If I'm saying something to you, I don't say to you,
如果我和你说话 我不需要和你说
"I'm gonna say something to you," and then say it.
"我要和你说话" 然后再和你说话
I just say it.
说就行了
This is the way things are done, okay, asshole?
事情都是这么做的 好吗 混♥蛋♥
You're gonna come, and you're gonna enjoy it!
你到时候必须来 还得玩得开心
All right. Watch this.
好吧 看好
- Terrific. - Ta -da!
-太棒了 -哈哈
Unbelievable. Ta... come on.
难以置信 哈...好吧
- Ah, look who's here! The happy couple. - Hi, everybody.
-看看谁来了! 幸福的一对 -嗨 大家好
- Mrs. Greene. - Oh, my baby.
-格林夫人 -哦 我的孩子
- Hi, Mom. - Victor, my boy.
-嗨 妈妈 -维克托 我的孩子
How you doing? How you doing?
你好吗?你好吗?
Okay, so this is our friend, Richard Lewis.
好的 这是我们的朋友理查德路易斯
- Thank you for your service, bro. - Oh, thank you. Thank you.
-感谢您的服役 兄弟 -哦 哦 谢谢谢谢
And our neighbors, Leslie and John.
这是我们的邻居莱斯利和约翰
What a hero you are. Thank you for your service.
您真是个英雄 感谢您的服役
Oh, thank you. The real heroes are still there,
哦谢谢 真正的英雄们还在那儿
- but I appreciate that. - Thank you for your service.
-但我很感谢您 -感谢您的服役
- Thank you. - You have a grateful nation.
-谢谢 -国家为你骄傲
And this is our friend, Larry.
这是我们的朋友拉里
- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Um, yeah, it's, uh...
嗯 是的 呃
You know what? Um, I'm gonna excuse myself.
你知道吗?嗯 请允许我先行离开
Victor.
维克托
- Victor. - Huh? What... what's...?
-维克托 -哈?怎么...怎么了?
You didn't thank him for his service, asshole.
你没感谢他的服役 混♥蛋♥
They thanked him. Three people thanked him.
他们感谢了他啊 三个人感谢了他
Why do I have to thank him?
为什么还需要我感谢他?
Fuck, how hard would it have been? "Thank you for your service."
靠 说一句这很困难吗?"感谢您的服役"
Does everybody have to thank him for his service?
每个人都要感谢他的服役吗?
Now you've ruined everything, Larry.
你搞砸了一切 拉里
I'm making all this delicious salmon,
我做的这些好吃的三文鱼
and the whole night is ruined.
整个晚上都被你破坏了
- Are you sautéing that? - Yes.
-你是煎的它们吗? -是的
Would you mind broiling mine?
你介意我那份做成烤的吗?
- That a face? - Get the fuck out. Leave.
-这算做脸色吗? -给我滚出去 滚
Hmm. Okay.
嗯 好吧
- Thank you for serving the hors d'oeuvres. - Out!
-谢谢您提供的饭前拼盘 -滚!
Um, thank you for being a very good manager.
嗯 谢谢您这样一个好的经纪人
Thank you for coming over in this brisk weather.
谢谢你们在这样凛冽的天气来拜访
Thank you for leaving!
谢谢你赶紧滚!
Must be a lot of work carrying the mail bag around.
搬这个邮包到处走肯定很花力气
You know what you could use?
你知道你需要什么吗?
You could use a caddy on the route.
你需要一个"球童"
- I would love a mail caddy. - Right?
-我倒是想要个邮递员球童 -是吧?
- Are you kidding me? - They carry the mail for you.
-那可不 -他们为你搬邮包
Yes.
是的
'Cause you walk as much as I do on a golf course.
因为你和我在高尔夫球场走的一样多
- And you're, you know, you're carrying... - Probably more.
-而且你是 你知道吗 你是搬着... -可能更多
- I have a caddy. - I would love a mail caddy.
-我有一个球童 -我真想要一个邮递员球童
They'll give you instructions. "Okay, go up the path,
他们会给你指路 "好的 走这条路
make a right, you know, watch out for the dog."
向右拐 你知道吗 小心那条狗"
- Yeah. - I'll mail caddy for you.
-是的 -我可以做你的邮递员球童
- Would you? - Yeah.
-真的吗? -是的
Just talk to the U.S. government.
那就和美国政♥府♥说一下吧
I think your mom would be so proud.
我想你的妈妈会非常骄傲的
All right, so what do you want again?
好的 所以你又想要什么呢?
Do you want the... did you say Milk Duds?
你想要...你说是奶味糖豆吗?
- Milk Duds, Reese's Pieces... - Really?
奶味糖豆 瑞滋巧克力... 真的吗?
...Junior Mints, popcorn... big popcorn.
软薄荷糖 爆米花...大包爆米花
- And we'll mix them all together. It's... - We'll what?
-然后我们把他们混在一起 它... -我们干嘛?
Oh, it's... it's like the perfect bite.
哦 它...它会非常好吃
It's, like, a little sweet and a little salty.
它会又有点甜又有点咸
- The textures... - What are you mixing sweet and salty for?
-那个口感... -你为什么要将甜的和咸的混在一起?
They're... they're in conflict.
它们...它们是冲突的
No, they're in cahoots.
不 它们要混在一起
I don't want Reese's Pieces in my popcorn.
我不想在我的爆米花里放瑞滋巧克力
It's the perfect movie treat, I promise.
这是看电影最搭的零食 我保证
Do you have the tickets?
你有票吗?
Oh, yeah. Here you go.
哦 是的 给你
Oh, hey, thanks. All right.
哦 嘿 谢谢 好的
- I'll get a seat. - Eh, get me an aisle.
-我先去找座位 -呃 给我一个靠过道的
- Thank you. - Okay.
-谢谢 -好的
Jean? Jean?
简?简?
Jean?
简?
Jean?
简?
Jean? Jean?
简?简?
- Jean? - Shh.
-简? -嘘
Yeah, okay, okay.
是 好吧 好吧
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
- Jean? - Shh.
-简? -嘘
Jean? Jean? Jean!
简?简?简!
I'm right here. I'm here.
我就在这 我在这
Oh, there you are. Great.
哦 你在这 好的
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思 不好意思
- You're so loud. - I'm so loud?
-你声音太大了 -我声音太大了?
I don't understand. I've been looking for you for five minutes.
我不明白 我找了你5分钟了
- How come you didn't beckon? - Why didn't... why didn't I beckon?
-你怎么不招下手? -为什么...为什么我不招下手?
Yes, you beckon. You knew I was coming into the theater.
是的 你得招手 你知道我走进影厅了
You gotta wave. You gotta go like this so I can see you.
你应该挥手 你像这样挥手我才能看见你
Just look around. I'm right here.
你找一找不成吗 我就在这呢
You... I can't see anything from down there.
你...我在那下面看不见任何东西
I'm not gonna make a scene.
我不想出洋相的
Oh, who's telling you to make a scene?
哦 谁说要你出洋相了?
Just wave. Beckon. Beckon. You gotta beckon.
只是挥下手 招手 你应该招手
- That's making a scene. - Beckoning is not making a scene.
-那就算出洋相了 -招手不是出洋相
Making a scene is calling out the name Jean 10 times.
出洋相是叫"简"十多次
- Would you shut up? - You shut up.
-你能闭嘴了吗? -你闭嘴
Didn't have to call out my name.
你还非得要叫出我的名字
I did because I couldn't find you.
我必须叫你名字 因为我找不到你
- All you had to do was look. - I did look.
-你只需要找一下 -我找了啊
What the fuck is going on here?
这他妈演到哪儿了?
Okay, well, guess I'll see you tomorrow.
好的 好吧 我想我们明天见
Yeah, yeah, you're delivering.
是的 是的 你要送邮递
Yeah.
是的
You know what?
你知道吗?
I think we ought to go back
我想我们应该回去
to our previous relationship of homeowner and mailwoman.
回到以前房♥子主人和邮递小妹的关系上去
'Cause I gotta tell you, I have a very difficult time,
因为我要告诉你 我很难适应
dating somebody who I'm seeing
和我平时会见到的人约会
on a daily basis... with you... like, six times a week.
经常见那种...比如你...一周见六天
You know, I've gotta psych myself up for dates. It's a big performance.
你知道 约会会把我逼疯的 这是个巨大的表演
I gotta shower and shave and prepare witticisms,
我要洗澡 刮胡子 准备俏皮话
and, you know, it's... it's a whole thing, and...
而且 你知道 整个事情
Is this what you did for tonight?
这是你今晚做的这些吗?
Did you prepare witticisms for tonight?
今晚你准备俏皮话了吗?
Yeah, that whole thing about the made-up Jewish holiday "Shecooktus,"
是的 那整段关于伪造的犹太节日"穿越节"
that was all... that was prepared beforehand, yeah.
那整段都是...那是提前准备的 是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
-哦 -是的
If you... if you're working for UPS
如果你...如果你在UPS邮递工作
and I saw you maybe two times a week,
我们每周只见两次面
that would be... that would be fine.
那样的话..那样还行
But I... I have to see you six times a week.
但是我...我不得不每周见你六次面
So, I'd love to hit the reset button and just, you know,
所以 我想按重置按钮 只是 你知道的
we go back to, uh, homeowner-mailwoman.
我们做回 呃 房♥子主人和邮寄小妹
No.
不
- Why not... wha... no? - No.
-为什么不... 什么...不? -不
What, you feel we're beyond resetting?
什么 你觉得我们超越了重置的界限?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表