剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
按下这个键
You push this button,
它就通过植入系统发送
And it sends a neuro-electric feedback loop
神经电反馈回路
Through the biolinks implant,
干扰脑部结构
Disrupting the cranial architecture.
如果波段调到...
If the frequency is calibrated to match...
托弗 少说 多演示
Topher, less tell, more show.
你好 基洛
Hello, Kilo.
到我辅疗时间了吗
Is it time for my treatment?
她是不是又小巧又可爱
Isn't she so cute and tiny?
我喜欢玩偶起这么恰当的名字
I love it when a doll's name is so on the nose.
因为她的体重只有1公斤
Because she weighs one kilo.
这是重量单位啊
It's a unit of measurement.
真无聊
I'm so alone.
我喜欢辅疗
I enjoy my treatments.
我们知道
Yes, we know.
但你恐怕不会喜欢这个
But you probably won't enjoy this.
这个轻微的嗡嗡声 让你知道它在工作
The gentle hum lets you know it's working.
头疼 流鼻血
Headache, bloody nose
还会难以抗拒地...
And the uncontrollable urge to...
这样
That.
它会搞晕10英尺半径的任何玩偶
It'll knock out any doll in a ten-foot radius,
包括辛迪那种讨厌的潜伏特工
Including a pesky sleeper like Cindy,
但不会伤及我们这种正常人
Without actually harming real people like us.
调成50英尺半径
Uh, make that a 50-foot radius.
好了
Good.
我去撂倒佩林夫人 然后接走梅德林
So I'll drop Mrs. Perrin and I'll pick up Madeline.
怎么了
What?
你最好清楚
You're more right than you know.
如果梅德林在射程内 也会将她击倒
If Madeline is in range, it will bring her down as well.
这不是只对玩偶有用吗
I thought it only worked on dolls.
对有玩偶构造的人都有用
It would affect anyone with active architecture.
但你们已放了她
But you released her.
她脑子里怎么还有所谓构造呢
Why would she still have your "architecture" in her head?
他们根本就没有释放她 对吧
No one ever really leaves here, do they?
艾可 辅疗时间到了
Echo, it's time for a treatment.
我要去帮诺维吗
Do I get to help November?
如果他把我变成别人
If he makes me someone else,
我就无法帮她了
I won't be able to help her.
没事
That's okay.
托弗将把你变成的那个人 恰会帮助我们
The person Topher's going to make you is going to help us.
你给她任务 驯化者却不在场
Her handler's not going to be too happy
她的驯化者会不高兴的
When he learns you sent her out without him.
伯拉德先生现在
Mr. Ballard is unhappy about a
不高兴的事多著呢
Great many things at the moment.
他需要把精力都放在救回梅德林上
His complete focus needs to be on Madeline's retrieval.
不用我监护她的任务吗
You sure you don't want me to cover her engagement?
我需要你耳机通讯主持全局
I need you on point in operations.
艾可没问题的
Echo will be fine.
找个合格的临时驯化者就行
Any qualified interim handler will do.
我派爱德华去
I'll send Edwards.
好
Fine.
叫他别打瞌睡就行了
Just tell him not to nod off.
艾可这次会做
Echo's going to be doing
大部分"驯化"工作
Most of the "handling" on this one.
查查未达账户
Try the transit limited account...
给梅德林付款的那个
The one that paid out to Madeline.
看看是否可以再追踪它
See if we can run a trace on it again.
也许能查到罗森公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
Maybe it'll link back to a Rossum subsidiary.
伯特 有点晚了
You know what, Burt, it's getting late.
明早再完成吧
Let's finish this in the morning.
醒醒 参议员先生
Wake up, Mr. Senator.
我要找个好角度拍你
I want to make sure I get your good side.
相信我 你没任何事值得害羞
Trust me, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about.
怎么了 你是谁
What the hell... Who the hell are you?!
你都忘了我吗
Oh, you forgot me already?
真伤心
I'm hurt.
我是布里
I'm Bree.
我不认识你
I don't know you!
我这辈子从没见过你
I've never seen you in my life!
不想反驳你 参议员
Mm, hate to disagree with you, senator,
但你可把我看了个遍
But you've seen all of me.
我可以给你看看回放
I can show you the instant replay if you'd like.
我晕过去了
I blacked out.
一定是你给我下药了
You had to have drugged me.
我们应该叫点香槟吗
Should we order some champagne?
点个香槟吧
I think we should order some champagne.
我们让纳税人付账单 对吧
We'll just bill it to the taxpayers, right?
住手
Stop it!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我得想想
I just... I have to think.
好吧 坏脾气先生
Fine, testy.
我走了
I'll leave, then.
告诉你
Okay.
你醒之前我把这好东西
I sent the really good stuff to
发给我老板了
My employers before you woke up.
我一直没走
I just stuck around
是有一条口信捎给你
Because I've got a message for you first.
是罗森公♥司♥派你来的
Rossum sent you.
我听命行事 不知道他们的名字
I just go where I'm told. I don't get names.
口信是
The message is...
收手
Back off.
好了
Okay.
我们度过了快乐的时光
So, thanks for the fun times.
我不再烦你啦
I'll get out of your hair.
很好 我喜欢来点野蛮
Nice. I like it a little rough.
但别碰我的脸
Just don't touch the face.
老天
My god.
否则我可能把你绑起来
Or I could tie you up.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
如此真实
So real.
你是玩偶
You're a doll.
谢谢 你也很可爱
Thanks. You're cute, too.
罗森公♥司♥不会冒险雇用应♥召♥女
Rossum would never risk hiring a call girl.
因为他们可以自己编程造出一个
Not when they can programs someone instead.
任务结束还可以把记忆删除
Whose memory they can erase when they're done.
他们没告诉我你这么神经
They didn't tell me you were extra crazy.
我通常要多收一点酬金的
I typically charge more for that.
你是个玩偶
You're a doll.
你不是真实的
You're not real.
老兄 也许你该睡会觉 醒了就好了
Dude, maybe you should take a nap... sleep this off.
我们走
We're leaving.
到哪去
Where are we going?
见我妻子
To see my wife.
你变♥态♥啊
You're twisted.
我喜欢
I like that a lot.
3P要另外收费
Threesomes are extra,
但我也许给你免费酬♥宾♥ 参议员
But I might just give you a freebie, senator.
兰顿
Langton.
帮我把电子眼搞定
I have eyes I need you to take out.
等一下
It's gonna take a second.
上传恶意软件
Uploading malware now.
搞定
Got it.
你可以行动了
You're clear to move.
试著理解我说的
Try to understand what I'm saying.
你不是自己
You are not you.
那地方 玩偶工厂 改变了你
This place... this dollhouse... has altered you,
给你洗♥脑♥
Brainwashed you.
把你变成了别人
They've turned you into someone else.
我知道这些理解起来很困难
I know it's a lot to absorb.
我不是想让你心烦
I don't mean to upset you.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表