪光点
The mechanism, the light from within.
这就是我为什么爱上了你
That's why I loved you.
在重要的事情上
I never lied to you...
我从未骗过你
Not about anything that mattered.
我是伯拉德 帮我接托弗·布林克
It's Ballard. Let me talk to Topher Brink.
好的 请稍等
Uh, okay. Please hold.
我是托弗 怎么了
This is Topher. What up?
事情不大对劲
Something's not right.
关于艾可
With Echo?
驯化者说她两小时前
Her handler said she spiked
情绪出现剧烈波动
About two hours back.
你能查一下吗
Can you access that?
可以 我在查
I can, I am.
他怎么没介入
Why didn't he move in?
他说那是性冲动
He said it was excitement.
他们刚刚结婚
They were being newlyweds.
那不是熊熊欲♥火♥
Yeah, that's not hot monkey love.
血清素是零
I got zero serotonin.
CA-1的脑皮层活动剧烈
Theta activities to the CA-1 are peaking.
那是痛苦和惊恐
That was pain and panic.
他怎么能弄错这个
How did he miss this?
你现在看见什么
What do you see now?
她很激动 但是也有下降
She's amped but there's drop-offs.
有点不稳定
It's kind of random.
可能脑震荡了
She could be concussed.
我要派人进去
I'm calling it.
你现在派人 克拉尔绝对会杀了她
You move in now, Klar will kill her for sure.
你有更好的计划吗
You got a better plan?
没 但我有个更烂的
No, but I do have a much worse one.
先生
Sir.
天 简直是做梦
My god, this is becoming surreal.
让她出来
Bring her out.
保罗·伯拉德来了
Well, it's Paul Ballard.
专门打击犯罪的
Special Agent in charge
探员
Of bugger all.
你好 马丁
Hello, Martin.
你是来祝我们新婚快乐的吗
Have you come to wish us joy on our nuptials?
放了她
Let her go.
但是我们深爱对方
But we're very much in love.
你不知道自己在跟谁打交道
You don't know who you're dealing with here.
反正不是联邦调查局
Well, I know it's not the FBI.
我要留著这把枪
I think I'm going to keep this gun.
把它当作宝贝
I'm going to treasure it.
这是个错误的决定
You're making a mistake.
你可是这方面的专家
Oh, well, you're the expert in that field.
他跟你说他还在联邦局里吗
Did he tell you he was still with the FBI?
没被轰走
Not ousted in disgrace?
没跟你提起
Did he forget to mention
他那可悲的失败要抓获
His pathetic failed attempts
我和所有坏人的意图
To catch me, or anyone?
我特别好奇 他说了什么
I'm just so anxious to know what he said
让你心甘情愿跟一个与他
That put you in bed with a man who represents
全然不同的人上♥床♥
Everything that he will never be.
什么
What?
我听不懂
I don't understand
你说的话
Anything you're saying.
东尼在哪
Where's Donny?
罗玛 亲爱的 这不是在演戏
Oh, Roma, love, it's the wrong act.
她没演戏
It's not an act.
天 我的头疼死了
God, my head is on fire.
乖乖地给妈妈拿点止痛药来
Be a dream and bring mommy a vicodin...
行了 我开始觉得也许
Okay, I'm starting to feel like maybe
她没把这当一回事
She's not taking this seriously.
她不明白这是怎么回事
She doesn't get what's happening.
因为压力之类的
The pressure or something.
她崩溃了
She cracked.
你忍♥不了的
You couldn't take it.
这是照片上那人
This is the man from the picture.
马丁 我不认识他
Martin, I don't know him.
得了吧
Just give it up.
你叫卡罗琳 你不
Your name is Caroline. You don't...
我绝不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我把一切都赌你身上了
I bet everything on you.
我用命换来的这个 而你竟然...
I traded my life for this, and you couldn't even...
保罗
Paul.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表