剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
The stuff, it's wearing off.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
他杀了她
He killed her.
他杀了她
He killed her.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know
他也会杀了我们的
He's going to kill us, too.
不 他不会得逞的
No, he isn't.
我们不能让他得逞
We won't let him.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-梅根 -梅根
- Megan. - Megan.
我叫罗宾
I'm Robin.
我们有名有姓
We have names.
记住
Remember that.
我们是正常人
We're human.
不是他的玩偶
Not his toys.
我们得离开这里
We're getting out of here.
找找突破口
Find a weakness.
他走了
He's on foot.
混♥蛋♥
Damn.
也许不是走
Or maybe not on foot.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
地铁站
Metrolink station.
如果他上了地铁
If he got on it, he could be
那他可能去任何地方 山谷 市区 好莱坞
Anywhere from the valley, downtown, Hollywood...
意外
The accident.
车祸 在哪儿发生的
The hit and run, where did it happen?
就在比佛利街
Just outside Beverly Hills.
肯定那里离她关那些女人的地方不远
That has to be close to where he's keeping the women.
你觉得他会回到那里去
You think he's headed back there?
很可能离他找希拉婶婶的替代品
Probably with a stop along the way
就一站地远
To pick up a new aunt Sheila.
好莱坞线
The Hollywood line would put him
就会到比佛利街
Straight towards Beverly Hills. Yeah.
我去看看能不能找到他
I'm going to see if I can pick up his trail.
你要追的人现在乘坐公共交通工具?
Your one man manhunt's using public transportation now?
所以你得向我保证
Which is why you're going to provide assurance.
你什么意思?
Beg pardon?
我们不能让维克多被泰瑞·凯伦斯
We cannot allow Victor to be used as Terry Karrens'
当作其诱拐和杀人的工具
Vehicle for abduction and murder.
我个人也同意你的说法
I'm personally against it.
你得把维克多从他的意识里拉出来
You need to free Victor of him.
我想啊 不过他不在这里
Love to. He's not here.
我知道
I do know this.
远程洗♥脑♥
A remote wipe?
那很难完成的
It can't be done.
可以的
It can be done.
阿尔法不就对艾可做过
Alpha did it with Echo.
但是他用的是音频干扰
But he used a tonal interface.
连环杀手维克多需要一部手♥机♥
Serial killer Victor would need to have a phone.
我需要有个音频
I need to have a tone.
我得让他接电♥话♥
I'd have to get him to answer the phone.
你有他的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you have his number?
显然没有
Obviously not.
想想其他方法吧 快点想
Think another way. Think of it fast.
她轻松的骑在马上
"upon an ambler easily she sat.
眼睛被头巾挡住 头顶带著
"well wimpled aye and over all a hat.
像小圆盾或者圆盾一样宽大的帽子
As broad as is a buckler or a targe."
那个圆盾根本就是个伪装
A "targe" is a shield.
还是没明白
Yeah still not following.
卷起的地毯环绕在她大大的臀部
"a rug was tucked around her buttocks large."
我觉得肥臀在13世纪肯定大受欢迎
I guess a fat ass was a good thing in the 1300's.
她的脚上还有一对尖尖的靴刺
"and on her feet a pair of spurs quite sharp."
真恶心
Oh nasty.
她只知道
"the remedies of love she knew perchance
唯一弥补爱情创伤的方法
"for of that art she'd learned
是那种古老的舞蹈
The old old dance."
真喜欢那样
Liking that.
你的留声机在哪
Where's your tune-age?
你能不能只想著跳舞
Don't you just feel like dancing?
好吧
Yes.
你有没有感受到我这个辣女的吸引力
Are you feeling my bathy girl power?
因为我深刻的感受到你这个男孩的吸引力
'cause I'm pretty sure I'm feeling your boy power.
现在我们聊聊这个F
Now let's talk about this "F".
动情了
Must be love.
或者什么
Or something.
我是博伊德
This is Boyd.
博伊德 我是托弗
Hey Boyd it's Topher.
我们这里出了点状况
We're trying something in here
所以我们要通知所有的驯化者
And so we're calling all the handlers in the field
告诉他们我要
To let them know that I'm going
把生物监控系统
To be taking the biolink grid
暂时断开几秒钟
Off-line for a few seconds.
所以如果你的屏幕出现黑屏
So uh when uh your screen goes dead
不用担心
There's nothing to worry about. okay.
你想干嘛
What are you trying?
远程消除记忆
Uh, a remote wipe.
-为什么 -其实
- Why? - Oh well...
维克多身上没有全球定位系统
Victor's loose doesn't have GPS
而显然他现在是个连环杀手
And apparently he's a serial killer.
所以我打算
So what I'm going to attempt to do
传送生物电波 虽然还是不知道他在哪
Is go into his biolink feed which doesn't tell me
但至少能影响他的大脑
Where he is but it does give me a way into his head.
我会逆转信♥号♥♥
I'm going to reverse the signal
发出净化的讯息
Send a purgation tone
让他不能控制自己的思想
And blow his mind.
差不多就那样
Literally.
然后呢 就把他留在玩偶状态
Then what? Just leave him out there in his doll-state?
记忆全部消除
Totally wiped?
他就像一个没有头脑的机器人
He'll be an empty-headed robot
在好莱坞转悠
Wandering around Hollywood.
他不会有事
He'll be fine.
我们会找到他
We'll find him.
怎么知道我们成功了呢
How will we know if we're successful?
看见没
See this?
现在他的脑波像条响尾蛇一样扭来扭去
Right now his vitals are doing the mamba.
说明他很兴奋
He's excited about something.
如果记忆消除起作用的话
If the wipe takes they should
-脑波就会变成直线 -开始吧
- Flatten out. - Go.
你让我神魂颠倒
You do have power over me.
你这个迷人的小妖精
You are an incredible woman.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
我是个迷人的小妖精
I am an incredible woman.
我的老天
Goodness gracious.
兰顿先生 你今晚的任务怎样
Hello Mr. Langton how's your evening out?
就跟平常一样
A lot like my evenings in.
我想我们这里出了点
I'm afraid there's been a little bit
状况
Of a situation here.
托弗告诉我了
Yeah. I spoke to Topher.
远程消除记忆起作用了吗
Did the remote wipe take?
这还得拭目以待
It remains to be seen.
在执行消除时
The attempt seems to
系统断电了
Thrown the entire system off-line.
等托弗修好它 我们就知道结果了
We'll know all once Topher has rebuilt it.
现在我们跟瞎了一样
Until then, we're blind.
我们要把所有工作中的玩偶带回来
We need to bring in all our field actives.
在问题解决前 做到万无一失
Get them in pocket till the situation is resolved.
没问题
I agree.
明白我的意思吗
You'll take point on this?
明白 我马上发出指令
Will do. I'll start sending out the word.
然后带艾可回来
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表