剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
After spending all that time and money on these untraceable phones.
我在这反追踪电♥话♥上花了这麽多钱
I'll let you know when it's time.
时候到了 自然让你知道
Look, I don't need you in the field if you're not producing.
如果你没成效 就不用出外勤了
If we stick to the plan, I'll drop here today.
如果按计划行事 今天就能回去
Use a credit card or payphone. Good enough?
使用信♥用♥卡♥或付费电♥话♥ 行了吗?
I have to tell you. This may not be the best time to come in.
我得告诉你 现在不是回来的好时机
I don't think we have a choice.
我们没有选择
She's not saying anything, but...
她没说什麽 但...
I think her headaches are getting worse.
我看她头痛愈发严重了
She's deteriorating.
情况在恶化
I thought you said she was getting smarter.
医生说她更机灵了
She is. And it's taking its toll.
是的 但也在造成损害
I'll wait for your signal. Good luck.
等你发信♥号♥♥ 祝好运
- Who is that? - Boyd.
- 那是谁? - Boyd
He's ready when we are.
他在等我们准备好
Hey! What's wrong with you?
怎麽回事?
Sheriff, we got a situation.
长官 有情况
She collapsed on her way to the cafeteria for lunch.
她去食堂吃午饭的路上晕倒了
Dilated pupils. Disorientation and signs of seizure.
瞳孔放大 这是痉挛的表现
装作你不知道我在说什麽
别担心
- It's an epidural hematoma. - Skip the doctor talk.
- 硬膜外血肿 - 说简单点
Head trauma. Wonder how that happened.
头部创伤 不知怎麽造成的
Slowed pulse. Low blood pressure.
脉搏过缓 血压过低
Incognitive responses.
无知觉反应
给你打了这针后 你会昏迷四分钟
失去意识
The zipper compartment. I need the syringe labeled manitol.
我要医药包裡的木密糖针剂
What is it?
这是什麽?
Osmotic diuretic.
渗透性利尿剂
I need to reduce her ICP.
要提高颅内压
坚持住
你心率会下降
就像死了一样
You have to call a doctor. I can't stabilize her myself.
必须叫医生 我搞不定
What are our chances if we don't?
不叫医生有机会救活吗?
What's happening?
怎麽回事?
You gotta do something why aren't you helping her?
快做点什麽 快帮她
Do me a favor and stop asking stupid questions.
帮个忙 别问傻♥逼♥问题了
She's in cardiac arrest.
心脏停搏
Call a doctor! Now!
快叫医生
Never mind.
不用了
Time of death.
死亡时间
12:36 p.m.
中午12点36分
Time of death? No, no, no, no.
死亡时间? 不行
There's no time of death.
不能死
Do something!
做点什麽
She's gone.
她死了
Where is her medical file?
她的病历呢?
What, you're worried I filed a report
你怕我会报告她
on her abuse?
受过虐待?
Oh, you know how it works in here.
你知道监狱是怎麽回事
You have to maintain total authority,
你必须树立绝对权威
and sometimes the boys get carried away.
但总有些人不当回事
Now, give me her file.
把病历给我
If I help this go away, you have to do something for me.
我帮你息事宁人 你也答应我一件事
What?
什麽?
Promise it won't happen again.
保证下不为例
And if you don't want the Feds crawling all over you
如果你不想让上头盯上你
then I'm the one who makes the body disappear.
我能让尸体消失
She's a nurse.
她只是个护士
Do you know how many
你知道有多少
undocumented patients
无档案病人
come into the hospital where I work?
送到我医院吗?
Sometimes they die.
有时会死人
And when they do, we never find out who they were.
要是死了 他们就人间蒸发掉
In Spanish, we call them fulano, mengano
西班牙语裡叫做fulano mengano
y zutano. I'll write up
或者zutano 我会开一份
an emergency room admission slip time-stamped this morning,
急诊报告 时间改到早上
stash her in a holding room and say she died
她就待在牢房♥裡
during a shift change.
换班时死了
It's better
这比把尸体
than dumping her body in a ditch.
扔水沟裡靠谱
If we're going to do this, I need to do it while the body's still warm.
如果要干 就趁尸体还有馀温
Okay.
好
Get her out of here.
把她弄出去
Let's go.
快走
You know, my shift change is coming up.
我该换班了
We're going to have to hurry if we want this to work.
想办成就赶紧
We got a medical emergency.
有急诊
So we're going to have to skip the usual sign-out.
跳过常规签出程序
Oh, my God, she's a zombie!
靠 诈尸
Galena 没事
只是异搏定失效了
What the hell are you up to?
你到底做了什麽?
If they were allowed to speak.
如果他们被允许说话的话
You asked to see me.
你要见我
Ah, Adelle.
啊 Adelle
- Mr. Ambrose. - Hello, Adelle.
- Ambrose先生 - 你好 Adelle
This is Talik Raj Amin.
这位是Talik Raj Amin
Assalamu Alaikum.
安好
Walaikum Assalam.
安好
He'll be managing our new house in Dubai,
他将负责我们在迪拜的新玩偶屋
unveiling next month.
下个月揭幕
I wanted to introduce you since you will be communicating
我引荐你来 是因为你们
a lot over the next few weeks.
在接下来几周会频繁交流
We plan on transferring a few actives
为了揭幕活动 我们打算把这裡的
from this house to his care for the grand opening.
几名特工转到他的麾下
If it goes as well as we project,
要我说
we'll have to send them all.
就全转过去了
Could you please compile a list of recommendations?
能起草一份推荐表吗?
Mr. Langton will fill you in on the details.
Langton会告知你细节
Feel free to use my elevator.
随意用电梯
I want to make sure you get the cream of the crop.
我保证你们拿到最好的货色
You need to take this house back.
你得夺回玩偶屋
And how am I supposed to do that?
我该怎麽做?
The Adelle I knew would never ask me that question.
我所认识的Adelle不会问这个问题
You're going to stay in here
待在这儿
until I figure out exactly
让我先查明白
who you are, and if I
你到底是谁
don't like what I learn,
要是我对结果不爽
you may end up like one of them... what did you call her?
你下场就跟他们一样 叫什麽?
Fulano, mengano.
I mean business.
我是认真的
怎麽回事?
这也是计划的一部分?
有点小问题 别担心
I can get us out of here, no problem.
我一定能把咱俩弄出去
要怎麽做?
我一定能
Out of here, no problem.
把咱俩弄出去
This isn't good.
情况不妙
We use the chair for intake and out...
我们用椅子来处理
Goers.
进出的玩偶
The process only takes minutes, thanks to me.
多亏我 这个过程只需几分钟
But wouldn't it be
要是我们可以不用椅子
more efficient if we didn't have to use the chair for both?
来完成者两项 能更加效率吗?
"Yes" is the answer.
答案是"是的"
This will eliminate that problem.
这将会解决一切麻烦
As well as the problem
也免除了
of handlers having to wrangle in an active
管♥理♥员♥需要介入有可恶人格的
with an obnoxious personality.
特工行动的麻烦
A remote wipe.
远程记忆擦出
You're out in the world.
开始行动
The deed is done.
任务完成
The client happy.
客户满意
You only have to be within 50 yards of an active.
你只需要在特工50码距离内
How're you gonna straight up just
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表