剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Ah, good throw, Boyd,
真是妙招啊 Boyd
but, uh, still doesn't win you the giant stuffed panda.
但还是赢不走大熊猫娃娃
It looks like Bennett somehow
似乎Bennett用了某种手段
rigged his SNS into his higher functions.
在芯片中植入了更高级的程序
- Meaning? - Let's just say...
- 什麽意思? - 就好比
it's an awful lot of ambition
对于一个新晋参议员来说
for a junior senator.
他的抱负太大了
I was going to say that.
我正想这麽说
Did I fall asleep?
我睡著了吗?
For a little while.
就一小会儿
Shall I go now?
我能走了吗?
For the love of God, yes.
谢天谢地 请吧
So, what are you saying?
那你的意思是?
They're manufacturing a president?
他们在製造一个总统?
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
Delightful.
很好
Well, before the fascist takeover, we need to find Echo.
我们必须在法♥西♥斯♥接手前 找到Echo
She's lost in the world in doll-state,
她迷路了 但仍处在玩偶状态
utterly helpless.
她会陷入了无助的境地
I want every resource
我要利用所有资源
engaged in her recovery.
帮助她复甦
And Madeline?
那Madeline呢?
Poor girl.
可怜的女孩
I'm afraid there's nothing more we can do.
恐怕对她我们无能为力了
You don't have to be afraid.
别怕
I know how you feel.
我明白你的感受
I know what it's like to be betrayed.
我知道被背叛
To be abandoned.
和被遗弃的感觉
She's out there.
她正逍遥在外
They're all out there, and...
他们都逍遥在外
we're left behind.
我们被遗弃了
Alone.
只有我们
No one should be alone.
我们不该被抛下
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表