剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I imprinted her as Caroline.
我给她植入了Caroline的印记
I ate the butt of a rifle.
然后被用枪砸晕了
I wake up, and she's mental.
醒来时她就疯了
The wedge must have been too damaged.
存储器一定损坏很严重
No. Bennett fixed the wedge.
没有 Bennett修好了
She died fixing it.
她为此付出了生命
Then maybe Echo and Caroline
可能Echo和Caroline
are not getting along.
不合
We need to reevaluate the game plan here.
我们得重新评估下计划
No. Nothing's changed.
不 一切照旧
Boyd, you got shot.
Boyd 你中枪了
Than shot before. I've got plenty of meds.
那是旧伤 治疗过了
We have to get to Tucson, break into Rossum
我们得去图桑 衝进Rossum集团
and destroy that mainframe.
破坏掉主机
It's impossible now.
现在不可能
Caroline was the only one
Caroline是惟一一个
who could get us in the building.
能帮我们进入大厦的人
She's the only one who could identify Rossum's founder.
也是只有她认得集团的创始人
Without her, we're screwed.
没有她我们就完蛋了
If we don't try, everything Echo's done,
如果我们不冒险一试
everything she's become will be for nothing.
Echo的一切努力都白费了
It's up to us to finish this.
我们必须结束掉这一切
How do we even get inside, Boyd?
我们怎麽进去 Boyd?
We walk in through the front door.
就从正门走进去
There's no need to sneak around.
没必要躲躲藏藏
We have something Rossum wants.
我们有Rossum集团想要的东西
Come on.
过来
They got the hard drives.
他们拿走了硬盘
No security footage.
监控录像没了
They knew exactly what they were doing,
他们计划很周密
exactly how to cover their tracks.
尤其在掩盖行踪方面
How do you feel about getting the hell out of here?
我们先出去怎麽样?
Anthony?
Look at this.
看看这个
Must be some kind of program.
按回车 应该是某种程序吧
No, not a program.
不 不是程序
A person.
是个人
This chair... it changes you into someone else.
这张椅子能把你变成别人
Well, maybe it's somebody who could tell us what happened.
也许这人能告诉我们来龙去脉
No. We said we wouldn't do this.
不 我们说好不再碰这个了
No more technology.
不碰任何科技产品
- But this could help us. - Or kill us.
- 这可能会有帮助 - 也可能置我们于死地
We don't know who left that note there.
我们甚至不知道谁写了这张字条
I don't want to lose you again.
我可不想再失去你了
Oh, babe.
宝贝
Look, you said it yourself.
你说过
We have to help our friends.
我们必须要帮助朋友
And this chair right here might be our only shot.
这张椅子可能是我们唯一的机会了
And you know, no matter who I am,
你知道不管我变成什麽
no matter what they put in my skull, I always remember you.
不管他们在我体内植入什麽 我永远不会忘记你
That won't change.
绝不改变
But if I turn evil...
不过如果我变成坏人...
Shoot me.
就杀了我
I'm not going to kill you.
我才不要杀了你
Well, seriously wound me, then.
那就把我打个半死不活吧
Just, you know, try to stay away from the junk.
对了 别让我倒在垃圾堆裡
Okay.
好了
Do it.
开始吧
Oh, God!
老天
Uh, take it... take it easy!
别紧张
Oh. Did it... did it, uh, not work?
是说失败了吗?
Where did everyone go?
人都到哪裡去了?
Uh, did they change their minds?
他们改变主意了?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Oh... no.
不是吧
That is not good.
这可不好
That's very... bad.
这一点都...不好
What am I wearing?
穿的什麽啊?
Tell me who you are!
告诉我你是谁
Oh. It's me... Topher.
是我 Topher
Geez, why are we arming the dolls?
天啊 干嘛要武装玩偶们?
I'm not a doll. I'm Priya.
我不是玩偶 我是Priya
Oh, interesting.
有意思
So, you're... you're you.
这麽说 你...就是你了
So, the question is... where am I?
问题是 我现在哪裡?
So,
这麽说
you don't know what happened here?
你不知道这裡出了什麽事?
Oh, God!
上帝
Am I dead?
我死了吗?
亚利桑那州 图桑 Rossum集团总部
You're gonna want to come down here.
你要下来一趟了
Good morning.
早上好
Can we help you?
有什麽需要帮忙吗?
I very much doubt it.
你帮不上
I'm looking for the man in charge.
我找这裡的负责人
And you are...?
你是?
Adelle DeWitt.
We haven't met, but I've heard all about you.
反应很快 真机灵
She killed Bennett.
她杀了Bennett
She's not Claire.
她不是Claire
He's quick. Very quick.
他动作迅速 非常迅速
What did you do with her?
你对她做了什麽?
I guess I just sort of evicted her.
我只是把她赶了出去
Tossed her out on the digital street, as it were.
扔到数码街道上 仅此而已
I'm not big on sentimentality.
我不擅长多愁善感
And you, my dear.
而你 亲爱的
So excited to see you again.
再次见到你真让人激动
You never know how
你从来不知道
these types of experiments are going to work out.
实验将获得怎样的成功
I am a lucky boy.
我是个幸运的傢伙
Right here at my doorstep.
站在我的家门口
All you're missing is the little bow.
你们就差个小小的鞠躬致意了
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Clyde Randolph.
Cofounder of Rossum.
Rossum集团的创始人之一
I thought Clyde was stuck in the attic.
我以为Clyde还被困在阁楼裡
Not anymore.
早已没有了
My original got himself caught in a loop.
我的原始人格被困在一个回路裡
This world is for people who can evolve.
这个世界只适合能自我进化的人
And does that include us?
包括我们吗?
Isn't that what you're here to find out?
你来这裡不就是想搞清楚这点吗?
This is terrible.
这真可怕
I want my body back.
我想要回自己的身体
It was a nice body. I mean,
那副身体很不错
I cover it up half the time
有一半时间 我都穿
with plaid and cotton-poly blends,
格子呢及涤棉面料衣服
but I took pride in my physique.
我对我的身材深感骄傲
I had a physique, do you understand?
我有副好身材 你明白吗?
I mean, this body's okay and everything,
这副身体还过得去
- but, I mean, still... - We don't know you're dead.
- 可还是... - 还知道你是不是死了
We don't know whose blood that is.
我们不清楚那些血到底是谁的
Then where am I, Sierra?
那我现在哪裡 Sierra?
Priya.
是Priya
Is that really the most important issue right now?
能别这麽较真吗?
Who else would have left the Topher wedge behind?
还有谁会留下Topher的存储器?
I mean, how could you have done that if you were dead?
如果你死了 又如何能做到呢?
You have a point. You have a point.
你说到点子上了
Right.
没错
Right, right. Why would I leave a backup wedge?
没错 我♥干♥嘛要留下后备存储器呢?
Still thinking.
还在思索啊
Well, something only Topher would know.
有些事只有Topher才知道
Yeah, frankly 90% of the things in my head; no one else knows.
坦白说 我脑子裡90%的事没有别人知道
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表