剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
你还敢理直气壮地
lie to my face, white boy? You told me you
当我面撒谎 小白脸? 你说过
were taking me on a treatment. I ain't got time for no
要带我去治疗 我可没时间
nerd convention.
跟呆子开会
Did I fall asleep?
我睡著了吗?
A perfect doll-state.
完美的玩偶状态
No call and response needed.
不用再对暗号♥了
Just an easily herdable active
轻鬆驯服了特工
ready to head home.
可以带回家了
Well done.
干得好
I'll give you the specs for the other houses,
我先给你使用说明
but I'll have ten units
我会在一周内
- working within a week. - Fantastic.
- 配置好十件 - 很好
I knew I was right to put my money on you.
我就知道在你身上砸钱没错
- Are they grouping? - Uh...
- 他们在结对吗? - 嗯...
Oh...
噢...
They, uh, technically...
他们 理论上讲...
They're grouping, aren't they?
在结对 对吧?
I'm sorry to say, yeah.
很抱歉 是的
Oh, it's okay.
没事
- It happens all the time. - It does?
- 这事时有发生 - 是吗?
Yes. It's very common, and easily dealt with.
是的 很普遍 也很好处理
It is? Of course it is, yeah.
真的? 当然了
Split them up, place them in separate houses.
拆散他们 放到不同的玩偶屋
They'll be fine.
他们会没事的
The girl would be perfect for Dubai.
那个女的送到迪拜很合适
Help us!
救命啊
他们不能扔下你不管
I don't know what you're saying.
我不知道你在说什麽
It's okay.
没事
Hmm?
嗯?
We will be okay.
我们会没事的
It's okay.
没事
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
Blue skies.
蓝色天空
Huh?
嗯?
I need a tension wrench.
需要结实的签子
I don't understand.
我听不懂
Something metal.
金属的东西
Small, flat, flexible.
细小 柔韧
Yeah.
对了
Underwire.
胸罩支架
Right outside that door
门外面
is a hallway with a t-junction.
是T型通道
We're going left.
我们走左边
There's a guard station to the right.
右边有个警卫站
They'll follow us.
他们会追我们
None of the guards inside are armed,
裡面的警卫没有配枪
except for pepper spray, batons
只有辣椒喷雾剂 警棍
and 3-Cell mags.
和手电筒
Which means we don't get close enough
我们不能离他们太近
to let them use any of those.
让它们发挥作用
You understand?
明白?
You're not a nurse, are you?
你不是个护士吗?
Right now, no.
现在 不是
Come on.
来
Stop right there!
站住
Come on!
快跑
过不去了?
Hang on, darling.
等著 亲爱的
Simple closed circuit.
简单闭合电路
Inductor 17
17号♥电感器
to capacitor 8.
到8号♥电容器
You're not going anywhere, little lady.
哪儿也别想去
Stay in the corner.
待在牆角
All available personnel to the South exit.
所有人到南侧出口
To the South exit!
南侧出口
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I don't think I can keep this up.
我快坚持不住了
等等
Hey!
嘿
You know how?
你会开?
I do now.
现在会了
Hey!
嘿
Stearns, in the car!
Stearns 上车
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
FBI. I'm working with department of corrections,
我是FBI 在与管教所合作
investigating allegations of prison inmate abuse.
调查虐囚事件
- I have a few questions I need to ask you. - What the hell are you...?
- 有几个问题问你 - 你♥他♥妈♥...?
- Where is her medical file? - Are you
- 她的病历呢? - 你怕
worried I filed a report on her abuse?
我会报告她受过虐待?
Oh, you know how it works in here.
你知道监狱是怎麽回事
You have to maintain total authority,
你必须树立绝对权威
and sometimes the boys get carried away.
但总有些人不当回事
You go after either of those women, this tape lands
你要是再追这两个女的 这盘磁带
on the desk of every prison official in the state.
就会放到全州每一个狱官的桌上
Why are you wasting your time on some border-hopping nobody?
为什麽你要在几个非法越境的人♥渣♥身上浪费时间
I'm not.
不
I'm wasting my time on you.
我是在你身上浪费了时间
Don't make me waste any more.
别再让我浪费更多
I've been hearing about your new device all day.
我听够了你的新发明
I don't need to see it.
不用再看了
I'm sure it's very impressive.
肯定很牛逼
But with the resources at your disposal now,
让我惊讶的是 你手裡现在
I'm surprised it took you this long.
这麽多资源 却用了这麽长时间
It didn't.
我没有
I finished it two months ago.
两个月前就完成了
I spent the rest of the time trying
剩下的时间 我都在尝试
to come up with another way to do it,
另寻途径来完成
a stupider way, a parlor trick...
更原始 廉价的方法
that wouldn't lead
不会节外生枝
to anything else, anything bad.
导致恶果
What else, Topher?
Topher 生什麽枝?
What "bad"?
什麽恶果?
Harding's got me working on a portable
Harding让我开♥发♥便携式
remote wipe, right? I saw Bennett
远程擦除技术 我发现Bennett
working on a somatosensory system override.
却在开♥发♥躯体感觉系统操控技术
And there are, what? 22 houses, right?
有多少? 22家玩偶屋 对吧?
23 now.
23家了
Each working on their own small
每一家都在开♥发♥各异的
small specific relatively harmless technology.
相对无害的小技术
- So I got to thinking... - It's a component.
- 所以我想... - 这只是个部件
It's a piece of a larger whole.
只是巨大装置的一部分
And the next question is...
接下来问题是...
- For what? - I think they're trying
- 做什麽用? - 我想他们在
to build a portable device
製造一种便携装置
that will be able to imprint anyone
用来给任何人植入印记
without any active architecture implants...
不需要预置任何玩偶印记结构...
Any innocent on the street
任何路人
with a new personality.
都能植入新人格
That's unnerving.
很可怕
No.
不
What's unnerving is
可怕的是
I figured out how to do it.
我找到了实现方法
This is something that Harding must never know.
这绝不能让Harding知道
你做这一切是为什麽?
因为你应该获得自♥由♥
Your taxi's here.
出租车到了
保重 Galena
No.
不
It's Lisa now.
我叫Lisa了
Take care, Lisa.
保重 Lisa
You are...
你是...
the strangest woman I have ever met.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表