剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
这是我所想那个地方吗?
Yeah.
是的
Are you taking it down?
你要扳倒它吗?
We're taking it down.
我们一起扳倒它
And you found her?
你找到她了?
You're Caroline.
你是Caroline
He never gave up, you know.
他从不放弃
He never stopped looking.
从不停止寻觅
I know.
我知道
Mr. Ambrose! What a lovely late night surprise.
Ambrose先生 真是夜半惊喜啊
Are you surprised, Adelle?
你惊喜吗 Adelle?
Surprised and delighted.
又惊又喜
He doesn't look surprised.
他看上去不是
He's paid not to look surprised.
那就是他的工作
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什麽?
You can go with these gentlemen.
你要跟这些人走一趟
They'll escort you to your debriefing.
他们会送你去接受询问
As of this moment, I'm taking over this House
暂时由我接管这裡
and liquidating the inventory.
清理下门户
I beg your pardon?
你说什麽?
Let's not play games.
别再装蒜了
Nobody comes out of the Attic, Adelle.
没人可以离开阁楼 Adelle
There've been multiple breaches. You're done.
你坏了好几次规矩了 到此为止吧
Take her.
带走她
I don't think so.
没门
Well, I guess we can agree this carpet's done for.
看来这地毯是废了
Mr. Langton!
Langton先生
Bennett?!
Bennie?
I can't move... move this stone!
我动不了了 挪开它
What are you doing?
你在干什麽?
You were working late.
你在加班
The building was attacked.
实验室被袭击
They'll find you. You'll be fine.
他们会找到你 救你出来
No, you can't leave me! I'm with you!
不 别走! 我是和你一起的!
You're not.
你不是
Don't leave me!
别走!
Sorry, sister. I stay, we both get nabbed.
抱歉了 好姐妹 我留下来的话咱俩都会被捉
And I'm gonna make sure it's just me.
只有我一个人就好了
Don't leave me!
别走
Caroline!
You're gonna bring her back.
你得把她弄回来
I don't think so.
我可不想
No, you're going to.
不 你会的
Or what, you'll hit me?
不然呢? 你会打我?
I considered that.
我想过这样
I also considered letting you go.
我也想过放你走
I don't want her back any more than you do,
我比你更不想她回来
but the fact is, I need her.
但是我需要她
I need what's in her head.
我要知道她脑子裡有什麽
And I need you to get it.
我需要你帮我找回来
I'll make you an offer:
给你开个条件
you resurrect Caroline Farrell long enough
只要你将Caroline Farrell
for me to save my friends,
唤醒直到我能拯救我的朋友们
and I'll let you do anything you want to her.
我把她双手奉上 任你处置
I will hold the bitch down.
我可以把那贱♥货♥控制住
Deal?
如何?
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了?
No, but Ambrose is.
没有 Ambrose疯了
You think a ranking Rossum board member would confine
你以为Rossum的高层董事
his consciousness to a single body?
会将自己的思想局限在一个身体裡?
When he finds out you've killed him,
如果他发现是你杀他的
you'll be a target.
你就成为下一个目标了
How's he gonna find out?
他怎麽会知道呢?
I'm going to tell him.
我会告诉他
Which is why you're going to run.
所以你要逃跑
To draw their fire.
分散他们的火力
It is a war.
这是场战争
Yes, it is.
是啊
Claire?
Claire呢?
She should stay with the group.
她会和大家在一起
She'll be marginally safer.
这样至少能保证她的安全
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank me later.
晚些再谢吧
Gary Walden.
Hey, Gare! What do you know?
Gare 你知道吗?
Term's up! You're done!
时间到了 合约完成了
Has it been five years?
过了5年了吗?
Yeah, sure, sure.
是啊
Sanderson here is going to see you make it back
Sanderson会帮助你
into the real world okay.
重返现实世界
You got a cigarette?
来根香烟?
Five years, huh?
5年啊
Wow.
哇
Yeah, so fast.
太快了
Wow. Seems like I just got here yesterday.
像是昨天才来的一样
Last Tuesday, actually.
其实上週二才来
Okay. That all of them?
全部都走了吗?
One more.
还有一个
You change your mind?
你改变主意了?
Turns out Echo and I share some common interests.
Echo和我利益攸关
Give me a hand?
来帮忙吧?
I'll give you both.
做啥都行呀
That wasn't a reference.
而且不算徵询哦
I'm going for a walk.
我去散散步
Thanks for grabbing these.
谢谢你把东西带来
Where will you go?
你要去哪?
I don't know yet.
还不知道
I'll have to figure that out on the move.
我会边走边想的
Somewhere they can't pinpoint me.
去个他们定位不了的地方
Where is that?
那是哪?
I don't know.
不知道
And I wouldn't tell you if I did.
就算我知道我也不能跟你说
Echo's already in danger. I don't want you to be.
Echo已经陷入危险了 我不想你也涉险
It's an understatement to say they have ways
他们总有方法♥会♥
of making you talk.
让你交待一切
Maybe I'll just keep moving.
也许我会一直转移
I'll be okay.
我没事
You won't be able to go
当你觉得想去医院
to the hospital if you need to.
的时候就已经晚了
Some extra bandages to rewrap it.
你可以用这些绷带重新包扎
I'm feeling fine, Claire.
我没事的 Claire
And you'll need these to fight off infection.
你也要吃这个来抗感染
Fever is the first sign...
最初的症状时发烧...
Claire!
It's a through and through. I'll be okay.
子弹穿过去了 没事的
I wish we had more time.
真希望我们有更多时间
I know.
我知道
I'll come back for you.
我会回来找你的
- You understand? - Yeah.
- 明白了吗? - 嗯
I'll come back for you.
我会回来找你的
We are now officially evacuated.
我们终于撤空了
Topher, I'm going to go in the back
Topher 我要去裡面弄
and deal with the burn racks.
烧燬的架子了
Take a message.
记下来就好啦
You're using nonlinear transformation
你用非线性转换来
for all the cognitive controllers.
处理所有认知控制器
Yes, I am.
是的
If you had a Dewey pin, this might go a little faster.
如果有杜威针的话还能快一些
Sure.
好
Ow.
噢
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ow.
噢
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表