剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
First, Paul is going to take you on a little spree.
购物还是杀人
Shopping or killing?
开玩笑啦
Joke.
昏迷病人有好消息吗
Good news on the coma front?
有啊
Uh... yeah.
好消息就是 他还在昏迷
Good news is that he's in a coma.
什么意思
I beg your pardon?
给她看看吧
Just show her what you showed me.
这是健康大脑
This is a brain... a healthy brain.
坦白讲 是个智慧超常的大脑
Frankly, an overly smart brain.
是我的大脑
It's my brain.
这是泰瑞·凯伦斯的大脑
And this is Terry Karrens' brain.
看到这些黑暗区域没
See these dark areas?
看到它们在向此处扩张吗
How they extend all the way out to here?
知道为什么会这样吗
You know why that looks like that?
因为泰瑞·凯伦斯从不使用这个区域
That's because Terry Karrens doesn't use that part of his brain.
而这个区域
And that'd be where you find stored
是用来调节同情心等情绪的
Such things as empathy, compassion
或让你看见开膛小狗感到恶心
An aversion to disemboweling puppies.
基本上 连环杀手的大脑
Basically, this is what some of your more famous
才会是这样
Serial killers' brains look like.
你确定吗
You're quite certain of this?
相当确定 以致于我觉得治疗这种人
Certain enough that I have serious ethical problems
很受道德谴责
Trying to wake him up.
托弗都受道德谴责了
Topher has ethical problems.
托弗耶
Topher.
有你的
Way to land it.
朱迪丝 给我找布拉德利·凯伦斯
Judith, get me Bradley Karrens.
我开玩笑啦
I'm joking, kidding.
你是新来的
You're new.
你嘛 永远是新来的
And of course, you're always new.
今天的身份是什么
And who are we today?
她是琪琪
She's Kiki.
一看就是
Of course she is.
我看看
Excuse me.
任务指令 艾可
Work order, Echo.
艾可 艾可
Echo... Echo...
谁在搞鬼 是我
Who's doing that? I am.
好啦
Right, okay.
看来没啥高深学问
So not exactly a rocket scientist.
这话通常是讽刺 但在这儿可说不好
Normally that would be irony. But here one never knows.
斯泰西 快带琪琪小姐
Uh... Stacey, why don't you take Ms. Kiki here
去试装吧
On back and stick her in the works.
谁买♥♥单呢
Who's going to pay for this?
不够机灵啊
Isn't that cute.
老板买♥♥单
On the casa.
-免费吗 -是 是
- Free? - Oui oui.
我中奖啦
Did I win a prize?
你就是奖品
You are a prize.
要多久
How long is this going to take?
改变她们的内在不算啥
Changing their insides is nothing.
简单得很
Zip, zip.
但改变外在 那是艺术
The outsides... that's art.
艺术是需要时间的
Art takes time.
看看杂♥志♥吧
Magazine?
我对老婆都不这么伺候
I won't even do this for my wife.
我接受过FBI学院的培养
I was trained at Quantico.
艾黛儿 有突破了吧
Adelle, tell me there's been a breakthrough.
不顺利
Of a kind.
你的人能救醒他吗
Can your people bring him back?
先说服我有救他的必要
Convince me why they should.
什么
What?
布拉德利 你来找我时
Bradley, when you came to me with your request
你言之凿凿 常规医疗手段
You assured me that conventional medical science
救不了你侄子
Would fail to revive your nephew.
还说 如果知道他的情况
That news of his condition
会让你弟弟 即泰瑞的父亲悲痛欲绝
Would be a crushing blow to your brother, Terry's father.
没错
All true.
不尽然吧
Yet somewhat incomplete. Yes?
我希望你能坦诚些
I encourage candor.
我已经让人
I have a team
准备好帮他洗涤灵魂了
Standing by to return him to mercy.
洗涤灵魂
A return to mercy.
多有诗意
That has a poetry.
行 行
All right, all right.
当初我告诉你 医生说
All right, when I told you the doctors said
没法让他醒过来 这我没骗你
He couldn't be revived that was true.
但我没跟你说的是 他会"慢慢醒过来"
"Revived in time" is what I neglected to add.
然后呢
In time for what?
你很了解泰瑞的过去
Well, you are no doubt aware of Terry's past
-他违过法 -小罪而已
- His troubles with the law? - Minor offenses.
你所了解的
What you know about
只是那些我们没法抹去的案底
Is only what the family hasn't been able to scrub.
其实还有些其他的 不慎之行
There have been other... indiscretions.
那些女的 我且称之 "幸存者"们
Women "survivors" I should call them.
只要有一个幸存者
And when you have a survivor
你就得用钱或其他方式
You have a person that might be persuaded
劝说那个人
Monetarily or by other means
把嘴闭好
To stay quiet.
但当你找到的只有尸体...
But when all you have are bodies...
明白了
I see.
当然 我们还不能确定 但最近报告的
We can't be certain, of course, but recent reports
绑♥架♥和失踪记录
Of abductions, missing persons
-表示可能 -有幸存者
- Might suggest... - Survivors?
我和泰瑞一直很亲近
Terry and I have always been close.
如果有女人逃出去了 他会告诉我的
If there are women out there, he'd tell me.
只要是我能问他一下
And I just know that if I can talk to him...
如果他要受审
If he is to be questioned
-就得按我的方式来 -只要我
- We do it on my terms. - Oh, I just...
按我的方式
My terms.
就这样
That's all.
我太喜欢这些了
Yeah, and I just love these...
我来带她
I'll take her.
什么
What?
我来接替你的任务 你得留在这里
I'll cover your engagement. You're staying here.
为什么
Why?
我们突然需要一个联邦局的调查员
Turns out we have a sudden need for an FBI profiler.
我觉得你正合适
I suggested you.
干吗
For what?
去审问一个连环杀人嫌疑犯
To interrogate a possible serial killer.
"连环杀手"
"Serial killer"?
谢天谢地
Thank god.
有车
Car!
我的老天
Goodness gracious.
你好 泰瑞
Hello, Terry.
有人吗
Hello?
我想知道自己是不是
I'd like to know if I'm being
遭人指控了
Charged with something.
总得有个指控我的理由
Do you know you have to charge me with something eventually?
我知道我的权利
I know my rights.
他到底知不知道
How much does he know
自己是谁 在哪
About who he is? Where he is?
记忆完全转移了
Straight brain dump.
他就是泰瑞·凯伦斯
He is Terry Karrens.
记忆截至在被车撞到的前一秒
Right up to the moment he got hit by that car.
不明白你为什么不让我直接跟他说话
I don't understand why you won't just let me speak with him.
伯拉德先生受过联邦调查局的训练
Mr. Ballard received his training from the FBI.
他很有处理这类事情的经验
He's very experience in these matters.
我们就听他的
We defer to him.
你为什么觉得他挑的
These missing persons reports...
这些失踪报告上的人是有关联的
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表