剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
听著 有些人需要更长的时间
Look, some guys take a little longer
才能适应父亲的角色
To get used to the idea of being a dad.
但一定会好起来的
But it gets better.
真的吗
You sure?
我说真的
I'm positive.
而且 内特不是那种到处拈花惹草的人
Besides, Nate isn't the type to sleep around.
你需要的是睡一个安稳觉
What you need is a night of uninterrupted sleep.
今晚你让内特带孩子
Make Nate take the baby tonight.
喝杯葡萄酒
Have a glass of wine
塞上耳朵 好好休息一下
Put some earplugs in and give yourself a break.
会好起来的 我保证
Things will work out, I promise.
真幸运有你这样的好朋友 凯利
I'm so lucky to have you in my life, Kelly.
没你我会崩溃的
I'd go completely crazy without you.
我来就是帮你的
That's what I'm here for.
你说得对
And you're right.
我不再胡思乱想了
I'm not obsessing about this anymore.
我给内特充分的空间
I'm just gonna give Nate his space
让他自己想明白
And let him figure it out himself.
我们来看看爸爸都在忙些啥
We're just going to find out what daddy's up to
是吧 小宝贝
Aren't we, baby boy?
没错
Yes, we are!
如果他没啥见不得人的东西
And if he's got nothing to hide
他就不会介意我来翻一翻
He won't mind if I go through all his stuff
对不对呀 小宝贝
Will he, baby boy?
对的
No.
爸爸不介意
He won't.
有人吗
Hello?
家里有人吗
Anybody home?
埃米莉
Emily?
你在吗
Are you here?
天啊
Geez.
你...
You...
她是谁
Who is she?
-杰克呢 -他在房♥里睡觉
- Where's Jack? - He's asleep in his room
你还没回答我的问题
And you still haven't answered my question.
这究竟是谁
Who the hell is she, Nate?
你是怎么...
How did you...
-你不该... -我知道了
- You're not supposed to... - I knew it.
我早知道你有外遇
I knew you were having an affair.
你进了我的办公室
You went into my office.
这是我的私人空间和物品
That's private. That's my private stuff.
私人的
Private?
这是我们度蜜月的地方
This is where you and I went on our honeymoon.
告诉我 她是谁
Tell me who she is!
我认识你之前就认识她
I knew her before I knew you.
我曾与她相爱
I was in love with her.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
但后来她死了
But then she died.
这让我...
And it was very painful...
十分痛苦
For me.
我过了很久才释怀
And it took a long time for me to get over it.
但某种意义上说 我永远无法释怀
In some ways, I'll never be over it.
但我不该把这些藏起来
But I shouldn't have kept that from you.
我错了 对不起
That was wrong. I'm sorry.
你该告诉我的
You should have told me.
对 我知道
I know. You're right.
我错了
It was a mistake.
这一切都大错特错
This is all a terrible mistake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该对你发火
I shouldn't have gone completely mental on you.
我该好好和你说
I should have just talked to you like a normal person.
我太累了
I've just been so tired...
那你去睡吧
Why don't you go to bed?
快去
Right now.
今晚我带杰克
I'll take Jack tonight.
这点小事我还能为你做
That's the least I can do.
我们明天再谈
We'll talk tomorrow
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一觉醒来就没事了
Things will be better in the morning.
这真是场灾难
This is a disaster.
你们的承诺
Now you people promised me something
根本做不到
That you cannot deliver.
这不管用
This is not working.
我要取消服务
I am calling it off.
处理掉她
Get rid of her.
我来处理孩子
I'll get rid of the baby.
我犯了个错误
I've made a mistake.
你觉得我行事草率吗
You think I jumped the gun?
什么
Which gun?
新闻发布会
The press conference.
我还希望公布于众后
I was hoping when we went public
会有证人来举报
Witnesses would come forward.
那个戴锡帽人怎么样
What about the man with the tinfoil hat?
他不是说
Didn't he say
罗森公♥司♥把他的肝献给了农神
Rossum mailed his liver to Saturn?
目前为止 他是我们的希望
Right now, he's our star.
我们的奇闻轶事可以表明
We have anecdotal evidence
罗森公♥司♥和其它大型医药公♥司♥
That Rossum and the other big meds
违反了医疗步骤
Are performing illegal medical procedures
并进行非法的实验
And unlicensed experiments.
但也只有这些
But that is all it is.
奇闻轶事
Anecdotal.
你有线人在国♥家♥安♥全♥局
You have a source at the NSA?
现在没了 和其它人一样 死了
Had. Like everyone else, he's gone to ground.
你有他们的财务报告
Well, you have their financials.
有许多笔用于医学研究的现金交易
That's a lot of unaccounted
没有计入在内
Cash transactions for medical research.
这样就能证明他们洗黑钱了
It wouldn't be hard to prove money laundering.
我喜欢这样
This is nice. Hmm.
集中精力
Focus.
你是锡帽男唯一的希望
You're foil-hat man's only hope.
坐著
Sit.
我去开门
I got it.
我不查洗钱这部分
I'm not after money laundering.
罗森公♥司♥越界了
Rossum crossed a line.
背后一定有人撑腰
And they've got to be leaning on people
才没人去告发他们
To keep them quiet.
他们有许多资源
They've got the resources.
辛迪
Cindy?
门口没人
There was nobody there.
梅德林 早上好
Good morning Madeline.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
这房♥子不错
Place looks lovely.
我去掉了不少装饰 让它恢复成原来的样子
I stripped a lot of it back to the original.
工作还好吧
Work is good?
你知道我回家后就没工作过了
You know I haven't worked a day since I've been home.
上帝保佑你 亲爱的
God bless you, my dear.
我该觉得惭愧
I should feel guilty about that.
但我非常非常享受
I really really don't.
当然不用惭愧
Absolutely not.
你知道有多少人拼尽全力
Do you know how many people would kill
只为获得这样的自♥由♥
To have this kind of freedom?
不可思议
It's strange.
我以为我绝不会闲的发慌
I never thought I'd be among the idle rich.
你该去旅行
You should travel.
你可以离开这个国家
You're allowed to leave the country, you know.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
我走的太久了
I've been away so long
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表