剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
And cancel Aphrodite.
为什么哈迪斯还在这儿
Why is Hades still on the table?
早就该
It should have been...
应该 应该
It should. Should.
不是曾经 而是现在
Not was. Is.
与事实相反的条件
Condition contrary to fact should...
与事实相反 比如谎言
Contrary to fact. Like a lie.
该用"应该"
Should.
该用"应该"
Should.
到了
Here we are.
他昏迷了
Is he unconscious?
他昏迷的话 我没法对他进行操作
I can't work him if he's unconscious.
准备面罩 重新编写佩林的记忆
Prep the mask, recompile the Perrin imprint
预热记忆缓存
And spool up the memory buffers.
如何处置那个玩偶
And the second active?
先把她放上去
Put her in first.
参议员还没醒时
I'll look at her for a bit
我先检查下她
While the senator comes to.
预热他的缓存 先放著 我过会来看
Spool his buffers and table them, keep him in holding.
然后
And then,
你可以走了
You know what, you can go.
我要集中精神
I need to focus.
我能帮你处理第二个特工
I can help you with the second active.
我需要集中精神 谢谢了
I have to focus, please! Thank you.
我需要...
I need this...
集中精神
To focus on this.
谢谢
Thank you.
班尼特 又犯偏头疼了
Bennett, another migraine?
我的伤在脑子里
All in my head.
你的都是外伤
Your problems are all external.
得把这伤的解释编进佩林的记忆里
More things to explain in Perrin's imprint.
我们该编个什么原因呢
What should we go with?
抢劫 从楼梯摔下来
Mugging? Tumble down the stairs?
家庭暴♥力♥吧 怎么样
How about he beats his wife?
参议员不会打妻子
The senator doesn't beat his wife.
他爱她
The senator loves his wife.
好幸运的妻子
Lucky wife.
我带给你个纪念品
I brought you a souvenir.
这东西能把他弄晕
The tech that fried him.
双声道发射器
Binaural transmitter.
固态电容器 纳米结合物
Solid state capacitors. Nanoscale solders.
这东西
I know this hand.
肯定出自于托弗·布林克之手
This is Topher Brink.
我一直想见见他的技术
I've always wanted to meet his tech.
别按
Don't.
除非你想让这里的玩偶都倒下
Unless you want to drop every doll in the house.
太棒了
My, my, my.
你是怎么运作的
How do you work?
10小时后就是听证会了
The hearing starts in ten hours.
如果佩林不出席 这计划就告吹了
If Perrin's not there, the plan is blown,
我们也会完蛋
And we're demoted to being dead.
另一个玩偶特工已就位
The other active's slabbed.
这个还处于半昏迷
This one's semiconscious.
没有威胁 但你该尽快开始
Not a threat, but you should be able to work soon.
他的应答系统坏了
His call and response stopped working.
我要在他扁桃腺中重建
I'm going to have to rebuild the
Cr10继电器
Cr10 relays to the amygdala.
我的消遣时间
A fun time for me.
我们可以弄清 记忆遭受了多大认知损伤
We'll see how much cognitive damage the imprint sustained.
离我远点
Get away from me.
走开
Get away!
看来要全部覆盖
Yes, it's going to be a full overwrite.
别删除我的记忆
Please, don't erase me!
求求你们
Please don't!
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget.
求你了
Please...
这是我的大脑
It's my mind.
已经有一段时间不是了
Not for some time now.
天啊
Oh, God.
你是谁
Who are you?
她是上帝 亲爱的
She's God, honey.
你严重冒犯到她了
And you've heartily offended her.
是否需要确定下洛杉矶方面
Don't you need to make sure
没跟踪他们到这里
That L.A. hasn't tracked them here?
我们没留下任何痕迹
We left clean.
你能去确认下吗 你能去确认下吗
Will you please make sure? Will you please make sure?
你能去确认下吗
Will you please make sure?
一切会好起来的
It's going to be all right.
比我说得还要好
Better than all right.
这太病态了
This is sick.
你不正常
You are sick.
这该由谁判断呢
Who's to say?
我们马上开始工作
We'll start working in just a moment.
我在哪
Where am I?
卡罗琳
Caroline...
你一直说会回来找我的
You always promised you'd come back to me.
游戏开始了
Let's play.
不
No!
不
No!
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表