剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
# To all the people underground #
# Listening to the sound #
# Of the living people #
# Walking up and down #
Glad I got that second chair.
幸好我还有个伴儿
Don't get a lot of visitors out here.
没什麽人来看我
Makes what friends I have left
估计那些朋友们
feel bad to see me this way, I guess.
也不想看到我这样
I don't have a lot to tell them.
跟他们没什麽好说的
Still broke.
仍然身无分文
Still love a woman.
仍然爱著一个女人
Still can't have her.
仍然得不到她
I wonder what she'd say if she saw me this way.
要是她看见我这副样子 不知会说什麽
I bet she'd love me anyway.
不过我想无论怎样她都会爱我
Don't take that bet.
赌都不用赌
I know she'd love me anyway.
我知道她无论如何都爱我
She's programmed to.
程序就是这麽设计的
Now, some might say that takes the magic out of love,
爱情所激发的魔力
to know you are loved.
会让你明白你被深爱著
But what's still a surprise
但你依然会惊奇的发现
is how much you
自己是多麽地
love her.
爱她
I loved her to abstraction.
我爱她爱到痴迷
To destitution.
爱到潦倒
I blew my fortune on engagements.
我为这项服务倾我所有
Now, only my love sustains me.
现在我活著唯一的盼头就是爱情
Love for a woman who doesn't exist.
对一个不存在的女人的爱
That's my sad story.
这就是我的悲惨遭遇
You want to know the saddest part?
知道最惨的是什麽吗?
It's the ending.
是结局
Seems like maybe love wasn't enough.
光靠爱活著是不够的
Are you having one of your headaches, my dear?
又头痛了 亲爱的?
I'm not my best.
我没做到最好
Well, we'll have to do something about that.
我们得採取点措施
Tell me, how long have you been having these headaches?
你头痛多久了?
I don't know.
不知道
Well, let's be mathematical.
那就来试试用数字描述
Did they begin before
是在你离开玩偶之家
your three-month absence from the Dollhouse?
后三个月开始的吗?
I...
我...
I don't know.
不知道
Do you remember being away from here?
你记得从那儿离开吗?
It wasn't nice.
不是什麽好事儿
Does a treatment sound nice?
治疗听上去是不是好多了?
Hmm, I can see that it does.
看来是不错
Do you have something you want to tell me
在我们为你安排治疗之前
before we schedule you for that treatment?
有什麽想告诉我的吗?
No.
没有
You choose pain.
你选择了痛苦
I wish she'd say something about her absence.
我指望她能说点离开后的情况
Then all this could be over.
这一切就可以结束
Are you certain she said nothing to you when you found her?
你确定找到她时 她什麽都没说吗?
No. I told you. She barely spoke at all.
没有 我说过了 她什麽话都不说
She was in really bad shape.
整个人一团糟
She still is.
现在还是
Yes. One wonders how she managed.
是的 不知她怎麽熬过来的
Out there.
在外面的世界
Alone.
独自一人
The odds of an active in an infantile state
一个处在玩偶状态的特工
surviving outside the Dollhouse, unprotected...
没有保护 竟然活下来了...
I suppose we must take into account
我想这应该证明了
the fact that Echo is special.
Echo有多特别
You're punishing her for surviving.
你因为她活下来而惩罚她
It's complete lunacy.
简直疯了
You're wrong, Mr. Ballard.
你错了 Ballard先生
I'm very sorry for Echo's suffering,
我很遗憾让Echo遭受这麽多痛苦
but we must have answers.
但我们必须知道答案
So if she floats, she's a witch?
如果她能在水裡漂就是巫师了?
That will be all for today. Thank you, Dr. Gholsen.
今天就到这裡 谢谢 Gholsen医生
We'll pick it up tomorrow.
明天继续
Until I'm satisfied that Echo wasn't exposed
直到我确认Echo在外期间
to dangerous elements during her sojourn,
没有遭遇危险状况之前
these sessions will continue.
询问不得停止
Will you excuse me, gentlemen?
失陪了 先生们
I'll consult with my expert.
我要去向专家咨♥询♥了
Expert on what?
什麽专家?
What does she think she's going to get out of Echo?
她到底想从Echo身上问出什麽?
She doesn't expect to get anything out of Echo.
她没打算从Echo那儿问出什麽
She's using her to make you squirm,
她是想让你不安
and it's working.
而且效果甚佳
I can't help it.
我受不了
- I don't like seeing her in pain. - I don't like
- 我不想看见她受苦 - 我也不想
seeing her in pain.
看见她受苦
I looked into her eyes and swore to protect her, same as you.
我跟你一样 也曾看著她的双眼 发誓要保护她
Before you.
甚至还在你之前
Today, protecting her means not reacting
现在 保护她的唯一方式
while DeWitt tortures her.
就是对DeWitt的折磨无动于衷
So man up.
坚强点吧
You must have some suspicions.
你肯定有所怀疑
No. I find her in a perfect, childlike state:
不 我发现她处于完美的玩偶状态
Simple, accepting and, uh, contradictory.
单纯 无条件接受 矛盾
She's hiding something.
她肯定有所隐瞒
I'm telling you, if she did something naughty,
我已经说了 如果她做过什麽坏事
she's completely unaware of it.
她肯定没有意识到那是坏事
She, however, is naughty
而她 风♥骚♥的小野猫
and completely aware of it.
清楚知道自己所作所为
Let's stay on task, shall we, doctor?
说正事吧 医生
Oh, you don't like my remark, Ms. DeWitt?
你不喜欢我的评论吗 DeWitt女士?
You prefer men
你希望男人
to keep their natural urges to themselves?
克制原始的慾望?
On the contrary, urges are my stock in trade.
正相反 慾望才是我的资本
I find identifying
我发现通过慾望
with those of my clients to be very useful.
来甄别客户很有帮助
But that's your sales pitch, I think.
你就是靠这个推广业务的吧
In truth, you're very tightly controlled.
事实上 你是个克制力极强的女人
See, men wear
男人
everything on the outside,
把一切都表露在外
including their genitalia.
包括性器官
Whereas, you are chastised for any suggestion of sexuality.
而你对任何性暗示都无动于衷
Punished, perhaps.
或许是一种自我惩罚
So goes the entirety of intersexual relations
历史上所有的性行为
- throughout history, Dr. Gholsen. I really don't see... - No wonder you
- 都是惩罚 Gholsen医生 我没看出... - 难怪你
despise that girl.
鄙视那个女孩
Echo. She gets to be the virgin
Echo 她既是贞女
and the whore, and for both, she's, uh, celebrated.
又是荡♥妇♥ 而且两样都很在行
Yes, very insightful.
见解很深刻
Would you like a treatment?
你需要治疗吗?
Oh, yeah. Very much so.
是的
That was a tiresome exercise.
搞得真费劲
I told you, brain science
我告诉过你了 脑科学
is all about hardware and software.
全在于程序与机器
There's no mystical in-between.
没什麽特别的
So tell me. What's wrong with her?
那麽她到底怎麽回事?
Why is she getting these headaches?
为什麽会头痛?
Weirdly, I agree with Dr. Freudenstein.
很奇怪 我同意Freudenstein医生的说法
There's no tumors, nothing physical.
没有肿瘤 身体上无任何不妥
It's all in her mind.
全在于她的意识
So she's perfectly normal?
那她完全正常咯?
- Normal as anyone else around here. - And I suppose
- 和所有人一样 - 那麽
there are some nonsensical scans
你又要做很多无意义的扫瞄
to back up your report?
来支持你的结论吧?
Would you like to see them?
想看看吗?
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表