剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
不 我不想走
No, I don't wanna go!
你要留下来吗
You're here to stay?
你是我的
I have you to myself?
我是你的
I'm all yours.
任务完成了吗
Is it done then?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
如果你硬要这么说的话
If you say so.
如果你真的
If you have actually managed
有点良知
To develop some pangs of conscience,
你可以安慰自己
You may rest in the knowledge that in this matter, you...
你是真的没得选
You had no choice.
是的 我别无选择
No, I didn't.
先吃晚餐 对我们来说 是不是更浪漫
Will it still be romantic if we build up an appetite first?
我是不是太主动了
Am I being too aggressive?
你想要我天真端庄
Did you want me wide-eyed and demure?
还是笨一点
Or stupid?
你想让我变成哑巴吗
Did you want me to be a mute?
你想怎么样 诺兰
Which is it, Nolan?
你想一直沉浸在哪种幻想里
Which fantasy did you want to keep forever?
普里雅
Priya?
你是不会放手的
You just couldn't take no for an answer.
你在找这个吗
Are you looking for this?
这是书签
This is a bookmark?
这是片叶子
It's a leaf.
很漂亮
It's pretty.
这本子漂亮吗
Is the book pretty?
里面没有图片
There aren't any pictures.
我可以在上面写点东西
I can make out some of the words.
很有趣
It's fun.
经常锻炼脑子会让我们保持最佳状态
Exercising our brains makes us our best.
艾可
Echo,
你什么时候学会说谎了
When did you learn how to lie?
我会有麻烦吗
Am I in trouble?
我不会给你麻烦
Not from me.
但如果别人知道你做了什么
But there are people who would be very upset
他们会很失望的
If they knew what you were doing.
阅读吗
Reading?
你把那幅画带给托弗
You brought the painting to Topher.
你在推动
You're pushing.
玩偶 工作人员
The actives, the staff...
你所做的
What you're doing
可能产生你无法预测或控制的后果
Could have consequences you can't predict or control.
有些人还没有准备好醒来
Some people are not ready to wake up.
我不在乎
I don't care.
坏事临近
Something bad is coming--
就像暴风
Like a storm--
我希望大家都能幸免于难
And I want everyone to survive it.
他们需要醒过来
They need to wake up.
艾可 是你引发这些事的
Echo, you stir things up,
你也可能引祸上身
You might bring the storm on yourself.
诺兰 我不再是你实验室里的小白鼠了
I'm not your lab rat anymore, Nolan.
我现在自♥由♥了 头脑清醒 感觉很好
I'm free, clear-headed, it feels good.
怎么 你用了
What, and you, uh,
一整年的分分秒秒的爱来报复我吗
Came to get revenge for a year of loving every minute of it?
我爱过吗
Did I love it?
一定不是值得回忆的
Must not have been very memorable.
我记得你给我下的毒
I remember you poisoning me,
锁起我 但我一点也不记得
Locking me up, but i have not
我爱著你一整年
A single memory of the year where I apparently liked you.
我们一起度过了好些时光
Oh, we had some good times.
我被灌输了一切
Mmm, I got filled in on all the details.
洗♥脑♥
Brainwashing.
谈论绝望
Talk about desperate.
如你所知 他们甚至给我编程
You know, they even programmed me
让我觉得你那么快勃起是很可爱
To think it was endearing how quick you were.
你是我的
You were mine.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想我对你并不忠实
I don't think I was faithful to you.
是 我让他们上你
Yeah, I let them whore you out to anyone.
不 不是这件事
No, it's something else.
是一个人 一个我信任的人
It's someone, uh, someone I trust.
-他帮助我 -知道吗
- He helps me. - See?
-他让我兴奋 -我知道
- He thrills me! - Yeah, I know, see,
起作用了
It worked.
你说了很多次你爱我
You told me that you loved me a hundred times.
我改变了你
I changed you.
不 不是你
No, it's not you.
我想法去爱上别人
I managed to fall for someone else.
你认为这样有趣吗
You think this is cute?
这很荒谬
It's absurd.
我不记得见过他
I don't remember meeting him
也不记得有和他在一起过
Or even spending a moment with him.
但我能比其它东西更强烈地感觉到
But I can feel it stronger than anything.
我为他著魔了
I'm crazy about him!
我爱他
I love him.
这种爱的感觉比我恨你更强烈
I love him so much more than I hate you.
这次你想公平决斗吗
Are you gonna fight fair this time?
你的公平决斗就这样而已吗
So much for fair, huh?
你知道吗
You know...
我从未想过这种情形
This is a scenario I never thought of.
你一直反抗
You resisting.
挣扎是起因
The struggle is a turn on.
普里雅 普里雅
Priya? Priya?
普里雅
Priya.
普里雅
Priya.
普里雅
Priya.
普里雅
Priya.
普里雅 普里雅 我们得逃
Priya. Priya. We got to run.
我们得逃走
We got to run.
我们得 我们得离开这
We got to-- we got to get out of here.
我们得走 得赶紧逃走以免
We got to go. Got to run before...
你怎么
How did you...
我是安全主管 可以听到每一个呼叫
I'm head of security. I hear every call.
普里雅
Priya.
把你的手洗干净然后到诺兰的房♥间去
I want you to wash your hands and go to Nolan's room.
给他收拾一箱行李
Pack a suitcase of his clothes.
收拾暖天穿的衣服
Pack for warm weather.
托弗
Topher.
外面的车里
In the van outside, you'll find
有大瓶硫磺酸
Containers of sulfuric acid,
塑料袋 工具袋
A plastic sheet, and a bag of tools.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
收拾手尾
Consequences.
来 托弗
Come on, Topher.
博伊德
Boyd.
-我♥干♥不来 -你是医生
- I can't do it. - You're a doctor.
你知道怎么肢解人体
You know how to dissect a body.
那是在学校
That was in school.
为什么你不做
And why do you?
切开股动脉 掏空胸腔
Slit the femoral arteries and pump the chest;
注入液体让它更易于切割
Draining the fluids makes it easier to cut up.
我只是
I was just
试著帮她
Trying to help her.
现在她被毁了
Now she's ruined.
在道义上 你左右为难
You had a moral dilemma.
首先
Your first.
进展不顺利
And it didn't go well.
普里雅不属于玩偶工厂
Priya does not belong in the dollhouse.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表