剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Well, okay, maybe I am.
好吧 或许我算
And Echo.
还有Echo
Topher's a little off.
Topher算是有点畸形吧
But Adelle- she's a class act
而Adelle却一直是正常人的
- All the way. - Alpha.
- 典范 - Alpha
It's just that I have worked so hard to have a peaceful
我呕心沥血才在这儿获得
Life here.
一方安宁
It's harder for me than most.
这对我来说才是最艰难的
Victor: Hey...
嘿
I get it.
我懂了
You think I don't want every one of those skills
你以为我不想把那些技能
Firing through my head?
都灌到脑子裡去吗?
I know how good it feels.
我知道那感觉很棒
Skip learning the hard way.
不用费神去学习
Skip the long hours...
不用费时
The sweat, the training.
不用流汗 不用训练
Just to feel the thrill of perfection.
就能有娴熟掌握的快♥感♥
But if we're going to rebuild the world,
但如果要重建世界
I want to do it myself.
我要凭自己的力量
Sorry, boss,
对不住了 老大
That means you stand with the luddites.
你是跟保守派站在一边了
Did he just call me a luddite?
他说我也是保守派?
Looking for these?
找这个吗?
We'll take him to the holding cell.
我们带他去拘留室
The tiny one to medical.
小个儿送到医务室
Figure out what to do with them after we set off the emp.
引爆脉衝后再来处理他们
Let's go, Romeo.
走吧 Romeo
Oh, god, she's so cool.
天啊 她真酷
It's okay.
没事
It's okay. Everything's going to be okay.
没事 一切都会好的
He's tired.
他累了
He's much worse when he's tired.
他累了就不行了
Tired?
累了?
Bedtime.
该上♥床♥了
It was like this when I bought the place.
我接管这儿的时候就这样
Kill your idols. There's a piece of truth.
杀死偶像(乐队名) 这儿还有一丝真♥相♥
Well, I'm very glad you didn't clean up.
你没清理真是太好了
Yeah, it spoke to the schizophrenic in me. Hmm.
是啊 它能跟精神分♥裂♥的我交谈
Well, both of them, actually.
其实两个我都行
He didn't come back for the tech.
他不是为了科技回来
He came back for an idea.
是为了实现一个想法
A synapse fires and I find a solution before the problem.
一个神经键的触动 让我在问题发生前找到了解决方法
How many times has "b" come before "a"?
有几次"b"在"a"前面?
"sniper."
"狙击"
"demolition."
"破坏"
"Ernesto."
He gave it up, Priya.
他放弃了 Priya
He knew he couldn't take you.
他知道他带不走你
And he'll be back for these, I guarantee it.
但他会为这些回来的 我保证
Well... Let him!
来吧
Priya!
Wonder if I'm in here somewhere.
不知我在不在这裡面
"memory of Priya."
"Priya的记忆"
Pulls it out of his head, along with "being human."
和"正常人"一起从他脑裡被取了出来
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底怎麽回事?
This!
这个
This tech has been eating at my life...
这些东西蚕食著我的生活
He's in love with you!
他深爱著你
Are you really that thick?
你真这麽迟钝吗?
This isn't something that comes on a drive.
这可不是能写到硬盘上的东西
They tried to pull it out of him.
他们试图把它提取出来
They wiped his mind for years, and he never stopped loving you!
他们数年来一直在擦除他的记忆 他却从没停止过爱你
You want to kill the tech?
你想毁掉存储器?
Kill it! Shut it down!
来吧 砸碎它
Lock him out!
把他锁在心扉外
Give him nothing!
置之不理
You can string him along for years.
你跟他若即若离这麽多年
You've got years together and what you should do is waste it!
你们在一起这麽多年 而你却白白浪费掉了
Never tell him that you love him.
从未告诉他你的爱
Never tell him that you're grateful for him!
从未告诉他你的感激
He's dead!
他死了
He's dead!
他死了
He's just... Dead!
他就这麽...死了
I never told him.
我从未告诉过他
Paul's dead.
Paul死了
And I'm alone.
就剩我独自一人了
I'm all alone, I'm always alone.
我独自一人 我总是孤单
Paul.
Bennett: Welcome to lecture one in a three-part series entitled
欢迎来到"皮质印记的神经重建"讲座
"neuroplasticity in relation to cortical imprinting."
三个部分的第一部分
Her face has a look about her.
真是张独特的脸
The most effective way to imprint new pathways
植入新通路最有效的方法
Is with a timed electrostatic charge.
是使用适当时间的静电刺♥激♥
It simulates the natural rewiring process of the brain.
模拟大脑本身的重载过程
Basic neuroplasticity-
基本神经重建
Every action affects our neural topography.
任何行为都影响著神经结构
We literally become what we do,
我们即是现在的我们
Not what we've done or what we will do.
无关乎做过什麽 将要做什麽
We're best defined by our actions in the moment.
我们由当前行为所定义
With a wavelength of more than two meters,
使用超过两米波长的电波
Little damage is done to the surrounding tissue.
对周边组织几乎不造成伤害
Thank you.
谢谢你
Greater than two meters.
大于两米
The connection goes there.
在这儿焊接
I know.
知道了
Does this mean we're finished?
这是说我们完成了吗?
Where do we set off the device?
我们在哪儿启动装置?
High up, higher up.
高处 更高的地方
Higher, the better. Gamma rays bounce off the atmosphere.
越高越好 让大气层反射伽马射线
Is my old office high enough?
我以前的办公室够高吗?
Yes, yes, yes, perfect.
是的 很好
It'll hit the stratosphere.
能达到同温层
A minor explosion cascades into a major chain reaction.
小爆♥炸♥的波动将引发连锁反应
- Explosion? - It does the work for you.
- 爆♥炸♥? - 爆♥炸♥生效
You said it could only be activated manually.
你说过这只能手动启动
You're not coming back.
你不打算回来了
Small price to pay.
微小的代价
I didn't want to cause any more pain.
我不想再造成痛苦了
Is now a bad time to ask for a favor?
想找你帮个忙 是不是时机不对?
T... I'd like you to meet your father.
T 这是你父亲
Go on.
去吧
Hey.
你好
I'm Anthony.
我叫Anthony
But, uh, you can call me Tony.
你可以叫我Tony
That's my name, too.
我也叫这名字
Yeah.
是啊
Can I help you burn stuff?
我能帮你烧东西吗?
You don't have to do it, you know.
你不必这麽做的 你知道
At least not alone.
至少不用一个人去
I do.
我要去
I'll fix what we did to their heads.
我来修复我们损伤的大脑
You fix what we did to the rest of the world.
你来弥补我们犯下的过错
Your job is way harder.
你要做的比我难多了
Man...
真是的...
You don't waste any time.
你一点时间都不浪费啊
Shut up.
闭嘴
I don't have to.
我才不呢
I'm going.
我要走了
Our tiny messiah's gonna be a ten-year-old soon.
咱们的小救世主就要变回孩子了
Somebody's gotta look after her.
得有人照顾她
Caroline told me.
Caroline跟我说过
And you, stumpy, are going nowhere.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表