剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
是我
I'd have called. I don't trust the land lines right now.
我该先打电♥话♥的 不过我怕被窃听
DeWitt's ordered the House into full lockdown.
Dewitt要全面封锁玩偶屋
I think it's time we brought you in.
我想你该回去了
Do we get to have one drink first?
我们能先喝一杯吗?
Are you scared?
你害怕吗?
Not anymore.
不怕了
Aww.
噢
What did you do?
你怎麽了?
Her left arm may be dead,
她左臂是瘫痪了
but she's got a terrific right cross.
但右拳还是很厉害
If anyone asks.
如果你要问的话
Actually, if anyone asks,
不过 要是有人问起
don't say I got beat up by a one-armed girl.
别说我被个独臂女孩揍了
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什麽?
Him? Him who?
他? 谁?
Paul.
I gave him his life back.
我救了他的命
You made him a Doll.
你把他变成了玩偶
I had to reconstruct his neural landscape
我得根据Alpha损坏他大脑时的扫瞄图像
based on the brain scans Alpha made when he damaged it,
重建他的神经状态
but 's still Paul.
他还是Paul
Same taciturn, self-regarding guy.
还是那个沉默寡言 一意孤行的傢伙
No, he's not the same.
不 他变了
He's different.
他不一样了
Half his brain tissue was scarred.
他一半脑组织都损坏了
I had to do major rewiring,
我要用未损伤的
which required healthy brain tissue.
脑组织重新搭建
There were two pieces of real estate big enough for the job.
只有两个部位足够大
The motor cortex or the cingulate gyrus.
运动皮层和扣带脑回
So either he could live his life trapped in a paralyzed body,
他要麽下半辈子都瘫痪
or I could take away something else.
要麽失去些其他东西
Me, wasn't it?
失去我 对吧?
Not his memories of you.
倒不是他对你的记忆
He's still got those.
他还记得你
Our connection.
我们的感情
I think so.
我想是的
The freshest, brightest paths...
我需要那些
Those are the ones I needed.
完好光鲜的神经
I think that was you.
我想那就是你所在的部分
Yeah.
是的
You're still bleeding.
你还在流血
Why don't you let me do that?
让我来吧
Dr. Saunders?
Saunders医生?
Hop up.
上♥床♥
Tilt your head back.
仰头
How did you...
你们...
You mean...
怎麽...
You two?
你们俩?
Wait.
等等
Less talking would mean less bleeding.
少说话 少流血
And I mean that in so many ways.
好好琢磨我的意思
So you're the reason Boyd's been
原来Boyd这两个月
all tardy and sleepy the last two months.
心不在焉是因为你
Glad you're back.
你回来我很高兴
You might not be.
你却不一定
Topher, that troublesome one-armed creature...
Topher 那个惹事的断臂傢伙
- where is she? - I had to lock her up.
- 在哪儿? - 我把她关起来了
Couldn't leave her in the Lab unattended.
不能让她一个人在实验室
And your charm offensive?
你的魅力攻势呢?
Mostly just offensive.
被击溃了
When Dr. Saunders is finished with you,
等Saunders医生处理
come and see me, please.
完了来找我
Right-o.
遵命
Dr. Saunders.
Saunders医生
I try to be my best.
我努力做到最好
Of course you do, my dear.
当然了 亲爱的
Try and have her back on rotation
尽快让她
as soon as is practicably possible.
回到工作
She is, after all, our Number One.
她毕竟是我们的头牌
Ma'am, a word?
女士 有点事
Three months ago, someone deleted a substantial portion
三个月前 系统裡大量
of security footage from the system.
监控录像被删除
Three months ago?
三个月前?
Not our system. The main building.
不是我们的系统 是主楼
I only learned of it recently.
我是最近才得知
And?
然后呢?
I spoke to the security officer on duty that night.
我跟当晚执勤的保安谈过
He admitted to it.
他承认是他干的
Freely?
自愿承认?
Loudly. There was some pleading.
强迫的 用了些手段
Turns out he let a young woman into the building.
结果是他放了个女人进来
Your office, to be exact.
进了你的办公室
I'll ask Judith to inventory my files.
我会让Judith清点我的档案库
I already did. Two were missing.
我查过了 丢了两卷
One of them was Caroline Farrell's.
其中之一是Caroline Farrell的
The security officer
保安说
identified her as the woman he let in.
正是他放进来的女人
Thorn in my side, that girl.
让我如芒在背的女人
I thought we'd finished with her.
我以为她不会再挑事
She'd dropped off the radar.
已经没有关注她了
You said there were two files missing?
你说丢了两卷档案?
The other one was Bennett Halverson's.
另一个是Bennett Halverson
Damn.
见鬼
Halverson is one of Rossum's rising stars.
Halverson是Rossum公♥司♥的新秀
Rumor has it, the man at the top selected her himself.
据说是首脑亲自挑选的
Guess who's rooming
猜猜她在
with Bennett Halverson at Tucson Tech?
图桑技术学院的室友是谁?
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道?
Just us.
只有我们
Keep it that way. We need to get to Tucson.
此事保密 我们这就去图桑
Benster.
You're home early.
你提前回来了
They were doing routine maintenance at the lab.
实验室例行维护
Oh. You broke out the Tasty Couture. Good choice.
你穿这件时装了 有品位
You said it was okay for me to borrow it.
你说我可以借穿的
Yeah, totally. Rock on.
当然 随意
I kind of got it for you.
其实算是为你买♥♥的
Is something wrong?
有什麽事吗?
I wasn't snooping. I just...
我没有乱翻你东西
went into your closet to find the outfit.
我只是在橱柜裡找衣服
- Who are you? - Bennie.
- 你是谁? - Bennie
Who are you?!
你是谁?
I'm Caroline.
我是Caroline
You know me.
你知道的
No, I don't think I do.
不 我不认识你了
Where did that file come from?
档案从哪儿来的?
L.A.
洛杉矶
The Rossum office in L.A.
Rossum公♥司♥洛杉矶办公室
Why do you have it?
怎麽在你这儿?
Because I took it.
我拿的
And it led you to me?
你按档案找到了我?
I saw you were valuable to them,
我知道你对他们的价值
which means you're valuable to me, yeah.
所以对我也有价值
You wanted to get close to them?
你想打入他们内部?
To hurt them?
重创他们?
A lot.
非常想
Bennett, Rossum is out of control.
Bennett Rossum公♥司♥肆无忌惮
They're doing things, experiments not just on animals.
他们不止在动物身上做实验
If you'd seen what I'd seen...
如果你看见我所见到的...
I thought you were my friend.
我以为你是我朋友
I am.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表