剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
It would help to get caught up on the state of things here.
它有助于瞭解这裡发生的一切
I mean, for example, who are the dead dudes?
比如说 这些死者是谁?
Hit men from the Rossum,
Rossum集团的杀手
I'm guessing.
我猜的
We're at war with the Rossum Corporation, by the way.
顺便说下 我们正在和Rossum集团交战
Oh! Fine.
好吧
So, uh...
这麽说
Who killed them?
谁杀了他们?
We don't know.
我们不清楚
The security footage was taken.
监控录像带都被拿走了
Shut up!
对了
I had a camera installed.
我装过一个摄像头
No one else knew about it.
没人知道
See?
看到没?
I was trying to catch a thief.
我当时想抓小偷来著
I'm pretty sure
我很肯定
Ivy's been stealing my Turkey jerkies.
Ivy想偷我的火鸡肉乾
Here's the last thing it recorded.
这是它最后拍下的镜头
What was that?
那是什麽?
What's wrong with her?
她怎麽了?
Back it up.
倒带
He threw something away.
他扔掉了什麽东西
What's this?
这是什麽?
Looks like a syringe.
像是个注射器
I don't understand.
我不明白
He drugged Echo.
他给Echo下了药
Why would he drug Echo?
他干嘛要给Echo下药?
Not Echo.
不是Echo
Caroline.
是Caroline
She was going to tell us who the founder of Rossum is.
她会告诉我们谁是Rossum集团创始人
Boyd's working for Rossum.
Boyd为Rossum集团工作
You know, Adelle,
你知道的 Adelle
I have to thank you.
我得谢谢你
None of this could have happened without you.
没有你 这一切都不会发生
It's an exciting time,
这是个激动人心的时刻
and you have been a good little worker bee.
你是个出色的小工蜂
I'm happy to be of service, Mr. Randolph.
乐意效劳 Randolph先生
Though honestly, I'm not sure I'm deserving
但坦率说 我不确信我值得
- of such high praise. - What?
- 如此高的讚誉 - 什麽?
Above anything, Caroline is your success.
最重要的是 Caroline是你的成功杰作
You nurtured her, fostered her growth.
你养育了她 培养她成长
Guided her to become what she is now.
指引她走到这一步
And what is that?
那是什麽?
Our savior.
我们的拯救者
Caroline's going to save the world?
Caroline将要拯救世界?
No, no. Not the world.
不 不是全世界
Just the deserving few.
只是少数值得拯救的人
You'll be happy to know,
你会乐意得知
- you'll be counted among them. - Unfortunately,
- 你将是其中之一 - 不幸的是
in her present state,
以她目前的状况
Caroline isn't fit to save anyone.
Caroline无法拯救任何人
I'm afraid we scrambled her head one time too many.
我恐怕我们对她洗♥脑♥太多次了
The mind doesn't matter.
头脑无所谓的
It's the body we want.
我们需要的只是身体
He always knew you'd be the one to deliver her to us.
他一直清楚 只有你才能将她带给我们
Our mysterious founder.
那个神秘的创始人
I'd like to thank him for his faith in me.
我要感谢他如此信任我
I know he's looking forward to that moment.
他一定正期待著那一刻
Do you think they're going to let us out of here?
你觉得他们会放我们出去吗?
You'll be okay. We'll find a way.
你会没事的 我们能找到办法
No, no, you don't want to do that.
不 不 别那样做的
- That's just gonna loop back on you. - Topher.
- 那会伤到你自己的 - Topher
- What? - Stop breathing on me.
- 怎麽? - 别把气喷到我脸上
Why did they take Echo?
他们干嘛要带走Echo?
I don't know.
我不知道
- Got it. - You did that?
- 好了 - 你搞定了?
- You did that! - They must have
- 你真搞定了 - 他们一定有个...
a weapons cache in this building. Find it.
武器库在这楼裡 我们要找到它
- I'll take Topher with me. - No.
- 我带Topher一起走 - 不
I need him. We're going to go after Caroline.
我需要他 我们去找Caroline
Be careful. They'll kill us all
小心点 如果他们有机会
if they get a chance.
会把我们赶尽杀绝
Good luck.
祝你好运
We've been betrayed!
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
By my best man friend.
被我最好的朋友背叛了
Soft spoken, mild-mannered, Benedict Boyd.
口气温和 举止有礼 单身多年的 Benedict Boyd
Although, I got to admit, I'm kinda of impressed.
我得承认 这有点出乎意料
Why can't I find Mellie?
为什麽我找不到Mellie?
Chip's deactivated.
芯片失效了
I mean, that dude can act.
那傢伙会演戏
I don't know whether I want to kill him or get his autograph.
我不知道是要去杀了他 还是找他要签名
Oh, we have to go!
我们必须走了
We have to help them!
我们得去帮助他们
Uh, hold on, cowgirl.
等等 女牛仔
How do you plan on doing that?
你打算怎麽救他们?
If you haven't noticed, Rossum sort of has ways
提醒一下 Rossum集团有的是办法...
of doing, well, this a lot!
做出很多这种事
I don't care. I can't just sit here.
我不在乎 我就是不能干坐这裡
We have to fight.
我们得去战斗
That is so Ripley of you and it's supersexy,
你这样太像Ripley了("异型"裡的女战士) 超级性感
but can I make a suggestion?
但我能提个建议吗?
Anthony.
He's a soldier, right?
他是个战士 对吗?
I will sacrifice my personhood
我将牺牲我的人格...
and give you back your boyfriend...
换回你的男朋友...
And then some.
还有其他什麽的
And then some what?
其他什麽?
Enhancements.
提升能力
Mad skills.
强力技能
Ninja, hacking, combat training.
忍♥术 黑客 格斗
Cooking?
烹饪?
Doesn't seem that important now,
似乎现在还不重要
but if you two end up getting married,
可将来如果你们结婚的话
you'll thank me.
你会感谢我的
If, if.
如果
I could do you, too.
我也能给你
No.
不
No more imprints. Not for Anthony. Not for me.
不再植入印记 无论是Anthony还是我
Look, I get it. I get it.
听著 我明白了
The tech is responsible for all of this.
所有著一切都是科技的责任
But in this particular instance,
可在这特殊时刻
why not give the good guys a fighting chance?
干嘛不给好人们一个反击的机会呢?
I can't believe I have to work a double shift
不敢相信我要连续两天
two days in a row.
连值两轮班
I know. I've already worked ten hours of overtime this week.
我明白 这一周我早就加班10小时了
Looks like they cleared the place out.
看上去他们把这裡清空了
I want to tell you something.
我要告诉你一件事
Something important.
很重要的事
Echo... Caroline.
Whatever happened to her, it wasn't a bad wedge.
她精神失常 不是因为存储器损坏
Bennett fixed it. I saw it.
Bennett修好了 我亲眼看到的
And anyway, if the wedge wasn't fixed,
无论如何 假如存储器没有修好
it wouldn't make Echo lose her marbles like that.
也不会让Echo失去理智
This is something else.
肯定有别的原因
What do you think it is?
你认为是什麽?
I don't have proof,
我没有证据
but I'll tell you what it feels like.
但我可以告诉你 我感觉
It's eerily similar to Sierra when Nolan drugged her.
就像Nolan给Sierra下药时差不多
You think someone drugged Echo?
你认为有人给Echo下药?
How?
怎麽做的?
It had to be someone in the Dollhouse.
肯定是玩偶屋裡的某个人
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表