剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Then grab Echo and come home.
很好
Very good.
我以为会有个美好的一天
I thought I would make a nice day
但他们就是要妨碍我
But they just won't let me.
你知道吗
You know what?
如今我都不用为她们
Now they don't even get
再找个希拉婶婶
A new aunt Sheila.
全部召回
Yeah full recall.
所有人都要回去
Everybody's coming home.
别挂 我有个电♥话♥进来了
Hang on. That's my other line.
我是博伊德
This is Boyd.
库珀 你任务结束了吗
Cooper, did you end the engagement?
什么
What?
什么
Well what...?
快回玩偶工厂
Get back to the house.
没事了
It's fine.
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be fine.
是的
Yeah.
我是博伊德
This is Boyd.
快叫救护车
I need an ambulance.
怎么会这样
So how did it happen?
到底发生什么事
Do we even know what happened?
我猜想
My best guess?
为了远程消除记忆 我得使用生物电路
I had to access the biolink grid for the remote wipe.
我以为我把维克多那块分离出来了
I thought I isolated Victor
但一切都乱了套
But everything must have gotten scrambled.
假设泰瑞·卡伦的记忆
So we assume Terry Karrens imprint
转到了艾可身上
Somehow got transferred to Echo?
不然就是我让那老师
Either that or my attempt to make her hot for teacher
倒了大霉了
Really didn't come off.
如果泰瑞变成了艾可 那琪琪去哪了
If Terry is in Echo, where did Kiki go?
你想跳舞吗
Whoo-hoo you feel like dancing?
我是琪琪 我不知道自己怎么会在这里
I'm Kiki. I don't know how I got here.
但我不在意
I sort of don't care.
我醉了吗
Am I drunk?
喂 喂
Hello. Hello?
稍等一分钟
Hang on just a minute.
我发现你一直在看我
I noticed you watching me.
我想我们都心知肚明
I think we both know why.
请帮帮我 神阿
"As help me God
一想到让他们
"I laugh when I think
一整晚都摆动 我就想笑
How piteously a-night I made them swing!"
你知道这是什么意思吗
You know what that means?
我只知道那很下流
I have no idea but it's wicked filthy.
在你摆动前
How about buying a girl
请我喝一杯如何
A drink before you swing?
好的
Okay.
你觉得他会怎样
You think he might be what?
真差劲 居然打女人
You suck! Trying to hit a girl?!
保罗 保罗
Oh Paul. Paul.
你为什么要离开我
Why did you ever leave me?
有问题吗
You got a problem?
我找到了 找到了
I got it! I got it!
快走 快走
Go, go.
走
Go.
我们走
Let's go.
谢天谢地
Oh thank God.
我们以为是他来了
We thought that you were him.
我的天
Oh my God.
我就是他
I am him.
女士们
Hello ladies.
想结束游戏了吗
Ready to finish our game?
她真的受伤了
She's really hurt.
她真的受伤了
She's really hurt?
你知道我怎么想
How do you think I feel?
你居然用车撞我
You tried to kill me with a car.
什么
What?!
什么
What?!
别装傻
Don't play stupid.
你以为我察觉不到吗
You think I don't know what's going on here?
你有什么企图
What you've been up to?
我们得带她去医院
We need to get her to a hospital.
得了吧 妈妈
Oh please, mother,
总是护著你的小公主
Always protecting your little princess.
我不是你妈
I am not your mother.
那我应该不是你儿子了
Oh then I guess I'm not your son.
你总说 做个男子汉
You always said "be a man."
你却让我事半功倍
You do make it a little difficult.
你想
You think...
你想让我和你一样龌龊
You think you can make me dirty like you.
我不 她们都是妓♥女♥
I am not... they are... whores.
都是你造成的
You did this to me.
求求你 我们只想离开
Please we just want to leave.
我知道你想走
I'll just bet you do.
你们都想离开泰瑞
Everybody always wants to leave Terry.
你呢 希拉婶婶
How about you aunt Sheila?
你还想走吗
Huh? You still feel like leaving?
希拉婶婶
Aunt Sheila?
希拉婶婶不想走
Aunt Sheila doesn't want to leave.
我们该学学她
I say we all take a tip from her.
你要留下
You're staying.
不
No!
不
No!
我睡著了吗
Did I fall asleep?
不 不 不
No no no no no no.
等我们确定故障在哪后 再动手
Don't engage until we know the worm is dead.
你得在把它固定在G线
You have to kill it in the g-line.
电流藏在某处
The wave is hiding.
为什么它在移♥动♥
Why is it moving?
因为它想去不该去的地方
Because it's designed to go where it's not supposed to.
这是要点
It's the whole point.
系统还没恢复吗
The system's still down?
是的
Evidently.
看来你交了个朋友
I see you've made a friend.
我是琪琪
I'm Kiki.
好了 问题解决了
Okay, I think we're good.
她在哪
All right where is she?
贝弗利希尔斯 也许她去购物了
Beverly Hills. I think she's gone shopping.
也许他们俩都是琪琪
Maybe they're both Kiki.
他在这
He was here.
他还在这
He's still here.
他想杀了你们
He wants to kill you.
你们得先杀了他
You have to kill him first.
他要回来了
He's coming back.
他要回来了
He's coming back!
别挡著门
Get away from the door.
他不允许
He won't let me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别挡著门
Get away from the door!
你得先杀了他
You have to kill him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们得杀了她
We have to kill her.
是的
Yes.
没问题
No problem.
不 不
No! No!
他会找到你
Yes. He'll find you.
他不会收手
He won't stop.
他永远不会放弃 他不能
He'll never stop, he can't.
你这话讲不通
What you're saying doesn't make sense.
不用讲的通 这是事实
It doesn't have to make sense... it just is.
他在购物中心绑了你
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表