剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Welcome.
欢迎
You routed through an I-09 to seize control of my chair.
你通过I09控制了我的椅子
Impressive.
很牛啊
Topher here is going to explain
Topher会解释
why we've gone to such lengths to procure your services.
我们为什麽会找你来服务
You won't be getting my services.
我不会为你们服务
But you... you don't even know what we... what we need yet.
你都不知道我们需要什麽
Oh. Oh, I don't care.
我不管
This man assaulted me.
这人袭击过我
Struck me in my own lab.
在我的实验室打晕了我
I'd like to file a formal complaint.
我要提出正式申诉
Ms. Halverson, as you correctly noted, you have been abducted.
Halverson女士 如你所见 你正被绑♥架♥
Now, you could be treated as a prisoner or as a guest.
你可以选择做囚犯还是客人
It's entire...
完全...
Can I get you anything?
你需要什麽吗?
A diet soda.
无糖苏打
I have some!
我有
I mean, in my fridge. Come on.
在冰箱裡 来吧
Well, lab's in here.
实验室在这边
You showed me yours.
我参观了你的
Let show you mine.
你也该看看我的
I can... I'm all right.
我能行
How long do you think before they track her back here?
你觉得他们多久会追踪到她?
Sooner than I'd hoped, I'm afraid.
恐怕比我希望的要快
Damn romantic fools. I'm surrounded by them.
陷入爱河的傻瓜 到处都是
He couldn't just leave her there.
他不能丢下她不管
No, I suppose not.
是啊 不能
But I had hoped for an outward appearance of normalcy
但我希望我所集结的队伍裡
while we marshaled our forces.
大家都表现正常点
However, any good battle plan must be fluid.
不过随机应变才是上策
We'll be going into full lockdown mode.
我们要全面封锁玩偶屋
You did a good thing.
你做得对
Did I?
是吗?
She walked away from me, and I let her.
我让她离我而去
I never looked to see if she was okay.
便对她再也不闻不问
She was a person,
她本来已经找回了自己
and now she's... nothing again.
现在又成了空白
We'll fix it.
我们会治好她
We'll make her right.
会让她恢复
Once they've done this to you...
一旦他们对你下手
can you ever be right again?
你还能恢复正常吗?
Imprint wedge.
印记存储器
It's an original personality.
这是原始人格
What happened to it?
怎麽搞的?
It, uh...
去年
got damaged last year.
被弄坏了
I only kept this around to see if, as an exercise,
我留著
I could restore it. You know?
试试看能不能修复它
Like you did with the Hamilton wedge.
就像你修复Hamilton的存储器那样
You heard about that?
你听说过?
That was legend.
太传奇了
Thing is, I still have no idea
不过 我还是不知道
which decompression algorithms you used to recover the imprint.
你用了什麽解压算法
The Hamilton wedge was only missing half its data.
那个存储器只损失了一半数据
That's a one to two compression ratio.
压缩率只有一比二
This is only one to four.
这也只有一比四
An exponential increase.
指数增长
Failed test pins...
测试针失效
microcracks
转轴有微裂口
in the spindle, mag comp corruption...
磁比较器损坏
Why do you need this one restored?
为什麽要修复这个?
Uh...
嗯...
Would it sound OTT if I said this could help prevent
能说是为了阻止我们
the end of civilization as we know it?
所知的文明终结吗?
I would need to understand the context.
我需要知道细节
You could use perceptual coding
我想你可以用感知
to reassemble the autonomic functions, I suppose.
编码重组自治函数
How much data loss would we suffer?
这样会损失多少数据?
One generation.
初代
No loss.
没有损失
Every memory will be intact.
所有记忆完好
Awesome.
真好
Then maybe we could work
那我们可以谈谈
on the one memory I'd like to erase.
我想忘却的记忆
Bennett...
I'm so sorry I hit you.
对不起 我打了你
I didn't want to.
我也不想
God, how I didn't want to.
我真的不想
Well, I was trying to kill your Active at the time.
当时我试图杀死你的玩偶
Eh. You had your reasons.
你有你的理由
Still...
但...
that face.
那张脸
Slugging it.
用拳头招呼
Not my first instinct.
并不是我所愿
Oh, I didn't think it was.
我想也不是
Some form of contact, but not...
我是想触到你的脸 但不是...
Who's on that wedge?
存储器的记忆是谁的?
Huh?
什么?
Who are you trying to resurrect?
你要让谁复甦?
Uh...
呃...
This person.
这傢伙
It's stupid. Does it... does it matter?
很白♥痴♥ 这有关係吗?
It might.
可能吧
It's not like it's Stalin or somebody.
反正不是斯大林之类的
I didn't suppose that it would be a historical figure.
我知道不会是历史人物
Who is it?
是谁?
Ready for your treatment?
准备好治疗了吗?
I think I changed my mind.
我恐怕改变主意了
No mind changing. Come on. Back in the chair.
不准变 坐过来
Is it so bad right now?
真有这麽糟吗?
Oh, it's not bad. It's just... dull.
不糟 但很没劲
We're going to make you pop.
我要让你焕然一新
I'm not, I'm not sure I wish to pop.
我不是很想焕然一新
You're gonna pop.
你会的
And like it. In the chair.
你会大爱不已 坐
Lay back.
躺下
All right. You're starting a big new job tomorrow.
很好 明天开始 你就有新任务了
You want to turn heads.
你要甩头
I'll mostly be studying them,
我会研究很多头
and-and there'll be rat heads.
包括鼠头
Well, you want to look nice for your vermin.
那你要在它们面前打扮漂亮点
They're largely color blind,
它们大都是色盲
though they can detect some ultraviolet.
不过有的能看到紫外线
Then they'll love this.
那它们会爱死你的
The purple's really going to bring out your eyes.
紫色会让你显得炯炯有神
Close them. I'm kidding.
闭上眼睛 我开玩笑呢
This is your color.
这才是你的颜色
What your color should be.
你独特的颜色
You'll still be you; just more you.
你还是你 只是更有特色
I've often thought I'd like to be less me.
有时我不想太像自己
More like...
倒是想更像...
Well, you, actually.
你
Me? I'm still undeclared.
我? 我自己还没琢磨透呢
You know who you are. You're so fearless.
你知道你是谁 你无所畏惧
I'd love to get a look at your amygdala.
我真想看看你的扁桃体
You'd have to buy me dinner first.
你得先请我吃饭
No one's ever done this for me before.
从没有人对我这样
Washed your hair?
给你洗头?
Taken an interest.
对我感兴趣
Hey.
喂
It's me.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表