剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
不是吧
I guess there really is no place like home.
我想还是家最温馨
Hey, hey, we just left that party.
我们刚离开那闹市
That party was on fire.
那儿可热闹得很
We need a guide, and you two know
我们需要嚮导 而你们
The city better than any of us.
比我们任何人更瞭解那儿
I thought there was a vaccine.
我以为会有疫苗呢
- You said there was a vaccine. - There was,
- 你说过有疫苗 - 确实有
- But this is new. - Zone, power down a sec.
- 但这是新计划 - Zone 消停会儿
- Think about what this means. - It means everything,
- 想想这意味著什麽 - 这意味著一切
And somebody's got to step up.
必须有人挺身而出
The world still needs heroes, kid.
这世界还需要英雄 孩子
Did you really just say that?
刚才真是你说的?
What?
怎麽?
I was being inspirational.
我是想鼓舞下人心
You are so corny.
你真俗气
You're... fat.
你真...胖
Enough with the pep talk. We need to get back.
鼓舞够了吧 我们要回去
You're going to show us the way, or...
你们带路 否则...
She said you don't eat tongues.
她说过你们不吃人舌
Maybe she should start.
或许可以尝尝
I have listened to you whine for way too long, Zone.
我早就听够了你的牢骚 Zone
This is bigger than us.
这比咱俩重要多了
Fine, then you take 'em.
好啊 那你自己带路吧
Oh, you can send me a postcard
等你们英雄行为取得成功
Once we've reestablished some sort of postal system
重新建立起邮政系统后
Due to your heroics.
给我寄张明信片吧
She loves it when you're corny.
她喜欢你俗气的样子
Look, for your 411, I'm not some printed freak.
说清楚了 我可不是被洗♥脑♥的怪物
A- and the pulse- it doesn't affect actuals, right?
那脉衝也不会影响正常人 对吧?
So I'm not heading back into the...
所以 我才不会回那...
What's that sound?
什麽声音?
Sierra: I thought you said you weren't followed.
你们说没被跟踪
The main gate.
大门
Ballard: A raiding party.
有人入侵
Sierra: T, come here right now.
T 快过来
Sorry, English.
抱歉 忘了说英语
I got your message.
我收到消息了
How can we help?
要我们做什麽?
Sorry if you don't like our methods.
如果你不喜欢我们的方式 请原谅
We like to take the offensive.
我们富于侵略性
Most people have a "shoot first" policy.
大多数人都奉行"先开枪"政策
Ballard: Us included.
我们也是
Romeo, you want to help with this,
Romeo 你是来帮忙
Or you want to play in the sandbox?
还是玩沙盘?
Sierra: But why him?
为什麽叫他?
I sent word with some of the actuals we set free.
我让我们解救的几个正常人放的话
It was a long shot, I thought...
本来希望渺茫 我以为...
But he's out of control.
他失去理智了
They're freakshows.
他们是畸形人
Tech heads- exactly the sort of thing
滥用技术 而那正是
I'm trying to keep T away from.
我极力排斥的
They're our only chance of making it back through the wild.
只有他们能帮我们杀回去
But I don't want to go back.
但我不想回去
I don't want to leave our home, go down that hole.
我不想离开家 去到地下
It's not my idea of a vacation spot either.
那也不是我度假想去的地方
It's just the next thing.
但别无他法
Do I have to cut your throat? What are you doing with the boy?
想死吗? 你跟那孩子在干嘛?
Showing him my mods, Vic.
给他看我的模块 Vic
No, no tech in front of the kid.
不 别再孩子面前卖♥♥弄技术
Do I have to upload that to your brain myself?
要我亲自把这条上传到你脑子裡吗?
I got it.
明白了
Log off.
闪开
Easy.
放鬆
You know, you can stay.
你可以留下来
- I'll do the job. - Come on.
- 交给我就行了 - 得了吧
Just takes me a while to process things, during which
我只是要点时间想清楚
I yell.
边想边叫唤
I get what's at stake.
我知道有风险
Who doesn't want to spend some quality time with these
谁不想跟这些无比正常的人
Awesomely normal people?
在一起多待会呢?
I don't know.
说不好
Could be all right.
可能这样也好
The little Asian's kind of cute.
那个亚洲人满可爱
She's a tech head, Mag.
她是个机器脑 Mag
She's a girl, Mag.
她是个女的 Mag
It's good to see him productive again.
看到他有所成效真高兴
It is.
是啊
Yes, and who are you?
是的 你是谁?
I'm Caro- I'm in the...
我是Caro... 我的身体...
I'm just some kid.
我只是个孩子
Damn, you're twitchy. You don't like girls?
这麽怕 不喜欢女生?
Apparently, everyone does.
显然人人都喜欢
I don't care for the tech.
我不在乎你使用科技
So you're the, uh, weapons expert?
你是个武器专家?
武器专家
That-that's what that says, yeah.
就是这个
So, um,
那...
What, you got to load that every time?
你每次都要上传吗?
You can't just store it?
不能存储起来吗?
Not unless you're Echo.
除非是Echo
We want to stay sane,
想要保持清醒
We got to take something out first, make room
就要先移除些东西
For it.
为上传腾出空间
Take out what?
移除什麽?
仁慈
That's great.
真棒
How long have we been on the road?
上路多久了?
Couple of hours.
几个小时了
How's the kid doing?
孩子怎麽样?
You can call him T.
你可以叫他T
He sleeps better than I do, that's for sure.
至少他比我睡得香
The garden- looks like it came a long way since I last saw it.
那花♥园♥ 自我上次见到后变化不小
Three summers ago?
三年前的夏天?
We've had some time to get it right.
我们花了不少时间来培育
I just mean...
我只是说...
I understand it would be hard to leave.
我知道离开很难受
It was our home... Away from all the horror.
那是我们的家 远离乱世
Now I'm condemning him to that house,
现在我却要把他扔进玩偶屋
That hell I was locked up in
那个囚禁了我
For so many years.
多年的地狱
So you can remember him, remember raising him.
但这样你能记得他 记得你抚养了他
How ironic.
多讽刺
You'd have to kill me to take those memories.
想取走那些记忆 先杀了我
But I wanted him brought up
但我想他在成长时
Away from all the crap in the back of this truck.
远离这卡车后面那些渣滓
Well, we both did.
我也这麽想
That's why we agreed
所以我们才同意
Never to tell him, to keep him away from me.
绝不告诉他 让他远离我
We agreed to keep him away from the tech.
我们同意让他远离科技
You chose to stay steeped in it, Tony,
是你选择了沉迷其中 Tony
Seduced by it.
任其摆佈
You chose to be Victor.
你选择成为Victor
- For our cause. - For your cause.
- 为了我们的事业 - 为了你的事业
I stopped fighting long ago.
我早就放弃了反抗
I was fighting to protect you.
我反抗是为了保护你
I would do anything for you, for both of you.
我愿为了你 为了你们做任何事
Except the one thing I asked you to do.
除了我让你做的那件事
Man, you're gonna be hilarious stuck underground for a year.
你在地下待上一年肯定容光焕发
We're not there yet.
我们还没到呢
We'll get there.
快到了
This thing works, Rossum is really going down.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表