剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
These are the craziest scans I've ever seen.
这是我见过最扯淡的扫瞄图
I can't even look at them without going nuts!
我看一眼就疯了
I know a conspiracy when I desperately try to avoid seeing one.
儘管我不愿意这麽想 但这裡面肯定有问题
- Did you tell DeWitt? - No.
- 告诉Dewitt了吗? - 没有
So why don't you two crack open your little
为什麽不抖出你们的秘密
chamber pot of secrets and tell me what's going on?
告诉我这到底怎麽回事?
Echo's not a blank slate.
Echo并不是白板
She's a person.
她有人格
What do you mean?
什麽意思?
She's self-aware?
有自我意识?
That's not all she is.
不止如此
Everything you've imprinted her with for the last six months,
过去半年内给她植入的所有印记
it's still there.
都留在她脑子裡
So she's got five people worth
这麽说有五个人
of brains banging around up there?
在她脑子裡搅和咯?
More. She's got everyone Alpha dumped into her, as well.
不止 还有Alpha给她灌输的所有人格
That's everyone.
那可是所有人了
He took every imprint she'd ever had.
他拿走了她用过的所有印记
I went in with a q-tip after!
但我都给她清除了
Didn't work.
没用的
She hasn't been wiped for months.
她已经几个月没清除了
The wipes just push everything down,
擦除只能暂时抑制
but it all surfaces again. And now,
但很快就复发了
she can control what and when.
现在她能控制何时使用哪种复现的印记
She can control...?
她能控制...?
What does that make her?
那她成什麽了?
What is she?
她算是个什麽东西?
Mr. Ballard.
Ballard先生
Please sit down.
请坐
I know that the exhaustive
你似乎
health screenings I've been running on Echo
误解了对Echo
seem misguided to you.
无休止的健康检查
I know that you're looking for something
我知道你在寻找
that I don't think you'll finind.
根本找不到的东西
Well...
这麽说吧
You see, in the Dollhouse,
在玩偶之家
things aren't always what they seem.
事情并非表面看上去的那样
Echo, for instance.
比如Echo
Perfectly healthy.
完全健康
That's good news.
真是好消息
Isn't it?
是吧?
I'm putting her back in the field.
我要让她重新出任务
She is our most requested active.
她是最受欢迎的特工
In fact, Mr. Pierce has already booked her
事实上Pierce先生已经预定了她
for a romantic engagement.
执行一次浪漫任务
So soon?
这麽快?
What about the headaches?
她的头痛怎麽办?
I take your point.
我也在想
Romantic engagements can be a bit strenuous.
浪漫任务可能会很辛苦
But...
但...
He's a repeat client of hers.
他是她的老客户了
And "not tonight honey, I have a headache"
而"今晚不行 亲爱的 我头痛"
really isn't one of the excuses we allow our actives.
是特工禁止使用的借口
I thought you might need this.
来一杯
Well, to Echo's health.
为Echo的健康 乾杯
To Echo's health.
为Echo的健康
Echo...
It's time for your treatment.
该治疗了
We never meet like this anymore.
我不会再让你受苦了
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
Is she
她还是
still Eleanor Penn?
Eleanor Penn吗?
Yes.
是的
Is she still Terry Karrens?
她还是Terry Karrens吗?
Topher, yes.
Topher 别问了
So she's a serial killer.
她还是个连环杀手了
Only a little.
有那麽一点
Right, only a little bit serial killer.
就算只有一点
And we let her outside?
咱们还让她在外面晃荡?
She's in control, Topher.
她处在控制中 Topher
She's in control?
处在谁的控制中?
Not you? Not Paul?
不是你 不是Paul 那是谁?
And who is "she" again?
还有 她现在是哪个人?
Does she still trust you with her life?
她还信任你麽?
And is that because she's programmed to,
是因为程序的设定
or just because you're
还是因为
a swell guy with a trustworthy brow?
你是个貌似可靠的大个子?
I like to think both.
两者都有
Oh! She's here.
说曹操曹操到
You're all here.
你们都在
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
We've met, Topher.
咱们见过啊 Topher
Don't you remember?
不记得了麽?
She's funny.
真有意思
Is that a good sign?
这是好兆头麽?
Um, so we're going to send you
我们要把你送去
to a Mr. Frank Pierce.
给Frank Pierce先生
I mean, if that's okay with you?
可以吗?
I do work here.
我是来这裡工作的
Okay.
那行
Well, Frank wants Susan,
Frank想要Susan
who I guess is his wife? Whoa!
我估计是他妻子?
No, she's his sister-in-law.
不 是弟妹
Susan, you are a heartbreaker.
Susan 你真让人伤心啊
So, if you could just hop in the chair for me.
你先坐到椅子去上吧
Am I going to see Frank today?
我今天要去见Frank麽?
Oh, my gosh!
哦 天哪
Oh, my gosh! I can't wait.
等不及了
Got her. Repeat engagement.
找到她了 複述下任务
Had her filed away.
她的印记找到了
Shall we go?
能走了麽?
I am obsolete.
根本用不上我了
This must be what old people feel like.
原来人老了是这麽种感觉
And Blockbuster.
还有百视达
Watching you in that cell in pain,
看你在牢房♥裡受罪
I thought about this part.
我之前想过这种可能性
I knew that we'd come to the end of the torture at some point
我知道终有一天这种煎熬会结束的
and we'd be back out in the field doing our thing.
我们还能一起出任务
And I thought,
我以为
"that's when we'll run."
"这就是逃跑的时候了"
And you thought, "that's stupid."
但你又想 "这太蠢了"
We'd end up in the same place, except worse,
结局是我们回到了原点 而且境况更差
because it would be the attic.
因为结局意味著回到阁楼
I don't like this.
我不愿意这样
I don't like being your pimp.
不愿意给你拉皮条
I don't like it either.
我也不愿意
Frank Pierce isn't so bad.
不过Frank Pierce不算太坏
He's actually kind of sweet in a hapless way.
倒是有点悲壮的可爱
Okay, fine.
好吧
He's not really my type.
他不是我的茶
But he's Susan's.
但Susan很喜欢他
And that's who I'll be when I'm with him.
和他在一起时 我就是Susan
Susan loves Frank Pierce dearly,
Susan非常喜欢Frank Pierce
and cannot wait to be back in his arMs.
迫不及待的要扑到他怀裡
And tell him what a horrible mistake...
她要告诉他 和他弟弟结婚 是多大的错误
...I made marrying his brother.
我竟然和他弟弟结婚了
He'll never make me happy.
他永远都无法让我开心
I'm finally going to leave him.
我终归要离开他的
You're doing the right thing.
你做的对
Yeah.
是啊
Frank?
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表