剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
The copies.
让你感觉像是自己说了算
It made you feel like you had some control.
但你说了还不算
You're not in control.
这像是一个自己说了算的人吗
Does this look like a guy who's in control?
我的老天
Goodness gracious.
这这不可能 那不可能是我
It-it's impossible. It can't be me.
哟 泰瑞 这就是你
Oh, it's you, Terry.
-我怎么成这样了 -你记得那辆车吧
- What is this? - You remember that car, don't you?
你觉得自己被车撞了还能安然无恙
You think you'll walked away from that without a scratch.
你这么觉得的吗
Is that what you think?
-这是骗人的 -是吗
-This is a trick -Is it?
你得告诉我到哪去找那些女的 泰瑞
You need to tell me where to find those women, Terry.
你就是因为她们才躺在那床上的
They're the reason you're in that bed.
你叔叔就是因为她们才那么著急
They're the reason your uncle Brad looks so worried
她们也是你能再站起来的唯一希望
And they're your only hope of ever getting up again.
就是她们干的
They did this to me.
是你自作自受的
You did this to yourself.
是她
It's her.
那个女人
That one.
全都是她的错
It's all her fault.
她做了什么
What about her?
泰瑞
Terry?
是她逼我的 我不想那么做的
She made me. I didn't mean to.
我不想 我真的不想那么做的
I didn't, I didn't want to.
是她把事情推向这个结果的
She meant for this to happen.
婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥
Oh, you bitch! You bitch!
她逼你做了什么 泰瑞
What did she make you do, Terry?
你只是想有段愉快的时光
You just want to have a nice time.
你想有个愉快的一天 但她们不配合
You want to have a nice day, but they won't let you.
因为她们人不好
Because they're not nice.
她们一直都为人很差
They are never nice.
她们更在乎她们的约会 她们的男朋友
They care more about their dates and their boyfriends
却一点也不在乎泰瑞
And they don't pay attention to Terry.
她们从来不让泰瑞玩
They never let Terry play.
也没工夫陪泰瑞玩
No time for Terry.
她们 就是妓♥女♥
They are... whores.
不 她不是个妓♥女♥
No, she's not a whore.
你是说她靠性来得到她想要的
You're saying she uses sex to get what she wants.
我是说她是一个性♥欲♥极强的
Yeah, I'm saying she's a lusty
好色的却有自知的女人
Bawdy self-aware woman.
她根本不允许男人去定义她
She doesn't allow men to define her.
她知道她只有才有那个吸引力
She knows she's the one with the real power.
什么吸引力
What power?
那种所有女人都有的吸引力
The same power that all women have.
你想有个愉快的一天
You make a nice day.
却被耍了
You make shade.
你把塑料雨伞放进饮料里
You put plastic umbrellas in the drinks.
无所谓了 一切都无所谓了
It doesn't matter. It never matters.
但我觉得女人一回家就得
But I thought women back then had to do
什么都听男人的
Whatever a man said?
艾莉森比你想的明白
Alison knows better.
艾莉森知道一切取决于她
Alison knows it's all up to her.
她想要什么就能得到什么
She can have what she wants.
她知道如何得到
She knows how to get it.
我就是那个拿鞭子的头儿
"meself have been the whipper."
她就是拿鞭子的人
She is the whip.
她是那个拥有掌控权的人
She's the one in control.
她们从来不会按泰瑞想要的做
They never do what Terry wants.
她们只做她们想要的
They always do what they want.
她逼我的
She made me.
不是我的问题 她逼我的
It's not my fault. She made me.
所以如果她在这儿
So if she were here
你是乔希
And you were Chauncy...
乔叟 他是那个作者
Chaucer, and he's the author.
-没关系 -她知道
- Doesn't matter. - She'd know how
怎么把她胸口的"F"变成"A"
To get the "F" on her chest turned into an "A".
你渐渐上道了
You're learning.
不是指文学
Not literature.
但仍然
But still...
但我可以改变这一切
But I can fix this.
我可以让一切回到正轨
I can make this right.
她们会让我再玩一遍的
They'll let me play again.
我只是想要一个新的希拉婶婶
We just need a new aunt Sheila.
我们都知道他至少杀了一个女人
We know he's killed at least one.
那个不幸的比比皆是的希拉婶婶
The unfortunate ubiquitous aunt Sheila.
我不是说那个
I wasn't expecting that.
我不觉得他过分了
I didn't think he'd cross
但也可能
That line but it makes sense.
她很可能会回击
She probably fought back.
那就是为什么他一直
That's why he was wandering around
寻求那种麻木的感觉
With traces of that paralytic in his system.
当意外发生时 他的作品就少了一片
He'd lost a piece and was out looking to replace it
就要寻找新的填补
When the accident happened.
你还收集了不少情况啊
You gleaned quite a bit in there
你说的都有道理
All things considered.
但还是不够
But not enough.
顺便说下 把他叔叔叫到那里很明智
By the way smart move sending the uncle down there.
我知道你有所计划
Well I knew what you had planned.
我觉得那可能让他更痛苦
I thought it might add a touch of pathos.
他真的让你感到不安了
He was really getting on your nerves, huh?
一分钟都不能忍♥了
Couldn't stand another moment.
-发生什么事了? -我也不知道
- What happened? - I-I don't know.
他叔叔来看他
His uncle was visiting him and then he went
然后他心跳就要停止了
Into cardiac arrest or something.
-布莱德利在哪儿? -他就在这儿
- Where is Bradley? - He's right here.
假警报 什么事都没有
False alarm, it was nothing.
出现那种杂音你怎么说没事?
How was that cacophony nothing?
有人动了主线路
Somebody tampered with the main lead.
布莱德利 你说什么都不能把他带走
Bradley, this is entirely unacceptable.
我们试过你的方法了 艾黛 但不管用
We tried it your way, Addy. It didn't work.
泰瑞要和他叔叔
Terry's going to have a little
谈谈
Chat with his unc.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
现在泰瑞
Now, Terry...
他不接电♥话♥
He's refusing to pick up.
我想说这还真是个好的转变
Well, I would say this is a very positive turn of events.
-你这么觉得 -是啊
- You think? - I do assuming
只要你的审问记录没有问题
Your profile is correct.
你还是觉得泰瑞·凯伦斯
You still believe Terry Karrens
会再犯罪
Will return to his victims?
我觉得他还在寻找替代希拉婶婶的人
I think he's in the market for a new aunt Sheila.
我们所有的玩偶都带著GPS追踪器
All our actives are tagged with a GPS strip.
任何时候任何地点我们都能找到他们
We can find them anywhere at any time.
所以如果还有幸存者
So if there are survivors
那维克多就会带我们找到她们
Victor will lead us to them.
他身上没有追踪器是什么意思 为什么
What do you mean he wasn't tagged? Why not?
在做繁复的面部修复术 修复那些疤前
They took his GPS strip out before they started all that
他的GPS就被取下来了
Complicated facial reconstruction; the scar removal.
-手术是成功了 -但是只有桑德斯医生
- The surgery's complete. - Right, but Dr. Saunders
有权拿下来
Is the one who signed off on having it taken out.
但是她离开之前
And she kind of left before
没有把那个装回去
Telling anybody to put it back.
你的意思是我们追踪不到他
Lovely, so you're saying that we've imprinted an active
被变成连环杀手的玩偶
As a serial killer and then blindly
放任其在街上游荡
Blindly let him loose upon the streets?
我没这么说
I wasn't saying that.
维克多也许身上没有装GPS
Victor might not have a working GPS in his body
但也许布莱德·凯伦斯车上装了
But maybe Bradley Karrens has one in his car.
太妙了 我怎么没想到
Funny how my mind would never think to go there.
出什么事了
What's happening?
药效逐渐消退了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表