剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我是的
Then why won't you let me help you?
那为什麽不让我帮你?
You're not... pissed because I used you?
你不因为我利用你而生气?
I'm hurt that you won't.
不利用我 我才生气
Do you want to blow up a building?
想搞大爆♥炸♥吗?
Hey, stud.
嗨 猛♥男♥
Mother always wanted me to date a doctor.
我妈一直想让我找个医生
Yeah.
是啊
I wonder what mine wanted.
不知道我妈想让我找什麽样的
Guess we'll find out.
就快知道答案了
It's scary, isn't it?
很可怕 对吗?
We need Caroline.
我们需要Caroline
We need you.
我们需要你
I keep thinking there is a me,
我一直在想我是存在的
that I'm real,
真实的
but every time I talk to someone,
但每当别人与我交谈时
they act like I'm doing tricks.
总像我要算计他们一样
Paul never believed Echo was a person
即便是在乎Echo的Paul
even when he cared.
也从不相信她是一个人
Now he's just waiting for Caroline to kick me out.
他现在正等著Caroline取代我
That's never gonna happen.
绝不会是这样
Look, I never met Caroline Farrell.
听著 我从没见过Caroline Farrell
I know she drives DeWitt about as crazy as you do,
我知道她跟你一样让Dewitt抓狂
so I figure she can't be all bad.
所以她至少不会恶贯满盈
But I know you. I've watched you grow.
但我瞭解你 我见证了你成长
I've watched you build yourself from scratch against all odds.
看著你一点一滴地构筑了自己
Against us.
不可思议
You're stronger than everyone here, Echo,
你比这裡任何人都坚强
even Caroline.
包括Caroline
If she gets in there,
如果她回来
I think she'll be proud to know you.
肯定会为你骄傲
Okay, I have to put the House on lockdown.
好了 我要去封锁建筑了
You gotta do that now?
现在就要封了?
Yeah. Orders.
是的 这是命令
Give me three minutes.
给我三分钟
I'm glad you have found something for us.
感谢你为我们找到了纽带
We were starting to feel like a couple of fifth wheels.
我们现在心有灵犀
What do you need us to do?
你要我们做什麽?
I need you to get the hell out of here.
我要你们离开这裡
There's time. Probably not much but some.
还有时间 虽然不多
I don't want you spending it here.
我不想让你们待在这儿
I don't understand.
我不明白
Look at her.
看看她
Understand?
明白了吗?
We're about to go to war.
我们就要开战了
You never know what you're gonna lose in a war.
你不知道战争中会失去什麽
You never know what you're gonna lose anyway.
你从来无法知道会失去什麽
Go. Be with each other
走吧 互相陪伴
even if it's just for the night.
即便是最后一晚
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys...
对了
if you somehow forget the way back here,
如果你们忘记了怎麽回来
that's okay, too.
也没关係
Clyde's dead.
Clyde死了
Rossum's on to you.
Rossum公♥司♥盯上你们了
They're coming...
他们正赶过来...
He said they're on to us.
他说他们盯上我们了
Probably headed this way.
可能正赶过来
This could alter our plans considerably.
我们的计划要做出重大调整
Okay, am I the only one thinking we're getting
是不是只有我觉得我们太信任黑客帝国
maybe a little too much of our intel from The Matrix
或者外型上看
or possibly Tron, given the outfits?
电子世界的情报了?
We'll assume the information is good.
宁可信其有 不可信其无
We'll begin evacuation procedures at once.
立即开始疏散程序
Every Active to be brought
所有特工恢复
to imprint, their original personality restored,
原始人格并释放
then released. We can dispense with the niceties.
要做到精确无误
I'm not leaving behind a House full of helpless creatures.
我不想留一屋子没用的东西
Behind?
不留了?
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿?
Tucson, obviously.
显然是图桑
亚利桑那州 图桑 Rossum公♥司♥总部
These are the labs with restricted access.
这些都是限制进入的实验室
Then those are the targets.
那就都是目标
You sure you're up for this?
你确定要这麽做?
We're in it together, right?
我们并肩战斗 对吗?
Till the end.
自始至终
Go.
去吧
I'll do my work from here.
我在这裡操作
You should be above the first lab by now.
你应该在第一间实验室上方了
Copy.
收到
The charge is in place.
炸♥药♥已就位
Ten minutes on the clock?
倒计时十分钟
First charge is hot.
一号♥炸♥药♥开始计时
No backing down now.
没有退路了
Caroline?
I'm above a lab just past the L junction.
我在L形通道旁的实验室上方
It's not in the schematic.
图纸上没有
Set the last charge and move on.
安放最后一处炸♥药♥离开
The only reason you build a room
修建图纸上没有的
that's not in the plans is to hide something.
房♥间肯定是隐藏什麽
I'm going in.
我要进去
You don't have time!
时间不够
Caroline!
When you get curious,
好奇
you get dead.
害死猫
Caroline?
Do you read?
能听见吗?
♪ La donna è mobile, qual piuma al vento... ♪
Caroline?!
♪ Muta d'accento... ♪
Bennett, we have to abort!
Bennett 取消行动
What?! There are people in here!
什麽?! 这儿有人
You can't! The timers are set!
不能取消 计时器都启动了
I have to try and pull the detonator caps!
我要拔掉雷♥管♥
You have to run!
你快跑
Help me! Run!
帮帮我 快跑
I won't!
我不
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
He was in there too long. He's going into shock.
他在那儿待的时间太长 快休克了
- We need to get him to a hospital. - That's not possible.
- 得送他去医院 - 不可能
My entire support staff are engaged in the evacuation.
所有人员都正在疏散
Evacuate him. He risked everything
也该让他走 他不顾一切
to get his message to us.
给我们带来消息
Put him back in the Attic.
把他送回阁楼
It's his best hope.
他在那儿还能活
No.
不
No, you bitch. I'd rather die.
不 你这贱♥人♥ 让我死吧
Well, I'd rather you didn't.
没那麽容易
See that it's done.
把这事办妥
Let me take him.
让我来吧
It's done, Mr. Ballard!
已经定了 Ballard先生
She's right.
她做得对
His best chance is back in the Attic.
他回到阁楼生还可能最大
And we could use someone on the inside
而我们入侵主机时
when we hit the mainframe.
需要有内应
I don't know you anymore.
我都不认识你了
I know.
我知道
Uh, Mr. Ballard, do you recall your former neighbor Mellie?
Ballard先生 还记得你以前的邻居Mellie吗?
Paul?
You insisted she come along.
你坚持带她回来
I insist she be someone who trusts you entirely.
我坚持让她完全信任你
We shan't have time for any senate subcommittees.
不再提议员委员会的事
Paul. What's happening?
Paul 发生什麽了?
Is this place what I think it is?
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表