剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on Dollhouse:
玩偶特工 前情提要
Sorry, sister. I stay, we both get nabbed.
抱歉了 好姐妹 我留下来的话咱俩都会被捉
Don't leave me.
别离开我
I was her best friend. This is what I got for it.
我曾是她最好的朋友 这就是她对我的回报
This is my gift from Caroline.
这是Caroline送我的大礼
And you said this time he took all of Caroline's imprints? Yeah.
你说他拿走了所有Caroline的印记?
Where's her original self?
那她的原始人格去哪儿了?
- You have a backup? - This was the backup.
- 你还有备份? - 这就是了
Alpha mapped his entire brain.
Alpha扫瞄了他整个大脑
I'll try and piece it back together.
我会尽力重新修复的
You made me a doll?
你们把我也变成玩偶了?
Then why do I feel like myself?
那为什麽我还感觉是自己?
You are, but it's an imprint.
你就是自己 不过是印记
There's only one place for a doll
对于完全报废的玩偶来说
- as irreparably damaged. - The Attic.
- 最后只有一个归宿 - 阁楼
They say it's whatever hell you imagine.
他们说那裡是无法想像的地狱
This is your worst nightmare?
这是你最恐怖的梦魇?
This is the shape of things to come.
这就是未来世界
We got it... the information we were looking for.
我们已经得到我们需要的信息了
I know how to get at the heart of Rossum.
我知道怎麽进入Rossum公♥司♥的心脏
We're ready.
准备就绪了
It's time for me to meet Caroline.
是时候让我会会Caroline了
三年前
Hey, not-not this one.
不要...别在这儿
Aw, come on. You said you'd give me the tour.
来嘛 你答应过带我参观的
Okay, well, here it is, all right?
行 不过是这样罢了 够了吗?
It's just like any other office.
只是间普通办公室
Can I have my key card, please?
把钥匙卡还给我吧
I want to take you to the roof.
我带你上屋顶玩
Why are you so nervous? Whose office is it anyway?
你这麽紧张干嘛? 这到底是谁的办公室?
It's nobody's.
无名小卒罢了
Look, nobody's got a bar!
快看啊 无名小卒有个酒柜
Come on, you want to get me fired?
别闹了 你想让我被开除吗?
No.
不
I want to get you fired up.
我要让你马力开足
You know, we really shouldn't be doing this.
我们真不该这样做的
Come on.
来嘛
But I... I mean, just in here.
别在这裡
You said you dummied up the security feed.
你不是说唬过监控系统了吗?
No, I know, it's just that I, you know,
话是这麽说
I just don't want to leave any DNA.
但我只是不想留下DNA
Then don't make me bleed you.
那就不要逼我让你见血
Well, hey.
喂 嘿
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢?
What I came here to do.
做我该做的
Oh, God, you're... you're a thief?
天啊 原来你是个贼啊
I let a thief into the building?
我带了个贼进来?
Relax. I'm not a thief.
放鬆点 我不是贼
I'm a terrorist.
我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Oh, I am so screwed.
我完蛋了
The woman who works here... what do you know about her?
在这儿工作的女人 你瞭解多少?
Nothing. I don't know anything.
不知道 我什麽也不知道
I work for a security company.
我只是保安公♥司♥的小员工
I'm practically a temp.
一个临时工罢了
Rossum's not going to give a temp
Rossum公♥司♥不可能让一个临时工
full access to one of their buildings.
全权通行于大楼中
Well, hello, Carrie-at-the-prom.
舞会上的嘉莉
Off-the-chart smart.
无比天才啊
Bet you could kill me with your brain.
我想你光用思想就能杀我了
What makes you a priority?
你凭什麽有优先权?
Full scholarship.
全额奖学金
What's in Tucson?
在图森有什麽?
I don't know.
我不知道
Please, just put all this stuff back.
求你了 把所有东西都放回原位吧
What the hell is this?
这是什麽鬼东西?
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But that can't be in this building.
但那不可能是在这幢楼裡
Then let's bring down the building.
那我们就掀翻这幢楼
See what's underneath.
看看下面有什麽
Who are you?
你究竟是谁?
Caroline?
Yes.
在
We need to know what she knows.
我们必须知道她所知道的一切
Clyde said there was one person
Clyde说过有个人
who had seen his partner face-to-face,
见过他的搭档
and that was Caroline.
那就是Caroline
She can I.D. the man in charge.
她能认出那个负责人
Or the woman.
说不定是女的
Or hermaphrodite.
雌雄同体也没准啊
Say, can we get back to the part
我们能不能
where the chair-less imprinting tech
再想想我发明的
that I designed,
远程植入技术
which you handed over to Harding
就是你交给Harding用来换回
in order to get the swank office back...
这个华丽办公室的那东西
how that leads to the apocalypse?
究竟会怎麽导致世界末日?
'Cause I thought that was kind of an interesting detail.
我觉得这是很有用的细节
It doesn't matter where the tech comes from.
那技术从哪儿来不重要
We have to do more than disrupt production.
我们不止要干扰运作
As long as Clyde's partner is still out there,
只要Clyde的搭档还逍遥在外
Rossum will go on.
Rossum就不会灭亡
We have to cut the head off the snake.
必须斩草除根
And Caroline's the only one who's ever met that snake.
只有Caroline见过罪魁祸首
She's been behind the curtain.
她一直在幕后
Now we need for her to take us there.
现在需要她指引我们
Well, what if she won't?
万一她不从呢?
I mean, you're impressive; you are.
你个性鲜明 的确
You're carrying multiple constructs.
你身上有多重人格
And something in you
你有某种力量
has allowed you to fuse them into a kind of super ego.
把他们融合成一个超我
But Caroline isn't just one more
但Caroline并不是
personality build you'd be adding to the mix...
供你融合的人格
she's real.
她是真实的
Echo is real.
Echo也是真实的
You're damn right she is.
说得没错
Ivy's right. We actually don't know
Ivy说得对 我们不知道
what dumping Caroline into Echo's brain will do.
把Caroline放进Echo的大脑会发生什麽
Your original self comes home to find
原始人格回来
the house party that's going on inside your head...
发现脑子裡这麽热闹
she might fight back.
她可能会回击
She'd lose.
她赢不了
All right.
好吧
Pull Caroline from the vault.
召唤Caroline出来吧
Put Echo in the chair.
让Echo去做准备吧
Is that really necessary?
真的有这必要吗?
It's just a precaution.
以防万一
And not an unwise one.
不是个坏主意
Unlike the rest of you, I've actually met Caroline.
跟你们不同 我与Caroline会过面
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I'm good.
我没事
We haven't really talked since you... died.
自从你死了 我们还没好好谈过呢
I guess we've both died since then.
我想我们都死过吧
Yeah.
是啊
Weird week.
诡异的一周
So are you finally ready to meet the girl
准备好见那个给你带来
who started all the trouble
所有麻烦的
in your life?
女孩了吗?
What? Janice Charles
不是吧? 四年级数学课上
from my fourth grade math class is here?
的Janice Charles来了?
Okay.
好了
We're all set.
准备就绪
All we need now is...
现在只等...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表