剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know who. Yet.
我暂时不知道是谁
But I'm working on it.
不过我正在寻找
I left a little helpful something-something
我留了个有用的东西
back at the ranch.
在牧场
What does that mean?
什麽意思?
My backup wedge. Topher 2.0.
我的备用存储器 Topher 2.0
I left it in the chair.
我把它留在椅子上了
Hopefully Victor and Sierra came back, fired it up,
希望Victor和Sierra回来后启动它
and are on their way here with reinforcements.
然后他们能搬救兵过来
Go team!
加油吧
Thank you for confiding in me, Topher.
谢谢你告诉我 Topher
Of course.
当然咯
Bros before others who aren't bros.
咱俩谁跟谁啊
D-level is clear.
D区安全
I need you to stay here.
你留在这裡
That guard has a firearm.
那个守卫有武器
We could use one right now.
我们去夺一把过来
I've done my part. Go do yours.
我在这就好 你去忙你的
Hey.
嘿
How do you feel?
觉得怎样?
I don't know.
不清楚
I don't feel any different.
没觉得有什麽不同
Maybe it didn't take.
可能没安装上吧
Well...
那么...
well, that's different.
这可是前所未有啊
Yeah.
是啊
I'm suddenly okay with this.
突然间我完全能接受这个了
Looks like somebody from Tucson knows we're here.
貌似图森有人知道我们来了
What do you say we take the fight to them?
你说和他们干一场怎麽样?
You have to trust me.
你一定要相信我
They're not just experimenting with animals.
他们不只是在做动物实验
Did I fall a sleep?
我睡著了吗?
This isn't a nightmare.
这不止是一个噩梦
What do they need babies for?
他们要婴儿做什麽?
Hang in there, Leo please!
坚持住 Leo 求你了
Don't leave me!
别离开我
Caroline!
This is the shape of things to come.
这便是未来的模样
You'll learn to trust me.
你会学著相信我的
Boyd.
Maybe I should have a gun, too.
也许我也该拿把枪
No.
不用了
What about a taser?
电击枪呢?
Look at this... they cleared the place out.
看看这裡 他们把这儿清空了
To be a kid in this sandbox.
在这房♥间裡的孩子多幸福啊
I can only imagine the toys
我只能在脑子裡想像
they have in here.
那裡面的玩具啊
Seriously?
没搞错吧?
You gotta show me how you do that.
你一定要教我是怎麽弄的
Let's check it out.
进去看看吧
What about Echo and everything?
Echo和其他人呢?
What do you make of this?
你看这是什麽?
That's my tech.
那是我的发明
The one DeWitt handed over to Harding.
就是Dewitt移交给Harding那个
I thought it would take Rossum years
我以为Rossum集团得花上好多年
to realize my schematics.
才能理解我这些图纸
Now that they have?
他们成功了?
We're even more screwed than we thought.
情况比想像中更糟糕
With this,
有了这个
you can wipe and imprint anyone.
你可以清除和植入任意人的人格
No need for an Active's
不再需要在脑袋裡
cranial architecture in your coconut.
有玩偶脑结构
One zap with the laser...
只要被激光枪击中...
You're a doll!
你就成玩偶了
Whoa! Boyd, whoa!
哇 Boyd 哇
What is wrong with you?
你干嘛啊!
It doesn't work.
这没有用啊
Well, good!
那好啊
Maybe they don't have the cojones to finish the job.
也许他们没有胆量完成这个
They're set up for mass production.
他们准备量产
This is catastrophic.
这可是场浩劫
What are you doing?
你在做什麽?
Boyd, look around!
Boyd 看看周围
They're going to weaponize the tech.
他们准备把这技术改造成武器
My tech. Why?
我的技术 为什麽?
For weapons!
用来造武器
Topher, think.
Topher 想想
That's what got us here in the first place.
这就是我们来这的目的
I'm going for mindless destruction now.
我现在就要毁掉一切
We can use this, Topher.
我们能利用这个 Topher
If the tech stays, in our hands, we control it.
如果技术在手 就能控制局势
We can stop Rossum,
就能阻止Rossum集团
and get out of this building without taking another life.
不用杀戮就能离开这栋楼
All you have to do is fix one of them. Can you do it?
你要做的就是修好一个 能做到吗?
In my sleep.
闭著眼都能做好
Get to it then.
那就开始吧
Oh, I don't think so.
我不行的
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
So am I.
我也是
That's why we have guns.
所以我们才要拿枪
Take it.
拿著
- You have to learn to protect yourself. - Yeah.
- 你一定要学会保护自己 - 嗯
I guess I can't rely on you to protect me all the time.
我也不能总是靠你保护我
- That's not what I meant. - I know.
- 我不是这个意思 - 我知道
But it's true.
但这是事实
Why am I here, Paul?
我来这做什麽 Paul?
I guess...
我想...
I couldn't let you go.
我捨不得让你走
That's very sweet.
说得好听
I don't believe you.
但我不信
I'm not real, Paul.
我不是真实的 Paul
- I know this. - Yes, you are.
- 我知道的 - 不 你是真实的
I'm a program.
我只是段程序
So am I.
我也是啊
And I decided,
我也想通了
it doesn't matter anymore.
这并不意味著什麽
We feel what we feel.
我们的感受是真实的
And I didn't want to reach the end without you.
我也不想一个人走到最后
Okay?
好不好?
Okay.
好
What's next?
接下来做什麽?
We find the mainframe.
去找主机
Oh, this is simple.
原来这麽简单啊
What's that?
怎麽?
It can transmit an imprint
他能将人格通过
via directional laser to the brain,
定向激光射进大脑
but it doesn't know how to get the brain to answer.
但是它不能让大脑响应
It's not syncing.
两者不同步
Like when your Bluetooth can't find your cell.
就像蓝牙侦测不到手♥机♥一样
What's the fix?
怎样才能修好?
The diode is reverse-biased.
二极管反向偏置了
Dope the semiconductors at the bipolar junction, voilà.
将二极接口处的半导体激活 就好啦
A team of engineers couldn't crack that, but you,
一整队工程师都不能攻破它 但是你
Topher Brink,
you did it in ten minutes.
10分钟就搞定了
You truly are amazing.
你真是太牛了
I'm glad I chose you.
选了你真是太对了
Chose me for what?
选我做什麽?
What are you doing?! Echo!
你在干嘛? Echo
Echo!
Stop! Stop, it's Boyd!
停下 他是Boyd
Echo!
I have enhanced weapons skills.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表