剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
不能让客户在这裡到处晃荡
Get her out of my sight.
把她带走
And consider yourselves on a very short leash.
小心我把你俩也拴起来
And the information is stored non-linearly
这些资料是非线性地储存的
like the brain.
就像大脑一样
Want to see the hardware?
想看看硬件系统吗?
I wouldn't mind
你要是出于同情夸我几句
a few pity compliments.
我也无所谓
Oh, yeah, uh-huh.
很好
Uh-huh. Look, don't be scared.
别被吓到哦
I'm not.
我没有
It's just that this morning, I was engaged to a great girl,
今早我才和一个好女孩订婚
and now I'm hiding out with my dead wife.
现在又和我死去的老婆藏在这裡
It-it never occurred to me that Rebecca would still exist
我还以为我不再使用服务后
after I stopped coming here.
Rebecca就不会再来扰乱我的生活了
Makes sense, you know? I...
其实也对
You can't ever really delete a program.
程序是不能彻底删除的
Once it exists, it's alive.
一旦存在 就永远存在
Yeah, that's kind of the problem
是啊 我们对Alpha问题
we're having right now with Alpha.
就在于此
Yeah, the guy who wants me dead... who is he?
那个想杀我的人是谁?
Uh, in a nutshell,
简而言之
he's this super genius serial killer
他是天才连环杀手
who imprinted himself with a bunch of personalities and then escaped.
他植入了多种人格后逃走了
Wait, what?!
等等 什麽?!
Nutshell, nutshell.
一言以蔽之啦
It's not as bad as it sounds.
其实没听起来那麽恐怖
He knows where this place is.
他知道这裡
- Technically, yeah. - Technically?
- 严格说来 是的 - 严格说来?
Hey, it's all good. We've totally revamped
没事啦 我们对保安系统和防卫对策
the security system and the countermeasures.
进行了改造
There is no way he'll break in here again.
他不可能再次闯入这裡的
Break... you said he broke out.
闯入...你说他只是逃出去了
Uh-huh.
对阿
Judith, we need to find a five-star hotel nearby.
Judith 在附近找一家五星级酒店
Something where an armed security detail
必须能让在它附近
can be discretely accommodated.
安插武装分队
Try the Franklin.
不如去Franklin酒店吧
It has a terrific pasta bar.
那裡有很棒的意式料理
Also, you're almost out of paper.
还有 卫生纸快用完了
All right, tell me the truth.
好了 说实话
What do you think of the suit?
你觉得这套西装怎样?
You're quite the dandy.
就像个花♥花♥公♥子♥
It's a little brummell.
这叫贵公子装
I've gone a little brummell.
我走的是贵公子路线
It's better to look good than to feel good.
只要风度不要态度
It's ironic.
真讽刺
It took 40-odd characters on the inside...
我植入了40个人格
For me to realize that it's
才意识到
what's on the outside that counts.
外在才是真理
Let me freshen that for you.
让我为你斟满
Are you scared?
怕了?
Out of my mind.
我已经豁出去了
Smart girl.
真机灵
Of course, I could never be out of my mind.
我做不到
I have so many, and the second
我的人格太多了
I'm out of one, I'm right into the next.
前一个刚走 下一个马上跟进
I have you to thank.
还真要谢谢你啊
If it's Echo you want, I could send for her.
如果你想要Echo 我可以把她带来
That's not very chivalrous of you.
这麽有风度不像你的作风
I've moved beyond chivalry on to self-preservation.
不是风度 是自卫本能
Well, I'm not here for Echo.
我来不是为了找Echo
She's not ready for me yet.
她还没准备好接纳我
The man we're protecting...
如果是要找我们保护的那个男人
I'm having him transferred.
我正在转移他
I'll be happy to furnish you with an address.
我会乐意把地址给你
All this bargaining.
真是油嘴滑舌
You don't have anything I want that I can't just take.
我不想要你的任何东西
And I will...
等我准备好了
when I'm ready.
我自然会带走
But for right now, I have something
但现在
I want to share with you.
我有些东西想和你分享
I can't believe I made her come back for this.
没想到又让她面对这些事儿
She's safe.
她很安全
Joel Mynor's safe.
Joel Mynor也很安全
Nobody she loves died today.
今天她爱的人一个都没死
Small comfort.
算是小小的安慰吧
There's no comfort.
根本就不是安慰
Not for Echo.
对Echo而言不是
I know that looking at someone else's holiday snaps
我知道看别人的度假照片
is usually such a bore, but I thought that these
通常很无聊的
might interest you.
但这些你应该会感兴趣
Indeed.
确实
What do you think of how I spent my summer?
你以为我夏天是怎麽过的?
Most intriguing.
一定很刺♥激♥吧
That's what I love about the British...
我就爱你的英国腔
your talent for understatement.
和你对事务轻描淡写的能力
Also python.
还有巨蟒
Well, tally-ho then!
发现目标!
In fact, what say
说起来
we tally your ho's?
到底发现了什麽目标?
How many you got down there
这些天来
these days?
你下去过几次?
A couple hundred? More? Less?
好几百? 更多? 还是少一些?
You can't hope to get to Mr. Mynor
你别指望不通过
without security intervening.
保安系统就能找到Mynor先生
Well, we can always hope.
希望总是有的嘛
Why don't I have him simply sent up?
为什麽不直接叫他上来?
What, with a puckish pinot?
带著葡萄酒来?
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I don't want to waste the element of surprise.
我不想丧失惊喜
We'll go down.
我们下楼去
We'll take the executive elevator.
用主管电梯
Get your purse.
带上你的钱包
Boyd.
Get to Joel Mynor.
去找Joel Mynor
I'll go for DeWitt.
我去找Dewitt
Security alert.
安全警报
God, it's good to be back.
很高兴能重回这裡
I imagine you put them all through the chair
你肯定你在发现情况后
after you discovered the breach.
让他们都坐过躺椅了
Why?
为什麽?
No reason.
没为什麽
Southeast stairs.
东南边的楼梯
Go to your man.
去找你的人吧
Time to send in the clowns.
是时候叫小丑进场了
This way!
这边!
What the hell was that?
这是搞什麽鬼?
Test of the emergency broadcast system?
紧急广播系统的测试?
Hiya, Joel.
你好啊 Joel
Did they eat my brains?
他们把我的脑子吃掉了吗?
Topher, you're fine.
Topher 你没事
- Joel Mynor... where is he? - He's in there.
- Joel Mynor在哪裡? - 他在裡面
With Alpha.
和Alpha一起
Get out of here.
到外面去
Bait, meet switch.
又一目标 上钩
Hello, lover boy.
你好 情人先生
Easy.
冷静
You'll pull something.
你会扯到线的
You're in for the ride.
轮到你了
You're not going to get loose.
你跑不掉的
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表