It's unbelievable.
不可思议
- How long's he been here? - About 10 minutes.
-他到多久了? -大概十分钟
- Ah. - Yeah.
-啊 -对
- Okay, thank you. - Enjoy.
-好的 谢谢 -慢用
- Did you get here early enough? - I got here when I got here.
-你到的够早? -我就是到了
I'm here 20 minutes early,
我提前二十分钟到这
and he said you were here 10 minutes before me.
然后他告诉我你比我还早十分钟
That puts you here a half hour before the reservation.
也就是说你比预约提前到了半个小时
Well, you got here early, too.
可是你也提前到了
Yeah, because I wanted to beat you to the good seat,
是的 因为我想赢得好座位
'cause you always have to get the good seat.
因为你总是能坐到好座位
- That's not true. - It is true.
-不是这样的 -是这样的
Come on, I got this fatwa. I can't sit here with my back to the door.
得了 我有法特瓦的事 我不能背对着门坐着
I already ordered something
我已经点东西了
and I've touched all the... all the...
而且我已经碰了所有这些...所有
That doesn't mean anything. We'll get new silverware.
这没关系 我们可以换餐具
You'll get a disease or something.
你会得病的或者什么
So, you're not gonna let me sit there?
所以 你不让我坐在那?
No fucking way.
没门
You know what? The next time we have lunch,
你猜啥?下回我们再吃饭
you better set your alarm for 7:00 in the morning.
你最好订早上七点的闹钟
I'm setting my alarm for 6:30, you prick.
我会订六点半的闹钟 你这个混♥蛋♥
Is that so? I'll be staying up all night
是吗?那我就熬夜
waiting outside that door for them to open it.
在门口等着开门
I'll be here before the owner.
我会比这里的人到的还早
Yeah? Well, I got news for you. I got perks.
是吗?告诉你件事 我有优势
They bought my picture, so I'm gonna sleep in the kitchen.
他们买♥♥了我的画 所以我会睡在厨房♥里
You lost, pal.
你输了 哥们
Oh, yeah! Oh! Close that deal!
哦 结束这个交易
- You close the deal! - You close the deal!
-你结束这个交易 -你结束这个交易
- You close the deal! - Make me an offer!
-你结束这个交易 -给我出个价
Ooh!
哦!
I've seen every house that's for sale in Brentwood,
我把布伦特伍德要卖♥♥的所有房♥子都看了
and I've had sex in every house that's for sale in Brentwood.
而且我在布伦特伍德每个要卖♥♥的房♥子里都上♥床♥了
We even had sex in a house that was in escrow.
我们甚至在代管的房♥子里都上♥床♥了
- Yes. - You don't have to worry about hotels,
-是的 -你们不用担心宾馆
- anything like that. - Nothing.
-或者类似的 -不用
You go to these houses.
你们去这些房♥子
And let's say I'm driving around a different neighborhood
这么说吧我开车在一个别的小区转
and I see a house that's for sale,
看到了一个要卖♥♥的房♥子
gets me kind of horny.
这就让我有点欲♥火♥中烧
She is not only a good -looking woman,
她是一个很漂亮的女人
- but she's so stylish. - Very sharp.
-还很有才华 -非常聪明
- She's very sharp. - I need to up my game.
-她很聪明 -我得努力了
It's... now, don't get me wrong, it's a nice suit,
这是...别误会 这西装很好
but it's four years old.
但是已经穿了四年了
You know what? Barneys is having a warehouse sale.
你知道吗?巴尼斯有一个清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥
The fuck do you know from
你从哪知道
Barneys having a warehouse sale?
巴尼斯有个清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥?
Never thought I'd hear those words coming out of your mouth.
从来没想过这些词会从你嘴里说出来
I... I heard.
我...我听说的
What do you mean, you heard?
你这是什么意思 你听说的?
Who would've told you that?
谁能告诉你这个?
I don't know.
我不知道
- I just heard somewhere. - You heard?
-我只是从别的地方听说的 -你听说的?
You wanna explain yourself?
你想解释一下吗?
Would you like to tell me what I need to explain?
你能告诉我让我解释什么吗?
Well, I just got off the phone with Jane Kleinberg
好 我刚和简克莱伯格打完电♥话♥
and she told me she saw you in a car with another woman.
她告诉我她看到你和别的女人在一个车上
Well, do you know who that woman is?
好 你知道那个女人是谁吗?
- No, I do not. - She is a realtor.
-我不知道 -她是一个房♥产经纪人
- Yeah. - And I am looking for houses.
-然后呢 -我在挑房♥子
I was surprising you by buying a house.
我想买♥♥个房♥子给你惊喜
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -真的
He was just telling me all about it,
他正和我说这个呢
and now you ruined the surprise.
现在你把这个惊喜毁了
Well, that's very sweet of you.
好吧 你真好
It is very sweet of me.
我是很好
How about this guy, huh? You're a lucky woman.
这个家伙怎么样?你是个幸运的女人
Thank you for the surprise and I'm sorry to ruin,
谢谢你的惊喜 抱歉我把它毁了
but... you know, I never know with you two.
但是...我搞不懂你俩
He's a beautiful man. A beautiful man.
他是个很好的人 很好的人
That's right.
是的
- You working here? - Yes.
-你在这工作? -是的
Hey, could you do me a favor?
你可以帮我个忙吗?
I want to sit in the last row,
我想坐在最后一排
in the seat that's closest to the door.
离门最近的那个座位
Can you reserve that for me? Could you do that?
你能帮我预留吗 可以吗
I'm sorry. We don't save seats.
对不起 我们不保留座位
You don't save seats?
你们不保留座位?
What is that? That's a policy?
怎么回事?这是一个规定吗?
It's a memorial and that's not part of it.
这是一个追悼会 不包括保留座位
What about we make a little...
那我们做个...
we make a little deal?
我们做个交易怎么样?
You get a little paid for your trouble, huh?
你收点钱帮个忙
It's five bucks.
这是五美元
Okay.
好
- Is that better? Huh? - Which seat was it again?
-这样会不会好一点 -哪个座位来着?
- It was the last row? - The last row, closest to the door.
-是最后一排? -最后一排 挨着门那个
- Uh -huh. Yeah. - Yeah.
-哦 好 -好
- You got it. - Thank you.
-是你的了 -谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
... a very troubled family.
...非常困扰的家庭
Hey.
嘿
Hmm.
嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
-好 -好
- Cheryl. - Hey.
-谢丽儿 -嘿
Hey.
嘿
What's Dr. Templeton doing here?
坦普顿医生来这儿干嘛?
Oh, you know, Marty is having such a hard time
哦 你知道的 马蒂最近很难过
- with this whole thing. - Is he?
-因为那件事儿 -是吗?
So I suggested that he talk to Lionel.
因此我建议他去咨♥询♥莱昂内尔
- Lionel? - Dr. Templeton.
-莱昂内尔? -坦普顿医生
You know, this is odd, though, because when he passed me,
但是 你知道吗 这很奇怪 因为他经过我的时候
I gave him a very friendly hello.
我很友好地跟他打招呼
I went, "Hey!"
我说 "嘿!"
And I get back...
然后 他对我这样...
And I couldn't tell if it was a typical funeral nod
我不知道在葬礼上是不是都这么打招呼
or if he's angry with me
要么就是他生我的气呢
because I want to change the chair in the office.
因为我想要把他办公室的椅子换了
Well, it seems like it would be odd
好吧 如果他在葬礼上很热情的问候你
for him to give you a big hello at a funeral.
那会感觉很奇怪
- I'm not asking for a big hello, Cheryl. - A young man died
-我可没让他那样儿 谢丽儿 - 一个小伙子去世了
and needs all of his friends and family.
他需要所有的家人朋友
I'm asking for, you know, a friendly hello.
你知道的 我就想要他友好地回应一下
"Ah." That's not big.
"啊" 这可不算热情
You know, maybe you should make it less about you.
你知道吗 也许你应该少提自己的事儿
And by the way, you really got me in a lot of trouble...
顺便提一下 你真的给我找了不少麻烦...
- Why? - ... with Dr. Templeton.
-为什么? -...跟坦普顿医生
Because you told him that I said
因为你跟他说我告诉你
that he likes truffles.
他喜欢松露
I got him truffle oil as a gift.
我送他松露油当礼物
I didn't... wasn't even talking about you.
我没...我都没有提起过你
- How... ? - Well, he said it was a breach
-怎么会...? -好吧 他说我违背了
of patient -doctor confidentiality,
患医保密协议
which there's really no such thing.
虽然根本没有这回事
Okay, well, then, you know what?
好吧 行 你知道吗?
We should respect Lionel and his process and...
我们应该尊重莱昂内尔和他的规矩...
You don't have to keep calling him Lionel.
你没必要一直叫他莱昂内尔...
Maybe it's getting too complicated
也许咨♥询♥同一个心理医生
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表