剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
是不是有点多了?
You have my active. I'd like her back.
我的特工在你手上 我希望你放了她
Geez, lighten up, will you?
同志 醒醒
So serious.
干嘛那麽严肃
It's a serious situation.
这是件严肃的事情
I trust we'll find her undamaged.
相信你们不会伤害她
Well, here's the thing, Adelle.
听著 Adelle
I'm really not in a position to help you.
我真的不方便帮你
Your girl got caught up in a major operation,
你的人是在一次重大行动上被抓的
and there are certain protocols that I just have to follow.
而我也得遵章办事
I just can't give her back to you.
我不能放了她
I have to get approval, and that may take time.
我必须得到上级批准 这可能需要很长时间
You understand.
这点你清楚的
Of course I do.
当然
Then why don't the two of you just fly on back to Los Angeles,
所以你们两安心飞回洛杉矶
and the moment I get the go-ahead,
等要求获准了
we'll ship your active right back to you?
就把你们的人送回去 行吗?
Does that sound like a plan?
这主意行不?
Absolutely.
当然
I'll need Mr. Brink
我想让Brink先生
to examine Echo.
检查一下Echo
Just to ensure my asset is intact.
确保她完好无损
Adelle, where's the trust?
Adelle 干嘛就不相信我呢?
Protocols.
遵章办事
Mm.
恩
I'll let my programmer know you're coming.
我去跟工程师们说你们来了
Business must be slow in L.A. if you're here.
你在这应该会耽误洛杉矶的生意吧
Who's minding the store?
谁在帮你管?
Oh! Oh, uh, we've got our top guy covering for me.
我们的场子有个牛人罩著呢
Only person in the world I trust.
这世上我就信他一人
What you're not getting, man friend,
你怎麽就不懂呢 朋友
Is that this whole operation is dependant upon me.
整个计划都得靠我了
Not brain-constructy me,
不是给人换脑子的那个我
but Bond, James Bond me, which is...
而是詹姆斯邦德型的我
not so me.
跟我真是差太远了
Vict... Topher, all you have to do is stay calm.
Vict... Topher 冷静点
This from the guy who had to dismember my last little outing?
万一我被逮著了 那人会不会也这麽说?
You get into their system,
你只有进入它们的系统
you make the connect so that we...
与我们连机 我们就可以...
you can get a look
你就可以看到
at Perrin's brain map.
Perrin的脑部扫瞄了
I'm not up to this.
我♥干♥不来
I suffer from acute agoraphobia.
我有急性广场恐惧症
Or I plan to.
或者我想有
Bennett Halverson is the chief programmer
Bennett Halverson是华盛顿分区
at the D.C. Dollhouse.
的首席工程师
She's a genius.
她是个天才
I think she's a genius, so, you know, double it.
连我觉得她是个天才 所以困难度要加倍
She's just gonna look at my 1.0,
她一看到我的複製品
and his palms are gonna sweat, and she's just... she'll know.
他就会掌心出汗 然后她只要... 反正她肯定会知道是假的
I have to track down Ballard.
我去找Ballard
You just run the house and wait for yourself to call.
你管好这裡 然后等你自己联繫你
It's starting.
开始了
The clammy.
出汗了
I'm busy right...
我现在很忙...
I'm sorry?
什麽?
Topher Brink?
Uh, of course.
当然
Hi.
嗨
Mr. Brink.
Brink先生
Uh, I, uh... I'm looking for Bennett Halverson.
我找Bennett Halverson
Can you tell me where...?
你能告诉我...?
Or you can show me where she...
或者你可以带我去...
It's different.
跟我那儿完全不同啊
Yeah.
真的
Than L.A... uh...
比洛杉矶...
Well, I suppose it would be.
我想也应该不一样
You probably have palm trees and
你们应该会有棕榈树和
tans.
阳光浴
We're four stories underground.
我们在地下四层
Not a lot of photosynthesis.
光合作用不够
No, no, you're very pale.
不 不 你苍白的很
White.
我想说淨白
Pinkish-white. I mean...
白裡透红
Your skin...
你的皮肤...
Your skin is like a pig.
你的皮肤像猪的一样
Bennett Halv...
Because it's pink.
因为是粉红色的
People assume that pigs are bad, but I... I love them.
人们觉得猪不好 但我...我很喜欢
I like them.
我喜欢猪
I hear they make good pets.
我听说拿它们当宠物不错
I'm Bennett.
我是Bennett
I'm...
我是...
You were looking for me.
你要找的人
For realsies?
真的假的?
You're Bennett?
你就是Bennett?
Not Bennett junior?
不是她女儿?
You merged jams with ESAMs to create next gen proteins?
你在黏附力分中加入ESAM试剂 造出了第二代蛋白质?
You stud!
你太牛了!
I... I...
我... 我...
I'm sorry... that was...
对不起... 但那真是...
clammy hands. Well...
汗津津的手...
I'm glad that you enjoyed the report.
很高兴你喜欢那篇论文
What's up with your arm?
你的手臂怎麽了?
It's...
是...
dead.
坏死了
From the shoulder?
从肩膀开始?
Nerves are severed.
神经坏死了
You're here for your active.
你是来看特工的
Yes, um, Echo.
是的 Echo
You won't get her.
你不能把她带走
What?
什麽?
She interfered with a Rossum directive.
她扰乱了Rossum的计划
It's unlikely that Mr. Lipman will let her go.
Lipman先生不会放她走的
It's unlikely Mr. Lipman will have a choice.
Lipman先生好像也没得选择
Can I see her?
我能见见她吗?
Of course.
当然
She's still unconscious.
她还没醒
Courtesy of your device.
你们的设备很强大
Just a little project.
只是个小程序
Hardly.
真谦虚
Is it weird that I asked about your arm? I...
问你手臂的事儿会不会很失礼?
Honestly, it's refreshing.
我早就振作了
So, Adelle Dewitt flies 3,000 miles
Adelle Dewitt飞了3000英里过来
across country to pick up one doll?
就为了一个玩偶?
Must be a special girl.
她肯定有过人之处
They're all special.
所有特工都很特殊
Oh, yeah, but this one, she nearly took Perrin from us.
没错 不过这一个差点干掉了Perrin
I think our programmer wouldn't mind
我想我们的程序员不会介意
wading around in that brain.
小小研究下她的大脑
And clearly, you can't control her.
很明显 你控制不了她
I think maybe you're just gonna have to walk away from this one.
我想或许你们该把她让给我们
Do you honestly think it's up to you?
你真的以为由你说了算吗?
Do you think anyone at Rossum will take your side?
你认为Rossum的人会站在你那边?
Harding?
Harding会支持你?
You're not much of a poker player, are you?
你不是玩牌高手吧?
You got no cards, Adelle.
Adelle 你已经无路可走
And you don't know how to bluff.
而且你不懂得如何虚张声势
One for the road?
喝杯再走?
Now, Stewart...
你知道 Stewart...
You and I have similar goals.
你和我的目标一致
I would like to think we could achieve a...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表