剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
...你被同化 个体已不复存在
This would be the much badder kind.
那该多糟 再也无法独♥立♥思考
Multiple minds thinking as one. Once you're absorbed...
多个大脑同时思考 你被同化
- My worst nightmare. - That would be the point.
- 我最痛苦的梦魇 - 可能这就是关键
Whoa, whoa. Hold on. We don't even know where he's going.
等等 我们还不知道他去哪儿了
We have to travel together. A stranger's mind's a big place.
我们得一起去 别人的脑子可是个大地方
It's easy to get lost.
很容易... 迷失
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh!
噢
Good afternoon.
下午好
How are you?
你好吗?
Um...
呃...
Lost?
迷路了?
Hey, wildcat!
嗨 小野猫
Hey, I've been thinking about your theory, and it might work.
我一直在想你那个理论说不定有用
Why not bypass the motor cortex?
我们能跳过皮质层
We can reprogram another part of the brain to serve its function,
重组大脑的另一个区域使其发挥功能
reprogram it to think it is the primary motor cortex
重组大脑让它把自己想成是皮质层
and always has been.
而且一直如此
Obviously we can't use his medulla oblongata,
当然他的延髓是不行了
but there are plenty of parts that'll work perfectly.
但还有些部分的功能完全正常
We just have to decide what to sacrifice.
我们只需考虑使用哪一部分
Sarcasm. Already doesn't have that.
不过他已经丧失了讽刺的功能
Memories of high school, fear of dancing.
要不要牺牲高中的回忆 还是对舞蹈的恐惧
What's up?
怎麽了?
How was your come to Jesus with DeWitt?
跟Dewitt的会面怎麽样?
What did she say?
她说了什麽?
- Hey... - Don't speak to me.
- 喂 - 别跟我说话
What did you say to Ivy?
你跟Ivy说了什麽?
I merely prepared her for the possibility of taking over your position here.
我在考虑让她接替你的位置
What? My position?
什麽? 我的位置?
What are you gonna do with me? I've done nothing wrong,
那我怎麽办? 我又没做错什麽
apart from the things that got you your job back.
除了帮你找回饭碗
You gave us extraordinary technology which will be used soon.
你提供了我们卓越的技术 而且马上会得到发挥
The question is whether you have anything more to offer.
问题是你还有什麽别的能耐吗
Whether you can accept radical change, or if you'll buckle under pressure.
你能否接受巨变 或是否只会被压力击垮
I don't buckle.
我不会被击垮
- Occasionally I swashbuckle. - Yes, you're quite a pirate hero,
- 偶尔的慌张也是装出来的 - 好一个虚张声势的好汉
swinging in and dismembering Nolan Kinnard.
大摇大摆进来把Nolan Kennard肢解了
If you try to keep secrets from the corporation,
如果你想对公♥司♥有所隐瞒
you may have every expectation of being chopped into pieces yourself.
你就等著有一天 自己被大卸八块吧
How do you imagine that would feel?
想像下那是种什麽感觉
Do you know a way out of here?
你知道怎麽离开这儿吗?
I can't leave. I must stay and try to enjoy myself.
我不能走 我必须留下尽量过的开心
Thank you.
谢谢
- Wouldn't want to end up in the Attic. - But this is the Attic.
- 我不想死在阁楼裡 - 但这裡就是阁楼
Rossum's been watching me closely since I moved here to Tokyo ningyo kaoku.
我离开这裡去东京玩偶之家后就一直被Rossum监视
Have you seen my friends?
你见到我朋友了吗?
I thought I saw them, but I was imagining it.
我以为我见到了 但其实只是幻觉
But I do think they're really in here.
但我觉得他们就在阁楼裡
Well, I wouldn't worry. I'm sure they're enjoying themselves.
如果我是你的话 根本不会担心 他们肯定过的很开心
I love you.
我爱你
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱著你
I know.
我知道
We're cornered.
我们被困住了
Go!
快
Go for cover!
快找掩护
They got us pinned down pretty good, Sergeant. Any ideas?
中士 我们被围困了 有什麽办法吗?
I think it's a small company trying to act big with this barrage.
他们人数应该不多 只是想用弹幕虚张声势
There's no air support. We should just hole up.
没有空中支援 我们只能挺著
We gotta take away the high ground.
我们必须衝到高地
Lay down suppressive fire. Give me a window to flank from the left.
趴下压制火力 给我留个空 我要从左面侧击他们
Meyers, you're with me.
Meyers 你和我一起来
What did you mean when you said Rossum was keeping an eye on you?
你说Rossum在监视你 此话怎讲?
In my recent transfer to Tokyo,
我最近被调到东京
I was asked to report any areas of weakness.
他们要我汇报所发现的所有漏洞
I found that Rossum's mainframe was both fallible and vulnerable.
我发现Rossum公♥司♥的主机很脆弱 很容易出错
- Vulnerable how? - Well, that's why I'm here, isn't it?
- 怎麽个脆弱法? - 这就是我来这的原因
Having that information made me a point of weakness.
因为我发现了这一点 我就成了累赘
Rossum put me in here to eliminate that point of weakness.
Rossum把我放到这裡 就是为了堵上我的嘴
- Hey, but it's better than being in the Attic. - Not really.
- 不过总比在阁楼好 - 难说
- We have to run. - I can't leave. I have to stay...
- 我们必须走 - 我不能走 我必须留下
- Please. - ... and try to enjoy myself.
- 求你了 - 尽量过的开心
- We have to go now... - But I can't leave until I'm done.
- 我们必须走 - 但完成任务前我不能走
- Stop doing that. - Sorry. It took me forever to find you.
- 别再这麽做了 - 对不起 我好不容易才找到你
- Arcane is here. - I know.
- Arcane在这裡 - 我知道
Listen. Not only are the people in the Attic connected,
听著 不只阁楼裡的人是相互联繫的
but all the Attics in different Dollhouses all over the world are connected.
全世界所有玩偶之家的阁楼都是连在一起的
- This dude's hooked up in Japan. - You think?
- 这个人待在日本的阁楼 - 是吗
Oh, no.
噢 天啊
Now the meat won't be fresh.
肉已经不新鲜了
What happens when Arcane kills someone?
Arcane杀了人后会怎样?
Their world disappears.
那人的世界会消失
He's dead. His brain's shutting down.
他死了 脑部功能也随之终止
Then we're trapped in it.
我们被困在这儿了
You've been dragging your heels a bit lately, Mr. Langton.
你最近一直不太合作 Langton先生
Tardy even, spending more and more time out of the office.
还有意拖延时间 公♥司♥的事管的越来越少
- I've been taking care of personal stuff. - Mmm. And this stuff, is it top secret?
- 我在处理一些私人事务 - 这些事务属于最高机密吗?
It's personal.
是私事
- Are you still upset over Echo? - We all are.
- 你还在为Echo的事生气? - 我们都是
Yes, but you... You...
但是你...
You've always been like a father to her.
你一直把她当女儿看
And you took her away from me!
而你把她从我身边夺走了
Shelved her. My only goal was to protect that girl.
把她送进阁楼 我只想保护那个女孩儿
You knew where she was heading. You encouraged her.
你知道她想干嘛 还鼓励她
You put her in that Attic as much as anyone else.
你和其他人一起把她送到了阁楼裡
Is that what you tell yourself?
你是这麽自我安慰的?
You didn't come to the Dollhouse because of Echo.
你来玩偶之家不是为了Echo
You came because you had nowhere else to go.
而是因为你无处可去
You work for Rossum, and that means your options tend to slim to three.
你为Rossum工作 也就是说 你只有三个选择
Carry out Rossum's work without question, the Attic,
完成Rossum的命令 去阁楼
or death.
或者死亡
The moment you stepped into this house, you, in effect, gave us your life,
实际上 从你到这裡的那天开始 你的命就是我们的了
and you must decide if that life is to be put to good use or laid to waste.
你必须决定是好好利用这条命 还是荒废它
I have seen the future, Mr. Langton,
我看到了未来 Langton先生
and it is not for the weak.
弱者无生存之地
I've been through this before.
我以前遇到过这种情况
- Well, then what do we... - We gotta do the thing he fears most
- 好的 那我们... - 要离开这就
to get out of his mind. The thing he dreads.
必须做他最害怕的事
Enjoy myself.
尽情享受
Good times.
黑得真是时候
Lay down suppressive fire. Give me a window to flank from the left.
趴下压制火力! 从左边包抄敌人!
Meyers, you're with me.
Meyers 你和我一起来
- What are you doing? - It's not safe here!
- 你们在干嘛 - 这裡很危险
Reinforcements are pinned down south of Herat!
援兵在赫拉特南部被牵制住了
There's no air support!
没有空中支援
Tony, Tony, don't be afraid. Take a breath. You're in the Attic.
Tony Tony 别害怕 深呼吸 你在阁楼裡
You're in the Attic, man. None of this is real. Okay, fine.
在阁楼裡 伙计 这一切都不是真的 很好
Wait a minute. I know you. Echo.
等一下 我认识你 Echo
You need to stop being afraid. This is all in your mind.
别害怕 一切都是幻觉
That explains a lot.
有道理
- How long have we been in here? - Feels like years, but who knows?
- 我们在这多久了? - 感觉过了好几年 但谁知道呢
- And you? - Longer.
- 你呢? - 比你们长
- So this murderer... - He's called Arcane.
- 这个杀人犯... - 他叫Arcane
Chasing's not gonna do it. We gotta take away the high ground.
追他不是办法 我们要佔取有利地位
- Go on the offensive? - We can't anticipate where he's going.
- 进攻? - 我们不知道他会去哪
We trap him. Lure him in, pin him down. Kill him then and there.
我们给他设陷 把他引过来 抓住他 再把他杀了
- We gotta hurry before he gets to Priya. - Priya's in here, too?
- 动作快点 他会去找Priya - Priya也在这儿?
You know, this is a scenario I never tried.
我还是第一次碰到这场景
Rigor mortis,
殭尸
the new Viagra.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表