剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
再治疗一次 就完全看不见了
One more surgery, you'll never know they were there.
是的 我也很惊讶德威特女士会批准
Yes, I was surprised that Ms. Dewitt would authorize
为一个玩偶做如此昂贵的治疗
Such an expensive process for an active.
她之前没做过
When she didn't before.
那她现在没有理由不给
There's no reason she couldn't do
你做同样的治疗
The same for you.
我喜欢我的疤痕
I like my scars.
让我与众不同
They bring out my eyes.
没有这些伤疤 或许我就成了他们中的一员
Without my scars, I might as well be one of them.
也会迟早让德威特女士会想起
And sooner or later Ms. Dewitt will remember
我曾是更有利用价值的财物
I was a more lucrative asset when I was.
-这完全不可能 -艾黛儿·德威特
- There's no way on earth - Adelle Dewitt
-我不会允许的 -不是那种人
- that I would allow it. - Is not the type of person
如果她给你洗过脑
What if she went over your head?
我很高
I'm very tall.
在你有意识之前
Before you knew
在你我知道我是个假人之前
Before either of us knew that I was a fake
-克莱尔 -是个玩偶
- Claire. - An active
一个玩偶
A doll
你以为我只是一个医生
When you thought I was just a doctor
你不怎么在乎我
You didn't care much for me.
我们意见有过分歧
We disagreed about things.
我是否该为这新的关系感到可惜
So should I interpret this new concern as pity?
好奇
Curiosity?
异常兴奋
Deviant excitement?
在玩偶工厂没有对错可言
There's no judging in the dollhouse.
你看来很不开心
You seem to be having a hard time.
我的整个存在是被捏造出来的
My entire existence was constructed
一个不爱社交的怪女人
By a sociopath in a sweater-vest.
你觉得我该怎么办
What do you suggest I do?
一起吃饭吧
Have dinner with me.
你该出去透透气
I think you should get out of here for a while.
很愿意陪你一会
And I'd be glad of the company.
我不出去
I don't... go out.
我害怕离开这里
I'm afraid to leave this place.
我惧怕人群
I have a problem with crowds
还有人
With people
还有阳光
And sunlight
空旷的地方
Open spaces
噪声 宠物
Noise, pets.
可能因为 我造来就是这样的性格
For some reason, I'm just built that way.
我认识的每个人都是被捏造出来的可怜人
Every person I know is pretty poorly constructed.
每个人都找个借口逃避
Everyone has an excuse for not dealing.
但终究 借口就是借口
But eventually, that's all they are -- excuses.
那你的呢
What's yours?
我是志高
This is Hugo.
不 货只迟到了一天
No, the shipment is only delayed a day.
克拉尔先生今天没空
Mr. Klar is busy today.
罗玛·克拉尔
Roma Klar.
罗玛·克拉尔夫人
Mrs. Roma Klar.
我以为你会保留自己的名
I thought you were keeping your first name.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
什么
What?
我找到了自己的梦中情人
I found the woman of my dreams.
今天晚上你会见到她
You'll meet her later tonight.
她很可爱
She's lovely.
我找到了每个人穷其一生
I found the thing that everyone spends their lives
去寻找
Thinking they're going to find
却始终为找到的东西
But grieving that they haven't.
她在我的怀中 在我的生命中
She's in my arms. She's mine for life.
而我脑里只想著 我要踩在她的脚上
And all I can think is... I'm going to step on her feet.
我双脚几乎瘫痪了
I'm practically paralyzed.
我们得去上上课
We should have taken those lessons.
我可不想婚礼上
I don't want us to have a wedding story
我总踩著你的脚
Where I step all over your feet.
那样可以放松
It'd relieve the pressure.
说真的 这双鞋可真高
Seriously these heels are insane.
脱了它
Take them off.
到时候再说
When it's time.
现在就是时候
it's time. it's past time.
我能让大家都离开吗
Can I wish everyone away?
不行 这是我的婚礼
No, it's my wedding day.
我不希望它就这么结束了
And I never want it to end... until
直到我的新婚夜
My wedding night.
你好 搭档
Hey, partner.
你好
Hey.
昨晚如何 还好吗
How was last night? You okay?
腰酸背痛
I'm so sore.
我的脚残废了
My feet, perv.
为何新娘要穿那鞋结婚
Why do people get married in frickin' stilettos?
来吧 帮我按♥摩♥下
Come on. Work for a living.
克拉尔如何
How about Klar?
他说 我愿意
He said "I do."
我听到了
I heard that part.
你哭了吗
Did you cry?
一点点眼泪
Little tear, one eye?
天啊 你怎么了
Geez, what is with you?
沿岸最大的军♥火♥走私商刚对我
The biggest arms dealer on the coast just plighted
立下山盟海誓
His troth to me.
局里5年都抓不到他
For five years the bureau couldn't get
让他尽情地逍遥法外
His cousin's dogwalker to give them the time of day.
我现在是太太了
Now I'm the Missus.
5年前我还担心诉讼程序
Five years ago, I still cared about due process.
局里会像狗一样开心
The bureau's going to coo like dogs
当我们把马丁·克拉尔给他们
When we give them Martin Klar.
然后我们悄悄离开
Then we sneak off into the night.
从此消失
Forget we were ever here.
是因为性♥爱♥吗
Is this about the sex?
我知道对你而言 性♥爱♥是
I know for you the act of love
只有爱人才可以一起做的
Is the most intimate and precious thing
亲密无间的行为
Two people can share.
但我们只是欲望 可很有用
But it's just bodies. It's useful.
和克拉尔一起还真不错
And with Klar, it's pretty damn fun.
我们是有职业道德的
Man's got a work ethic.
我觉得你是个魔鬼
I think you might be a demon.
我很正义的
I'm justice.
我在不该看的时候不看
I'm blind when I need to be blind.
你已经混进去了 好好找找证据
Well, you're inside now, so open your eyes.
我有
I have.
他可是马丁·克拉尔 好吗
This is Martin Klar, okay?
我甚至没法让他告诉我蜜月去哪
I can't even get him to tell me where the honeymoon is.
根本就不会有什么蜜月
There's not going to be any honeymoon.
等等...没完成任务我不会离开的
Wait... I do this till it's done.
我说 卖♥♥家那有什么动静吗
I mean, there's no movement from suppliers?
所有我们知道的轻武器卖♥♥家
All the small arms guys we knew
或有合理的解释 或根本没参与
Are accounted for or out of the game.
我仍觉得克拉尔有新动作
I still think Klar is moving something new.
我们知道帕维尔·亨德是专门出♥售♥恐怖炸♥弹♥的
Well, we know Pavel Hund is in the market for dirty bombs.
90年代 他和克拉尔交情很深
Him and Klar were really thick in the '90s.
那是AK(枪型)不是钚(放射性元素)
That was AKs not plutonium.
克拉尔不会碰这么危险的东西
Klar wouldn't touch something that hot.
可他敢跟我结婚
He married me.
保罗
Paul.
我们一起工作多久了
How long have we been partners?
3年
Three years.
我确定的东西有出过错吗
Have I ever said I'm sure and been wrong?
应该没有
I'm guessing not.
相信我
Trust me.
我们所做的努力不会浪费
Everything we've worked for happens now.
现在还不能这么说
Not quite yet.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表