剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
只有玩偶脑结构能救你
- Then why do I feel like myself? - You are, but it's an imprint.
- 为什麽我还感觉是自己? - 你是自己 但是是通过印记
- I'm sorry. It was an order. - And we need you, Paul.
- 抱歉 这是命令 - 我们需要你 Paul
- We don't have many friends left. - What do you mean?
- 我们没几个朋友了 - 什麽意思?
Echo, Sierra, Victor,
they're in the Attic.
他们都在阁楼裡
Wait.
等等
This should be interesting.
这该会很有趣
At some point, he's gonna figure out what we took away from him.
总有一天 他会发现我们从他身上夺走的东西
I know.
我知道
I'm not afraid to lose my life taking you down.
为了搞垮你 我可以不惜生命
I don't want to die.
我可不想死
Then only one of us is going to be disappointed.
我们见总有一个要失望的
Any last words?
有遗言吗?
Oh, my God. No, Echo.
天啊 不 Echo
Listen. My worst-case scenario, my loop, was getting out of the Attic,
听著 我的梦魇场景 我的循环 是逃离阁楼
the place where our bodies are hooked up. I think I can unplug.
扣押我们身体的地方 我想我能脱离
Won't her brain turn to mush?
她脑子不会烧焦吗?
No. When a person flatlines, the computer disengages.
不会 有人濒死 电脑会自动断开
That's right, it would. To avoid any corrupted data.
是的 确实会 以免破坏数据
If I can flatline and manage to wake up, then I can get out of here and send help.
如果我能进入濒死状态 再醒来 我就能离开这儿 去搬救兵
Your plan is to come back from the dead?
你的计划就是死而复生?
Then you'll be there to revive us, when we flatline.
等我们濒死的时候 你来救活我们
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. - No, no. I can't risk you, too.
- 等等 - 不 不 你们不能冒险
I'm not normal, so I think I can do this. I've been through worse.
我很特别 所以我想我能做到 我经历过更糟的
- And we haven't? - No, Priya, please.
- 我们不也是吗? - Priya 求你
The only way the scenario worked was if I didn't have to fight for you two.
结束梦魇的唯一途径就是不再去挽救你们
Then we'll fight for ourselves.
那我们就各自为战
You don't have to look after us anymore. You've been inside our minds.
你不用再在意我们 你进入过我们的意识
You know we're just as abnormal and just as ready as you.
你知道我们跟你一样特别 一样准备就绪
We're a team now. We go together.
我们是个整体 我们一起行动
We go together.
一起行动
- Are you in? - I'm staying.
- 你来吗? - 我要留下
I want out, but there are hundreds of people being tortured here.
我也想出去 但这儿有数百人在遭受折磨
Rossum's feeding off it. I gotta help them. Clyde?
Rossum在蚕食著他们 我得帮他们 Clyde?
Well, my body's halfway across the country anyway.
反正我的身体也在美国另一端
Yeah. We'll teach them to be aware, face their fear. Might even be fun.
我们会教他们小心 面对恐惧 或许还会很有意思
That'd be nice.
那倒很好
If you succeed and you can get a signal to me,
如果你成功了 给我个信♥号♥♥
we'll shut down the mainframe.
我们来关闭主机
I guess I'm glad I never did kill you.
真高兴我没有杀掉你
Don't get sloppy.
别搞砸了
Here goes everything.
一切在此一举
# No I don't remember #
# What brought us to this #
# What places we blindly passed #
# What turns we missed #
# When things really mattered #
# And we really cared #
# When simply being was easy #
# Just having you there #
# The life I knew by heart #
# And lived everyday #
# The secret codes and signs #
# You and I, and eye to eye #
# Wake me up, hurt me, you have to #
# I forgot how to cry #
# Remind me of who I used to be #
# Back when #
# Nothing could come between us then #
# That thought would never leave us #
# So remind me of how #
# I used to feel #
# Remind me of who I used to be #
# Back when #
# Nothing could come between us then #
# That thought would never leave us #
We got it.
成功了
The information we were looking for. Maybe more.
拿到了我们所需的信息 甚至更多
I understand the mainframe,
我摸透了主机
and I know how to get at the heart of Rossum, or at least someone who will.
知道如何进入Rossum公♥司♥的核心 至少有人会知道
Your plan worked.
你的计划成功了
Thank you.
谢谢你
There is only one place for a doll as irreparably damaged as you.
像你这样不可修复的玩偶只有一个去处
The Attic.
阁楼
They say it's whatever hell you imagine,
他们说那是无法想像的地狱
but I think it's something far worse.
但我觉得不止如此
I think the Attic is where Rossum is keeping some of its darkest secrets.
我觉得阁楼裡隐藏著Rossum最黑暗的秘密
They are rabid in their protection of whatever's in there.
他们对裡面的东西 进行最严密的保护
- And you want me to go in? - I need you to go in.
- 你想让我进去? - 我要你进去
But far more importantly, I need you to come back
更重要的是 我要你回来
and bring the secrets with you.
并带上那些秘密
It's the only way we'll ever get an edge.
这是我们取得优势的唯一办法
- We? - We can bring them down.
- "我们"? - 我们可以扳倒他们
Nobody's ever gotten out of the Attic.
没人逃出过阁楼
Nobody else is you.
因为没有跟你一样
And everyone else?
其他人呢?
I think I've impressed upon them the dangers we'll be facing.
我想我已经说清了他们将面临的危险
- We're ready. - No.
- 我们准备好了 - 还没有
We're one soldier shy.
还差一名战士
It's time for me to meet Caroline.
该让我见见Caroline了
It's time to win her war.
是赢取她的战争的时候了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表