剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我是不会
Split up.
分头找
Senator Perrin. Senator Perrin.
Perrin议员 Perrin议员
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
Gone.
不在了
Something else is here.
他现在是另一个人
Oh, God. Doll-speak.
我好怕怕 玩偶在说话
Watch her.
看好她
I'm going to go get the senator.
我去找议员
Daniel?
Please answer me.
回答我
Those things I said before...
之前我说的话
none of them were true.
都不是真的
I wanted to hurt you.
我是为了伤害你
They programmed you to love me,
他们设定你的大脑 让你爱上我
but the truth is, no one programmed me to love you.
事实上没有人设定我去爱你
And I do.
但我真的爱你
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Come with me.
跟我来吧
Things can be just like they were before.
一切都会回到原来的样子
We can be happy again.
我们可以重拾幸福
Like before.
像过去一样
Yes.
对
And ever after.
直到永远
That's right.
没错
Daniel, stop!
Daniel 住手!
Daniel, Daniel!
She's got me locked out on this end.
这条路不通
Who's your back door man?
谁是你的程序后门操作员来著?
We'll just pretend I didn't say that.
就当我什麽也没说
Yeah.
没问题
- Found the worm. - Step on it.
- 蠕虫找到了 - 跟进
Squished.
搞定
Oh, God. Oh, no, no.
天呐 哦不 不
Oh, no.
哦不
Oh, no. Cindy.
不 不 Cindy
Cin!
She's broken. We have to go.
她不行了 我们快走
I killed her.
我杀了她
- I just did this. - No, it wasn't you.
- 是我♥干♥的 - 不是你
It was them.
是他们
Daniel, we have to go.
Daniel 我们必须马上离开
You can still stop them, but they're coming.
还有机会阻止他们 已经他们追上来了
If we don't go now...
如果现在不走
They'll just make us forget...
他们会清除我们的记忆...
forget that I killed her.
让我忘记我杀了她
They killed her.
是他们杀了她
If you let them make you forget,
如果你一次次让他们清除你的记忆
then you killed her.
那凶手就是你
Can you live with that, or can you trust me?
你想背负内疚一辈子 还是现在相信我?
Senator, over here.
议员 这边
Senator, over here!
议员 这边
Senator Perrin.
Perrin议员
Where is Mrs. Perrin?
Perrin夫人呢?
I apologize to the committee for my...
不好意思我迟到了 我要向委员会道歉...
My wife is dead.
因为我妻子去世了
I, uh...
我...
I don't want to be here right now,
我本不想来
but I'm honestly afraid
但恐怕我再没有机会
I may not have another chance to tell the truth.
公佈真♥相♥了
I was looking for a conspiracy,
我在调查一个阴谋
and I found something more horrible than...
却查到了一些更为恐怖的真♥相♥
The Rossum corporation is the most powerful
Rossum公♥司♥是世界上
medical research company in the world,
最有权势的药物研发公♥司♥
but they are something else, as well.
它也有不为人知的一面
For the past several years,
在过去的几年裡
the Rossum corporation has been a target.
Rossum公♥司♥成为了...
A target of a consortium of companies
一些公♥司♥联盟的攻击目标
that would stop at nothing
他们不惜任何代价来搞垮Rossum
to undermine Rossum and take its place
以取代它
in the medical community.
在医药界的重量地位
They set me on Rossum's trail,
他们让我负责Rossum的案件
and when I discovered the real truth,
当我发现真♥相♥的时候
they put a bomb in my car.
他们在我的车裡放了炸♥弹♥
The car Cindy took to stop by the family compound.
就是Cindy开去家庭农场的车
My...
我的妻子
my wife was a victim.
是受害人之一
There have been hundreds of others.
除了她 还有成百上千个
This woman, Madeline Costley,
这个女人 Madeline Costley
is a victim... of their manipulation
也是受害者之一
and her own delusions.
饱受他们的操控和自己的幻觉之苦
What?
什麽?
There is no Dollhouse.
玩偶之家并不存在
There are no sex slaves,
不存在性♥奴♥
no underground fortresses.
或是地下堡垒
Madeline Costley spent the last three years
过去三年中 Madeline Costley
in a mental institution in Canada.
一直在加拿大一家精神病院中
No, no!
不 不!
You know I was there.
你知道我在玩偶之家!
I have the documentation
我有文件和证据
to prove it.
可以证明
In fact, I have documentation
事实上 我掌握了所有
on all the companies involved in this...
捲入这场拙劣造表演的
Travesty.
企业记录
There is abuse here.
到处流言四起
Not the lurid, pulp fantasy
重要的不是他们所灌输的
they drilled into this unstable mind,
耸人听闻的幻想
but something more insidious,
而是一些暗地裡的勾当
something that has cost this country
使我们国家损失了
more than millions,
数以百万计的金钱
and has cost me...
而且让我
everything.
一无所有
This hearing is adjourned until further notice.
听证会结束 请等待通知
Senator, look over here!
议员先生 看这裡!
Daniel!
Daniel!
Daniel, please.
Daniel 求你了
Madeline, these men are from the FBI.
Madeline 这些是FBI的人
They need to speak with you.
他们想找你谈谈
No. Echo's just gone.
不行 Echo已经走了
And we're certain she wasn't apprehended with Perrin?
确定她没有和Perrin一起被捕?
My sources say no.
我的线人说没有
They don't have her.
他们没找到她
And Mr. Ballard?
Ballard先生呢?
Still no word.
还是没消息
Are... are we sure this is such a great idea?
你确定这样做好吗?
I mean, I...
我...
I am sensing tension...
觉得好紧张...
Of the palpable sort.
手都快抖下来了
Just lie back.
躺你的就是了
Finding him obstinate, are we?
是不是觉得他很顽固?
Yes.
是呀
This is so weird.
感觉怪怪的
Seriously, just a few more days.
真的 再给我几天时间
I could help analyzing Perrin's brain map.
我就能帮著分♥析♥出Perrin的脑谱图
It wouldn't be a second opinion.
多一人嘴杂
- It would be the same opinion twice. - There's more to analyze?
- 一个答案没必要重複两次 - 还要分♥析♥?
I thought we now knew the senator's function.
我以为我们已经弄清除了
To inoculate Rossum against further scrutiny.
如何防备Rossum的监视
More than that.
不止如此
He's talking about new regulation,
他还说了要建立新章程
which, inevitably, he'll oversee.
也就是说 他会亲自进行监督
Rossum will be creating their own laws.
Rossum要建立自己的规程
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表