剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
寻找著什么 更好的东西
Searching for something... better?
我不需要更好的
I don't need better.
不 你不断改变是因为 因为有风
No, you move because... because there is wind.
你想离开这里吗
Do you want to get out of here?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
我们可以多聊聊诺兰
We can talk some more about Nolan.
想溜了
Sneaking out?
我正找你告别
I was just looking for you to say good-bye.
你为什么急著离开
Why are you so eager to leave?
我是说 这里的每个人都很喜欢你
I mean, everyone is here to adore you.
诺兰 好好欣赏这些画吧
Enjoy the painting, Nolan.
普里雅 再待一会儿
Stay a little longer, Priya.
这些画都是你的
The painting is yours.
已经没我的事了
My job here is done.
-我要走了 -为什么
- I'm going now. - Why?
你就为了一个刚认识的小子离开
So you can give it up to some guy you just met?
他不是个真实存在的人
He's not even real.
-什么 -你要接受辅疗吗
- What? - Would you like a treatment?
你本该帮我的
You were supposed to help me.
你根本不需要我的帮助
Oh, you don't need my help.
你壮如牛 插著角 精力旺盛
You are like the bull-- strong, yet with the horns, fierce.
-等等 -再见
- Wait... - Ciao.
等做完辅疗 我再来找你
After my treatment, I find you.
再见 再见
Ciao, ciao.
再见
Good-bye.
我已经全力以赴了
I've pulled out all the stops.
我是说 这是我们的大事件
I mean, this is our big night.
-我们 我们 我们 -不
- We've, we've, we've... - No,
-这不是我们的 -我们早就计划好的
- This isn't our night. - ...we've planned for this.
-不是我们的 不 -听著 我已经
- There's no we. no, - Look, I have--
我把所有的都给你了
I've offered you everything.
你还想要什么
What else do you want?
我只想赶紧离开这鬼地方
I want to walk out the damn door.
你到底想要什么
What did you expect, huh?
日复一日
Day after day,
在我面前晃悠 勾引我
Just dangling it in front of my face, seducing me.
勾引 你疯了 诺兰
Seducing? You're crazy, Nolan.
都是自己瞎想的
It's all in your head.
放开我
Get off me!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是不会让你走的
I'm not going to take no for an answer.
我可以做任何事
All right, I'll do anything.
别说了
Stop it!
你太让我恶心了
You disgust me.
无论做什么我都不可能爱上你
Nothing in this world could ever make me love you.
现在
Present Day
我什么时候可以再见到你
When can I see you again?
不知道
I don't know.
很快吧
Soon.
等一下
Wait, wait.
我要记住你
To remember you.
我爱你
I love you.
我喜欢你画的鸟
I like your bird.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不喜欢这个颜色
I don't like this color, though.
那你为什么用它
Why do you use it?
不知不觉就用了
It's always here.
应该可以的
Ah, it should work.
看来是不可以
Well, it doesn't work.
理论上是可以的
It works in theory.
阿尔法仅用电♥话♥就成功了
Alpha got it to work, through a phone nonetheless.
能拿我的智商和阿尔法比吗
Are you comparing my intelligence to Alpha's?
但 你跟他一样在自言自语
Well... you're talking to yourself like he does.
这点 非常好
That's a... very good point.
-什么非常好 -我靠
- What's good? - Mother ship!
你下次可别这么吓唬我
Oh... you got to stop doing that
要不我就给你身上挂个铃铛
Or I'll make you wear a bell.
你不用给我送礼
You shouldn't have.
希拉画的
Sierra made it.
你真细心 但我的冰箱
That's very thoughtful of you, but I don't think
已经挂满了
There's room on my fridge.
你简直像个忍♥者
You're like a ninja.
希拉恨这个坏人
Sierra hates the bad man.
这个坏人是谁
Who's the bad man?
和其他人不一样
It's not like the others.
这个坏人让她一次又一次的伤心
He makes her sad over and over.
好吧 这是...
Well, it's a...
出于本能的疑惑
Fairly primitive rendition.
我不确定这是个人 更别说他是谁
I'm not sure if this is a man, let alone which one.
你根本没认真找
You're not looking hard enough.
从来没有
You never do.
希拉常见的那个客户
What's the word on this repeat client
是个怎样的人
Sierra has been seeing?
为什么这么问
Why?
有点小疑惑
Something's bothering me about it.
我有一种不祥的预感
I have a hunch something's wrong.
我有预感 很可笑吗
That's funny-- that I have a hunch?
你居然会有疑惑
That it's bothering you.
诺兰·肯纳德
Nolan Kennard.
罗森公♥司♥极其重要的客户 医学和药理学双料博士
Big-time Rossum VIP, MD, P.H.D. in molecular pharmacology.
博士论文是关于精神安定药的
Wrote his dissertation on neuroleptics.
为患病儿童做出极大的贡献 要不我把
Works a lot with sick kids. You want me
他的资料整理一下发到你系统里
To make this profile available to you on the system?
那他要的是什么服务
What about the engagements?
这得问你了
You design them.
很温驯
Tame.
你拿手的浪漫或者诱惑类场景
Your typical romance or seduction scenarios.
希拉精神紧张的程度从来没高过1.3
Sierra's stress levels never go higher than a 1.3.
回来时健康情况非常良好
Always comes back with a clean bill of health.
你知道的 我帮过希拉
I helped Sierra, you know.
她刚来这的时候是个精神病
She was a paranoid schizophrenic
偏执型精神分♥裂♥症
When she came here--
我帮过她
Psychotic-- and I helped her.
我又没问
I didn't ask.
你的预感就是这么来的
Is that where your hunch came from?
是 这是希拉画的
Yeah. It's Sierra's.
艾可给我的
Echo brought it to me.
还说什么关于
She was going on
一个坏男人
About a bad man.
他是这的不良客户 我猜
He's the blotch here, is what I'm getting.
艾可给你的
Echo brought it you.
她对希拉一直都很关心
She's always been mother hen about Sierra.
那你该认真的看啊
Should look into that.
我看著呢
I am!
艾可比我的告诉你都多
And so far, Echo's given me way more than you have.
我需要找到一种联♥系♥
I need a connection,
一种模式
A pattern.
桑德斯
Saunders.
桑德斯
Saunders?
她已经不在这了 博伊德
She's gone, Boyd.
你别再乱想了
You got to stop mooning.
桑德斯没负责过任务
Saunders didn't work engagements.
她照顾这里的玩偶
She looked after the actives here.
她应该看过
She would have seen.
看过什么
Seen what?
模式
A pattern.
"都画有黑影"
"Dark shape always present."
"一定是和她过去有关" 这是个疑问
"Must be something from her past?" question mark.
我只能看出来这些
I can only conclude that,
如果黑影代表的是希拉加入前
If the dark shapes don't symbolize Sierra's
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表