剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
你不能混淆我们
Victor. Victor!
Victor remembers me.
Victor记得我
He couldn't forget; I didn't forget.
他不会忘记 我也没忘记
Anthony, lower your weapon.
Anthony 放下武器
They don't want me to remember.
他们不想让我记得
Eliminate hostile target.
消灭目标
They want me to kill you.
他们要我杀了你
Eliminate hostile target.
消灭目标
Eliminate hostile target. Eliminate hostile target.
消灭目标 消灭目标
I remember.
我记得
Are you in control?
你控制住了吗?
If she's here, it helps me to remember.
她在这儿 能让我记起来
It helps me to stay focused.
让我集中精力
They're not happy.
他们可不高兴
What's the fastest way out of here?
怎样能最快离开?
If we follow the electrical conduits,
如果沿著电力管道
it'll lead to a service tunnel.
能找到一处通道
There's a utility hatch at the end of that.
通道尽头有个舱门
Then that's where we're going. You take the lead.
就去那儿 你带路
I'll bring up the rear. Got it?
我断后 明白?
You hit him.
你打他
Why'd you hit him?
为什麽?
He's still connected.
他还在联机状态
Anything we tell him, they hear.
我们所说的 他们都能听见
Now half the squad's headed
现在半数人员
for that service tunnel.
都去那条通道了
It'll be five minutes before they realize
再过五分钟
they went the wrong direction.
他们会发现找错了方向
What is the right direction?
哪儿才是正确的方向?
I'm gonna figure out a way to change the group mind's orders.
我要想办法改变群体意识指令
You're gonna hold down the hallway.
你守住走廊
Know how to fire a gun?
会用枪吗?
Uh, my grandfather took me hunting in Gippsland once.
我祖父带我去Gippsland打过猎
So you know how this works?
那你知道怎麽使吧?
Uh, why, I... I shot at rabbits.
我射过兔子
I didn't hit anything.
但没打中
Same idea, just bigger targets.
一样的 只是目标更大
Judith!
Judith, can you get that?
Judith 接下电♥话♥?
What is it?
什麽事?
Yes, Mr. Harding.
是的 Harding先生
Of course I am aware that two of my actives are on an engagement.
我当然知道有两名特工在任务中
What sort of house do you think I run?
你以为我管的是什麽屋?
No, I wasn't aware that it is a Rossum training facility.
不 我不知道那是Rossum公♥司♥的训练设施
Of course.
当然
I will have them recalled immediately.
我立即召回他们
No, no, no.
不 不 不
They're not in control.
我没被控制
I'm in control.
是我
But they can hear you.
但他们能听见你
And I can hear them.
我也能听见他们
It's a tactical advantage.
这是战术优势
I know every move they're gonna make.
我知道他们的每一步行动
Target's acquired.
发现目标 开火
There's two soldiers, A-team formation.
这两人 呈A队形
XM8 assault rifles,
持XM8突击步♥枪♥
MK23s and flash grenades.
MK23手♥枪♥和闪光弹
They're about to make an offensive move.
他们正要发动进攻
I'm Anthony, by the way.
顺便说下 我是Anthony
You can call me Tony.
可以叫我Tony
Priya.
我叫Priya
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So you're from Australia?
你是澳大利亚人?
Maybe we should save the small talk till after the gunfight.
或许我们该战火平息后再聊天
No, it's good.
不 没事
The more I can remember about me... us,
我越能回忆起我...我们
the easier it is for me to keep them out.
我就越容易摆脱他们的控制
You sent Echo and Sierra to retrieve Victor.
你派出Echo和Sierra去夺回Victor
Someone had to make the call.
必须有人作出决定
I ordered you to leave it alone!
我下过命令不要管
I was hoping you wouldn't remember that conversation.
我本希望你不记得那次谈话了
What are you saying?
你在说什麽?
I'm saying that you're a drunk.
我在说你当时喝醉了
You're obsessed with keeping Echo under your thumb.
你专注于掌控Echo
And you'll do anything you can to keep Harding smiling.
你愿做一切让Harding高兴的事
We may not have agreed in the past,
或许我们过去有分歧
but at least we put this house and the actives first.
但都会为玩偶屋和特工著想
What happened to that woman?
那个女人哪儿了?
She's standing in front of you.
她就在你面前
No, she's not.
不 她不在
If you don't find her soon, you're going to lose control
如果她再不出现 你就会失去
of this house, and I'll be the one knocking down your door.
玩偶屋 而拆你台的人就是我
I hope it doesn't come to that, Mr. Langton.
希望不用走到那一步 Langton先生
Your elevation's off.
高度偏了
You keep going high right.
你总是打到右上方
I'm not hitting anything, if that's what you mean.
我什麽也没打到
And I don't plan to.
我本就没打算打到
Casualties acceptable. Move forward.
允许伤亡 继续前进
Okay, come on. We got to go.
快 得走了
Whoa, whoa! You don't want to shoot!
你可不想开枪
Remember five years ago?
记得五年前吗?
Outside Qalat?
在Qalat外?
It wasn't that much different than this.
跟这也没什麽不同
We fought side by side.
只是我们当时肩并肩
Not against each other.
而不是举枪相向
Think about it!
想想吧
I will shoot you if I have to.
不得已的话 我会开枪的
Hurry.
快走
Group mind disengaged. Eliminate.
群体意识断开 消灭
No!
不
Keep it together. For me.
振作起来 为了我
We just got company.
又有人来了
A whole lot.
很多人
Where? I don't see any others.
哪儿? 我没看见
Echo. She's inside.
是Echo 她进来了
I knew you were going to do that.
我知道你会这麽做
And you knew I was going to do that.
你也知道我会这麽做
Surgical room breach. Hostile armed.
手术室被侵入 敌人有枪
- Only four? - I'm hurt.
- 就四个人? - 真伤心
Disengage targets.
中止战斗 退后
Eliminate target. Fire.
消灭目标 开火
Disengage target. Stand down.
中止战斗 退后
Eliminate target. Fire.
消灭目标 开火
Disengage target. Stand down.
中止战斗 退后
Eliminate target. Fire.
消灭目标 开火
Disengage target.
中止战斗
Stand down.
退后
Eliminate target. Fire.
消灭目标 开火
Eliminate target. Fire.
消灭目标 开火
Echo's down.
Echo消失了
We're alone.
只剩我们
We're on our own.
只能靠自己了
What happened? They missed.
怎麽回事? 他们全打偏了
Echo changed their marching orders.
Echo更改了行动命令
Oh. Well, what did she tell them to do?
那她让他们做什麽去了?
Go home.
回家
Favorite breakfast food?
最喜欢的早点?
Pancakes with strawberries.
草莓煎饼
We really have lived another life with each other.
我们真的在另一个世界一起生活过
Or just had breakfast.
或者只是一起吃早餐
I can feel the rest of it just beneath the surface.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表