剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sorry. Ow. Ow.
对不起 噢 噢
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Ow, ow, ow. I'm sorry.
噢 噢 噢 对不起
Ow. Ow. Ow. I'm sorry.
噢 噢 噢 对不起
More of that if we prevent the end of the world?
要是能阻止世界末日的话 我们再来一次?
Yes.
好啊
You know, I always had a crush on you,
我一直迷恋著你
even when I thought you were a dude.
就连我以为你是爷们的时候也是
This is better.
这样更好了
He's in love with you.
他深爱著你呢
I'm sorry?
你是?
Claire. Claire Saunders.
I was the House doctor.
我是这裡的主治医师
I used to be Number One.
我曾经是头牌
Oh. I see.
这样啊
Yes. Topher mentioned there had been...
Topher提到过...
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Is that Caroline?
那就是Caroline?
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Do you really think you're going to be able to get her back?
你真能把她带回来?
I'm confident of it.
我有信心
Do you really think he likes me?
你真的觉得他喜欢我?
I didn't say "likes."
我说的可不是"喜欢"
He's remarkable.
他真的是超凡脱俗
I honestly didn't think he was capable
我没想过他会去
of admitting the existence of another human being,
承认人的存在
let alone loving one.
更别说爱上一个人了
I think you're the remarkable one.
你才是超凡脱俗
I couldn't find a Dewey pin, but...
我找不到杜威针 但是...
Do not move.
不 许 动
You have much to answer for, young woman.
有很多事情要问你 小姐
I do?
有吗?
You forced me to come to Arizona.
你逼我来到这亚利桑那州
I loathe Arizona.
我讨厌亚利桑那
We taking her back to the House?
咱们把她带回玩偶屋?
I don't think she's left us with much alternative, Mr. Dominic.
她没给我们选择的馀地 Dominic先生
Yes?
喂?
Of course, sir.
好的 先生
I wouldn't dream of keeping her from you.
我不会把她带走
Someone upstairs wants to meet you.
楼上有人想见你
Who?
谁?
The head of the company you just tried to blow up.
你刚想炸掉的这间公♥司♥的首脑
You weren't invited?
没请你去?
No hard feelings, darling.
不用为我难过 亲爱的
A trip to see our director
去见首脑都是
is generally one-way. Enjoy the ride.
有去无回 安心上路吧
Topher.
Topher?
Topher, I need you to focus.
Topher 你醒醒
Topher!
Saunders did this.
是Saunders做的
Rossum got to her.
Rossum公♥司♥找到了她
Probably months ago, right after she left this place.
很可能是几个月前她离开的时候
A sleeper?
潜伏者?
Yeah.
是啊
Boyd loves her.
Boyd很爱她
He'll have to adjust.
他必须接受
I'm going after her.
我去找她
Or not.
不用了
Topher?
We... we can bring her back.
我们能把她带回来
We can bring Bennett back.
我们可以把Bennett带回来
We can bring... we can map...
我们可以扫瞄...
There's nothing left to map.
没什麽可扫瞄的了
The person who we need to bring back now is Caroline.
现在要带回来的人是Caroline
Can you do it?
你能做到吗?
Good.
很好
Okay.
好吧
I can do this.
我能做到
I can do this.
我能的
I got it from here.
我来接手
You get your chance, you slip out.
你还有机会 快走吧
In the real world, you can write your ticket
回现实世界
anyplace you land.
你想去哪就去哪
I really do want to help you.
我真的想要帮你
Then live.
那就活下来
You have a remarkable brain.
你有个非凡的大脑
I think it should stay
你要坚守
in your head.
自我
Ivy.
Don't become me.
不要变成我这样
Go. Go!
走啊
We're breached.
有人入侵
That's one word for it.
可能吧
This won't do it.
不能这样下去
I was loading the weapons reserve cache
我在管♥理♥员♥室裡
up in the handlers' quarters.
备有武器
Go!
去吧
How long?
还要多久?
This is going to take
这麽
just as long as it's...
就...
done.
好了
Where the hell is security?
保安哪去了?
Assume they're dead. Let's do this.
当他们已经死了吧 我们自己来
Damn. I just had that replaced.
作孽 才刚刚换上去
You should go. Server room service tunnels.
你走吧 服务器机房♥通道
Don't be ridiculous.
别搞笑了
You're our general. We can't lose you.
你是领袖 我们不能没有你
Good luck, all of you.
祝你们好运
Stay back!
退后
I've imprinted myself with many useful skills.
我给自己加了好多技能
You don't even want to know.
有些你都不敢想像
Hang in there.
加油
Someone upstairs.
楼上有人要见你
Mistakenly let a woman in.
不小心放了个女人进来
Caroline's the only one
只有Caroline
who's ever met that snake.
见过罪魁祸首
Enjoy the ride.
安心上路吧
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey, thanks for coming up.
感谢你的到来
It's, uh, terrific.
真是太好了
Can I get you something? Tea?
想喝点什麽吗? 茶?
I hate tea.
我讨厌茶
Okay. So, not tea, then.
那就不喝茶吧
Wow. I mean... Look at you.
看看你
Caroline Farrell.
So, you're Rossum?
你就是Rossum?
Um, Rossum is... is just a name, actually.
Rossum只是个代号♥而已
From a play.
出自一出科幻剧
Although, technically, it seemed to fit.
虽然严格地讲你们不是机器人 但跟剧中的很相像了
Sorry. Clyde.
不好意思 我是Clyde
Clyde Randolph.
The second.
二世
Well, like the fifth, actually.
好吧 其实是五世了
I, uh, I use a lot of bodies.
我用过好多身体
I'll explain that later.
晚点再解释
My partner and I have been quite eager to meet you.
我同伴和我都很想见到你
Why me?
为什麽是我?
Because you're very special.
因为你很特别
You're going to help us
你会通过你不能理解
In ways you can't understand.
的途径来帮我们
Not likely.
我不觉得
You don't have a lot of options.
你无从选择
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表