剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Unless...
除非...
I walked right into that.
我来顶班
Give it ten more minutes.
再给10分钟
If Delta's SR levels don't drop
如果Delta的SR等级
below an eight, pull him out.
不降到8以下 就把他撤出来
Oh, and get Jenkinson on the phone.
还有 联繫Jenkinson
We're extending him to an overnight.
他已经工作通宵了
Another engagement from upstairs?
上头又来任务了?
This client seems
这位客户似乎
to quite enjoy pain...
很享受痛苦
or should I say... derives pleasure from inflicting it.
或者说 苦中作乐
You don't approve.
你不赞成
I don't have to.
没必要
It's already in the pipeline.
已经开始执行了
Feels like ages ago that we actually weighed a request
搞得好像以前接受客户要求时
against an active's chance of survival,
还会考虑到特工的安全似的
let alone well-being.
更别说福利了
We've always put them at risk.
我们一直置他们于险境
We just don't lie to ourselves about it now.
只是现在我们不自欺欺人了
You sound like Harding.
你说话跟Harding一样
I can never tell if you're bent out of shape
你心不在焉地 不知道是
because you're no longer
因为你无法再
in control of the welfare of our actives
掌控特工们的福利
or because you're no longer in control.
还是因为无法再掌控权力
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm Jane
我是Jane
from the hospital.
医院来的
Deb is sick.
Deb病了
Did I ever meet you before?
我以前见过你吗?
Don't think so.
没有吧
You run a tight ship.
这裡管得真严
Yeah, nothing gets in
是的
or out of here without my say-so.
没有我的允许 没人能进出
That's how I keep
这样才能
the scum off the streets
让那些人♥渣♥
and away from pretty little things like you.
没法出去骚扰你这样的美人
Nurse.
护士
Hello.
你好
Can you sit down, please?
请坐
She doesn't speak any English.
她不懂英语
Strip down for the doc.
脱衣服看病了
Are you hurt?
你受伤了?
Has she been to the doctor?
她看过医生吗?
Don't know.
不知道
She never said anything was wrong.
她没有说不舒服
Do you speak Spanish?
你讲西班牙语吗?
No.
不会
Not like we're immigration.
我又不是移♥民♥
Still waiting
还得等著
for their lazy asses to deport her.
那帮懒人驱逐她出境
你好 Galena
还记得我吗?
别让他们发现我们认识
我是来帮你的
远离这些警卫
尽量待在自己牢房♥裡
我不想让你受伤
明白吗?
So, we're done here?
没事了吧?
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
I forgot to put it on vibrate.
忘记调震动了
She's got to get
她该回
back to her cell.
牢房♥去了
Well, her rib's broken,
她肋骨受伤了
so I'm going to give her something for the pain.
我得给她点止痛的
You're out of basic painkiller
这儿没止痛药了
I'll have to bring a new supply tomorrow.
我明天带些过来
In the meantime...
现在...
明天午饭时间吃一片这个
这很重要
明白了吗?
Si.
是
我会回来的
我保证
You checking up on me again?
你又来查岗?
I got it.
我知道干活
Whoa, silver.
哇 Silver
I'm simply waiting.
我只是在这儿等著而已
You're looming.
你神出鬼没
You don't see me looming in your office.
我可没在你办公室神出鬼没
Stop looming.
别再神出鬼没地了
You said "looming"
你说这麽多
so many times now that it sounds
"神出鬼没" 让这词
like a nonsense word.
失去意义了
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I just wanted to brainstorm.
我只是想来点头脑风暴
Oh... well, okay,
那好吧
what were you thinking?
你在想什麽?
Not with you.
不是跟你
So...
那麽
What are you thinking, doctor?
你在想什麽 博士?
What I'm thinking is
我所想的是
if we're lowering the cortical theta rhythms
如果我们降低大脑皮层Theta波频率
to below four hertz,
到4赫兹以下
it's possible
可能
the EEG is being rendered useless.
脑电波就不管用了
Interesting.
有意思
You're suggesting it might not be able
也就是说 可能无法从
to pick up an impulse from a single axon.
单个神经轴突获得衝动
Maybe not.
是的
We'd need a new way to read the projections
我们需要新的方法来
from the neocortex.
读取新皮层的投影
That's a radical theory.
这是很激进的理论
Well, what's my name?
我叫什麽来著?
Doctor...
什麽博士?
Brink.
Brink博士
Radical.
激进
Dr. Radical.
激进博士
I've burned out another dozen CPLDs,
为了把温度降下来
trying to cool this thing down.
又烧坏了一打编程器件
I'll order a couple hundred more.
我再去订几百个
These are polycrystalline diamond composites.
这是多晶体鑽石合成物
Do we have the budget for that?
我们钱够吗?
Indeed we do.
当然够
As Mr. Harding says, anything in the name of progress.
就像Harding先生说的 只要为了研究
Hello?
谁?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Fine.
还好
Only, next time
只是下次
don't wait for the attack.
别等著被袭
Take the offensive like we've been practicing.
要像训练的那样 主动出手
Sometimes a girl likes to be chased.
有时候 女生喜欢有人追
Hungry?
饿了吗?
You got in the jail?
你去监狱了?
Deborah missed her shift with a stomach bug.
Deborah闹肚子 换班了
Which you gave her.
你让她闹的
It'll pass.
会没事的
It's actually very cleansing.
还能清洗肠道
You didn't tell me you were going
你没告诉我
to make the move this week.
你这周就要行动了
I wasn't sure,
我本来还不确定
but her coffee was just sitting there begging for a dose.
但她咖啡就放在那儿 等我下药
Can't put it off forever.
总不能永远拖下去
Is Galena all right?
Galena还好吧?
She's a prisoner, Paul, and she's not cut out for it.
她现在是囚犯 倍受煎熬
She's getting hit.
她被打了
I'm not sure
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表