剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
除非你去做个辅疗
Not until you've had your treatment.
等等
Wait.
不 辅疗听起来不错
No. A treatment sounds great.
我需要她
I need her.
合同上说她得做辅疗
Her protocol says she comes in.
长♥期♥雇佣比较复杂
Long-term engagements are um, tricky.
得检查下她的脑部
Got to check the wiring.
和身体
And the plumbing.
检查完毕后 我要艾可马上回来
I want Echo back as soon as she's checked out.
好的
Okay.
你是客人
You're the client.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
有点困
A little sleepy.
他们跟我说你有个重要的晚上
They tell me you had a big night.
谁跟你说的
Who tells you?
你会觉得有点疼
You're going to feel a little pressure.
身体很健康
Clean bill of health.
威士忌
Whiskey.
有人这么跟你说过吗
Did someone say that to you?
让你这么叫我
To call me that?
你曾是第一
You were number one.
是的
Yes.
其余的我不记得了
I don't remember the rest.
阿尔法毁了我的脸
Alpha cut up my face.
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
为什么
Why?
好让你成为第一
So you could be number one.
我是吗
Am I?
你是
You are.
我尽力做到最好
I try to be my best.
不错
Good for you.
检查完毕
You're done.
去 努力做你的最好吧
Go... be your best.
这里没人是最好的
No one is their best in here.
对一个人来说 有什么能比思想更重要
What is more precious to a human being than their mind?
我们所感知的一切 我们身体的每部分
Everything we feel, see, everything we are
都受我们的大脑控制
Is controlled by our brains.
大脑是人体最强大
They are the most powerful and delicate part
最精密的部分
Of the human machine.
你们中的人知道 因为阿兹海默症 在母亲去世的几年前
As some of you know I lost my mother to Alzheimer's...
我就已经失去了她
Years before she died.
自我上任就把医疗保健
Since I took office I have made
和医学研究放在
Health care and medical research
工作的首位 今天召集你们来是为了告诉你们
A top priority and I call you all here today to tell you
我对自己的发现感到震惊和恐慌
I am shocked and appalled by what I have found.
这是罗森公♥司♥引发的
There is nothing less than a conspiracy
一场赤♥裸♥裸的阴谋
Spearheaded by the Rossum Corporation
为的是抑制医学的发展
To withhold medical advancements
让他们可以肆无忌惮
To use radical illegal...
这可真是无趣 不是吗
Well, this is charmless, isn't it?
兰顿先生 你觉得呢
What do you think, Mr. Langton?
我喜欢他的西装
I like his suit.
...试验者还有人群像牛一样逃亡
...guinea pigs and the public at large like cattle.
你还没听懂我的意思
You may well be missing the point.
我正号♥召...
I am calling for a...
他也知道怎么去穿
He knows how to wear it, too.
很多的 钱
Money. A lot.
这是他生来就有的
And he was born into it.
他会有人际关系
He'll have connections.
我们也有
We have connections.
他还有野心
He also has ambition.
这并不是他生来就有的
Which he wasn't born into.
有那么多钱 你可以选择享受
Money like that you either coast
也可以去成就大业
Or you shoot for the stars.
这人逃不掉的
This one isn't going away.
要是他没在我们可控制范围内呢
How is it he wasn't on our radar?
他对我们的了解也不多
We weren't on his.
我可以肯定他在找一个导火线
I'm sure he was looking for a cause.
最近 有人告知了他我们的存在
Someone gave him us. Recently.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who?
...大脑 但这些只是...
...of the brain, but these are just...
伯拉德先生
Mr. Ballard.
我们刚要谈到你呢
We were just about to talk about you.
你看了佩林议员记者招待会吗
Did you see Senator Perrin's press conference?
刚看了 西装不错
Just now. Nice suit.
你跟佩林议员谈过话吗
Have you ever talked to Senator Perrin?
你呢
Have you?
兰顿先生
Mr. Langton?
德威特女士
Miss Dewitt.
他让我想起了你
He reminds me of you.
我故意的
I mean it.
如果要指责谁 你该指向博伊德
If you're pointing fingers, you should be looking at Boyd.
我知道为什么来这
I know why I'm here.
是吗
Do you?
我没法打败你
I can't beat you.
调查局也因此把我踢走了
The FBI kicked me out for trying.
也许议员可以 那就我举杯庆祝
Maybe the senator can and I'll raise a glass.
但同时 我也没法抓住
But in the meanwhile, I'm a kiss away
一个连FBI都没法抓到的军♥火♥走私者
From taking down a gunrunner the FBI couldn't touch.
没法抓住
A kiss away?
艾可跟他结了婚
Echo married him.
当他们开始警惕 我的报告能让你
And my reports put you no closer to closing than you were
更加没法抓住他
When their eyes first locked.
你是要切断我们的联♥系♥
Are you shutting us down?
我要你考虑做艾可的驯化者
I want you to consider becoming Echo's handler.
我不为你工作
I don't work for you.
不 你为了更好的生活而工作
No, you work for the betterment of mankind.
靠窃听艾可做♥爱♥来打击犯罪
Fighting crime by listening to Echo have sex.
真够缺德的
It's terribly noble.
我们没在克拉尔房♥里
We don't have audio
装摄像头
Inside Klar's house.
你怎么不问问十一月
You never ask about November.
-谁 -梅莉
- Who? - Mellie.
其实她叫梅德林
Well, Madeline actually.
但她跟你一起的时候叫梅莉
But she was Mellie when she was with you.
当你借著她的身体
When you used your leverage
来释放对艾可的欲望
To have her released instead of Echo
我还以为你是真的在乎她
I thought you must have really cared for her.
你在威胁她吗
Are you threatening her?
现在我觉得你跟她已经结束了
Now I think you were just done with her.
但跟艾可没有
But not with Echo.
你还需要艾可
You still need Echo for something.
但你别想得到...
But you'll never get it...
因你之前是那么趾高气昂
With the ex strutting about the place.
你有病
You're a sick lady.
我可没要你驯化我
Well, I'm not asking you to handle me.
艾可很特别
Echo's special.
你知道的
You know it.
阿尔法也知道
Alpha knew it.
甚至在他丢弃她所有人格前
She was evolving even before
她都在进化
He dumped all her personas into her.
任命会直接送达她所在的阁楼
Policy would be to send her straight to the attic
即使觉得太快了 我仍会继续
And if this goes too far, I still will.
可我有点好奇
But I'm a little bit curious.
你想在杀死老鼠前 好好研究它
You want to study the rat before you slice it up?
科学就是这么运作的
Well, that is how science works.
这里学到的东西能帮到罗森至关重要的研究
What we learn here feeds Rossum's crucial research.
就跟它补充我们的财力一样
As much as it feeds their coffers.
她没表现出任何奇怪的地方
She hasn't shown me anything weird.
即使她表现了 我也不会放弃这次任务
I wouldn't risk this mission if she had.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表