剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
辛迪 别开枪
Cindy, don't!
不
No!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
我在帮你
I'm on your team!
但我爱她
I love her.
我知道
I know.
但我不爱她
But I don't have that problem.
抱歉 快走吧
Sorry about that. Come on.
我知道谁能帮你
I think I know where you can get some help.
你要带我去见他们 他们都是坏人 布里
You want to take me to them? They're all bad guys, Bree.
她那儿的人恐怕比我那边更坏
I think her bad guys are badder than my bad guys.
她不是你妻子
Hey, she's not your wife.
快走
Come on.
梅德林 非常准时
Hey, Madeline. Right on time.
叫机场保安
Okay, call airport security now.
不用
No.
-梅德林 -不
- Madeline. - No.
如果我连他都不能面对
If I can't face him, how can I stand up
我又怎么和一个资产数万亿的公♥司♥抗衡
To a multibillion dollar corporation?
我们必须帮你离开这儿
We've got to get you out of here.
我以前是谁
Who was I?
你对我以前哪个身份魂牵梦萦
Who was I that made you so obsessed with me?
现在不是说这个的时候
Now's not the time.
你不说以后就没机会了
It's the only chance you get.
她叫梅莉
Her name was Mellie.
她是我的邻居
She was my neighbor.
我曾是联邦探员
I was FBI, and she was helping me
她曾协助我的调查
With my investigation.
这是幻想吗
That was the fantasy?
我每星期做你一天助手
I was your girl Friday
其余六天陪你上♥床♥
Who you slept with the other six days of the week?
这不是幻想
It wasn't a fantasy.
我以前是联邦探员
I was FBI.
我不知道梅莉是个玩偶
And I didn't know Mellie was a doll.
玩偶工厂也骗了我
The dollhouse tricked me, too.
所以你为他们工作
So that made you want to work for them?
我和他们协议的内容之一就是放了你
It was part of a deal I made with them to get you out.
只要我为他们工作 你就能自♥由♥
I agree to work for them, they free you.
那我该谢谢你了
So I should be thanking you?
我和你一样希望他们垮台
I want them to fall just as hard as you do.
那就让我作证
Let me testify.
他们希望你出来作证
They want you to testify against them.
这是个骗局
It's a trick.
梅莉 如果你作证 会大错特错
Mellie, if you do this, it would be a mistake.
我不是梅莉
I'm not Mellie.
我知道
I know that.
你说你给了我自♥由♥
You said you freed me.
当人自♥由♥时 就会犯错误
When someone's free, they get to make mistakes.
我是自♥由♥的吗
Am I free?
艾可的生命体征和跟踪定位都消失了
Echo's vitals and GPS gone.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
不可能
It's not.
也不应该消失
It shouldn't be.
一定有人做了手脚
Someone just did something
但按说他们不该有那么大本事
They definitely shouldn't be able to do.
兰顿先生
Mr. Langton?
艾可不见了
Echo's gone.
参议员佩林也是
Senator Perrin, too.
回玩偶工厂前先联♥系♥伯拉德
Call Mr. Ballard before you return to the house.
也许他在梅德林那有所进展
Perhaps he had more luck with Madeline.
[博伊德·兰顿]
伯拉德还是没有回音
Still no word from Ballard.
梅德林毫无疑问已经远走高飞
Madeline is no doubt halfway across the continent
去参议院指证我们
On her way to testify
超越了神经学科的道德底线
In front the senate subcommittee on ethical neuroscience.
为什么哈丁要这样整死我们
Why would Harding hang us out to dry like that?
如果我们完了 罗森公♥司♥也脱不了干系
If we fall, half of Rossum comes down with us.
只要佩林在他手上
With Perrin under his power,
哈丁会见好就收的
Harding controls how far the damage goes.
参议院则会认定
The senate subcommittee will clear
罗森公♥司♥与我们没有关系
Rossum of any contact with us.
佩林则会因拯救了这些可怜的灵魂
And Perrin will be hailed as the conquering hero
而受到英雄般的欢呼
Who's rescued all these poor souls.
当他具备这种政♥治♥资本
He'll have the political capital
罗森公♥司♥想利用他通过的一切法规
To pass whatever laws and regulations
都会顺利通过
Rossum programmed him to.
他们可以为所欲为
They'll be unstoppable.
对 没错
Yes, they will.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
阻止他们
Stop them.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Thank you, Grace.
还有多久能见到参议员
How soon till the senator gets here?
随时会到
They said any minute.
把雅典娜的治疗移后 先让他来
Athena's diagnostic can wait. I want a clear runway.
丹尼尔·佩林是我们重点保护对象
Daniel Perrin's our bright star.
他们会把那个绑♥架♥他的
Apparently, they're bringing in the L.A. active
洛杉矶玩偶 也带回来
That kidnapped him, too.
我们把参议员安排好后
Yes, well, we'll have a look at her
就会看看她
Once the senator's squared away.
已证实她来自洛杉矶了 对吗
It's confirmed she's from L.A., right?
为什么他们要和我们作对
Why would they move against us?
管好你自己的事吧
Keep your mind on your work, please.
一旦你开始好奇管理层
The moment you start wondering about the people upstairs,
他们也会开始好奇你
They'll start wondering about you.
你可不希望那样
That isn't a thing you want.
抱歉
Sorry.
好奇心
Curiosity.
人之常情
It's perfectly natural.
我们都有欲望
We have urges,
而且我们也在为欲望服务
And we are in the business of urges,
为什么不开开心心的呢
so why not indulge?
放了几颗糖
How many sugars?
两颗半
Two-and-a-half.
但我们不能
But we can't.
我们不能放纵自己开开心心
We never can... indulge.
我们背负神圣的使命
We have a sacred trust.
我们有幸驻扎人类内心
We have the privilege of living inside the human heart,
为此我们得放弃一切
For which we give up everything.
我们确实放弃了一切
We give up everything.
我是班尼特
This is Bennett.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
没问题
It won't be a problem.
只要佩林一送到这里
As soon as I get Senator Perrin's body.
我们可以编点旅行的记忆
I assumed we'd fill him with travel memories...
在密尔沃基市中途下车 遇到一些混乱
A layover in Milwaukee, some turbulence...
一些用来解释脱水
And something to explain
或迷失方向的事情
Any dehydration or disorientation.
变质的虾 或一部有狗的电影
Bad shrimp or... Or a film with a dog.
只要你能保证
If you could please just make sure
没人会动他
That no one touches him.
我们有关于另一个玩偶的消息吗
Do we have any information about
就是那个女的
the other active, the woman?
这也许会有助于对她的扫描
Might be useful to scan her,
看看是否能锁住她的参数
See if we can lock down her parameters.
可能会有迹象
It might give an indication...
我会尽快向你报告的
I'll report as soon as I can.
他们下来了
They're coming down.
哈迪斯6点回来
Hades comes in at 6:00.
他与同性恋议员的长♥期♥任务结束了
After a long-term with the closeted councilman.
先让他等著
Just keep him in holding.
取消阿佛洛狄忒的辅疗
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表