剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
你只要
All you had to do
记住自己是谁就行
Was remember who you were.
你记不住吗 还是心不在此
You can't remember? Nobody home?
咱们都会死 因为你的错
We're going to die, and this scumbag
这混♥蛋♥要逃走了
Is going to walk because of you.
那个中国饭店 你记得的
The Chinese restaurant-- you remember that!
你以为你是谁
Whoever you think you are...
我发誓我不想伤害你
I swear I don't want to hurt you.
我知道
I know.
我就指望能记起
I'm counting on it.
启动飞机
Get the plane started.
艾可 罗玛
Echo! Roma!
走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, sweetie.
蜜月结束
Honeymoon is over.
新闻都写这事
It's all over the news.
军♥火♥交易生变
Arms deal gone wrong.
你朋友的飞机连同他的人
Your friend's plane was nabbed.
被截获
So was he.
你抓住他了
You got your man.
是她抓住的他
She got him.
要不是你发现她驯化者犯错
Well, she wouldn't have
她也抓不住
If you hadn't seen what her handler failed to.
托弗说她现在记忆很混乱
Topher said her readings were all over the place.
她脑震荡了
Yeah, well, concussion.
我睡著了吗
Did I fall asleep?
睡了一会
For a little while.
[我用尽]
I am running out
[藉口了]
of excuses.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hello.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...
I, uh...
我想我尽力做到最好
Well, I guess I wasn't exactly my best.
我正努力做对的事
I'm trying to do what's right.
但是理解这究竟意味著什么
And I'm having a harder and harder time
越来越难
Figuring out what that even means.
也许我本该直接救你出去
And maybe I should have gotten you out of here first thing.
而不是让你继续承受
Instead I put you through...
我知道你记不得 但是
Well, I know you don't remember it, but...
我都记得
I remember everything.
有时我是别人
Sometimes I'm someone else.
然后又是我自己 但是还能感觉到她们
And then I come back, but I still feel them--
每一个人
All of them.
我当过很多人
I've been many people.
我能听见她们
I can hear them.
有时候 突然间
Sometimes suddenly.
我是她们 但是她们没有一个是我
I'm all of them, but none of them is me?
你知道谁是真的吗
Do you know who's real?
卡罗琳
Caroline.
我要找到她
I want to find her.
我想找到所有人
I want to find all of them.
真正的她们
Real them.
能找到的
They can be found.
我们都迷失了
We are lost...
但是没有离开
But we are not gone.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
我发誓无论如何都和你一起
I swear, no matter what, I'm with you.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be all right.
你终于来了
Now that you're here.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
毫无保留
With my life.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表