剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
思想里的东西
State of mind before intake,
那么象征的一定是极度的焦虑和愤怒
They must represent an extreme sense of anxiety and rage
"原因是..."
"Associated with..."
托弗·布林克
Topher Brink
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad man.
希拉不喜欢这个颜色
Sierra doesn't like this color.
你最好把它们都拿走
You should take them all.
这样是错的吗
Is this wrong?
没错 这样很好
No. it's good.
你这是负责任
You're taking charge.
你把事情都掌握在自己手里
You're taking matters into your own hands.
都在我衣服里了
They're in my shirt.
你想要干什么呢
What are you up to, girl?
艾可是对的
Echo was right.
我找得不够认真
I wasn't looking hard enough.
-什么 -精神安定药
- What? - Neuroleptics.
他可是专家
He's an expert.
你是说肯纳德
You mean Kennard.
精神安定药是抗精神药物 对吧
Neuroleptics are antipsychotics, right?
像安定或以前的精神病药
Like haloperidol or good-old chlorpromazine.
这类药大多数是阻碍
Most of them block D2 receptors
大脑的多巴胺对D2受体
In the dopamine pathways of the brain.
我相信你说的
I'll take your word for it.
你看 这是一个大脑
Look, uh, this is a brain.
正常的 无聊的 就像你的大脑
Normal, boring brain, like your brain.
这个是 这个是吃过药的大脑
This... is a brain on drugs.
更具体的是说吃过抗神经药物的大脑
Or more specifically, antipsychotic medication.
你看那是被抑制的中脑边缘通路
You see the inhibited mesolimbic pathway?
阻碍了羟色胺的受体
The partially blocked serotonin receptors?
这个是普里雅脑部的原始扫描
And this is Priya's original scan.
很相似是吧
It's similar, right?
但为什么五羟色胺是纹状体的呢
But why the five-ht efflux in the striatum?
放大点看
And looking closer...
增加氯离子的传导
Increased conduction of chloride ions.
他们在排斥
They're at odds.
你把弄我糊涂了
You lost me at brain.
普里雅不是有精神病才吃的药
Priya wasn't psychotic despite her heavy medication.
而是吃了得精神病的药
She was psychotic because of it.
而且
And...
还没完
That's not all.
在几个月前
When Saunders conducted
桑德斯做的实现愿望训练时
That wish fulfillment exercise a few months back,
你说希拉去了心理诊所
You said that Sierra went to the mental health clinic
找她的心理医生诊断
To confront the doctor who diagnosed her?
马基多医生
Dr. Makido.
错
Wrong.
希拉找的是诺兰
Sierra went to confront Nolan.
那个诊所是诺兰·肯纳德的
Nolan Kennard owns that clinic.
那些都是诺兰的
He owns the whole complex, and
他在里面还有一间顶楼的办公室
He has a penthouse office there.
希拉找的是他
Sierra went to see him.
德威特怎会让它发生的
How did this get by DeWitt?
我们必须告诉她
We got to tell her.
她肯定要气疯的
She's gonna flip her biscuits.
除非是
Unless...
你不认为她已经知道了吗
You don't think she already knows?
现在知道了
She does now.
肯纳德博士 非常感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming in, Dr. Kennard.
不用 反正还要
Oh, no, I'd-I'd been meaning
我还要再安排一次服务
To schedule another appointment anyway.
感觉像是你把她带走的时候
Yeah, it seems the, uh... the moment you take her away,
我就想她回来了
I'm ready to have her back.
当然了
No doubt.
这也是为什么你要把我叫到这
And no doubt that's why you've asked me here--
再次提醒我
To, uh, caution me yet again
关于反复提供服务的规则
About your policy on repeat engagements, right?
是的
In a way.
你知道我对其他玩偶没兴趣
You know I'm not interested in any of your other actives?
和那个没关系
Oh, that's a non-issue.
我很快会让所有的玩偶都远离你
I would no sooner allow you near one of our other actives
让只疯狗接近他们我可受不了
Than I would let a mad dog near a child.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
考虑到你是个强♥奸♥犯
Given that you're a raping scumbag
还差点杀了人
One tick shy of a murderer.
我想不起了 要加糖吗
I can't recall. Do you take sugar?
好的
All right.
艾黛儿 究竟怎么回事
What the hell's going on here, Adelle?
没什么事啊
Oh, there's nothing going on.
事实上的 以后都没事了
In fact, it's finished.
我们将不再为您提供任何服务
We will no longer be providing you with our services.
肯纳德博士
You have made me an accomplice
你让我成了你的帮凶
in something vile, Dr. Kennard.
但是现在都结束了
And it ends now.
是吗
Does it?
-是吗 -你打算怎么做呢 艾黛儿
- Yes, it does. - What are you gonna do, Adelle?
找警♥察♥
Go to the police?
好像警♥察♥该找你 是吧
Not really in a position to do that, are you?
是的
I am,
我只知道再也不能
However, in a position to see to it
看著那个女人落入你的魔爪
That you never lay a hand on that woman
这就是我要做的事情
Ever again, and that is exactly what I intend to do.
你知道吗
You know what?
我想你是对的
I think you're right about this, uh,
重复提供服务
Repeat engagement thing.
不是明智之举
It's not a good idea, so let's, uh,
我们不要绕圈子了
Stop dancing around your policy, all right?
给她植入记忆
You're going to imprint her,
然后把她送到我这
And you're going to send her to me.
永远
Forever.
什么
Excuse me?
今天下班前搞定这件事
You do it by the end of business today,
你就能保住你的饭碗
I'll see to it you keep your job.
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea.
你怎么能让我这么做
I can't believe what you're asking me to do!
这女孩本来就无药可救 艾黛儿
The girl was a basket case, Adelle...
幻听 往汤里滴口水 你自己也看见了
Hearing voices, drooling in her soup... you saw yourself.
那是他造成的
Because he made her that way.
艾黛儿 我们只是让她过上
Adelle, we're being asked to place this young woman
幸福富有的生活
Into a life of wealth and privilege,
嫁给一个她喜欢的男人
Married to a man she adores.
你真的想带这去罗森公♥司♥
Do you really want to go to Rossum with this?
控告他们的精英
And accuse one of their most valued assets
是个绑♥架♥强♥奸♥犯
Of being a kidnapper and rapist?
这就是他
That is what he is.
如果我们听他的 我们成什么了
And if we do this, what does it make us?
我们本来就是这种人
What are we already?
我们不是奴隶贩卖♥♥商
We are not slave merchants.
哈丁先生 恕我不能从命
Mr. Harding, I won't do this.
不管怎样 她来到了这里
However she got here, she's here.
她既然在我这里 我就该保护她
In my house, and therefore, in my care.
是的 你不会让任何人
Yes, and you would never let anyone take advantage
侵犯你的玩偶 对吧
Of any of your charges, would you, hmm,
孤独小姐
Miss Lonelyhearts?
不管我对曾经的冲动有多后悔
Whatever indiscretions I may be guilty of...
别提维克多
Oh, forget Victor.
我们不在乎
We don't care.
每个人都曾想从办公室里
Everyone likes to take a little something home
带点东西回家
From the office once in a while.
但他算是你考虑最周全的了
But he's the least of your indiscretions.
我想我们都清楚
I think we both know that.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表