Yeah, yeah, we'll play.
好 好的 约一场
Oh, you got up.
噢 你起来啦
By the way, that's the first time that you got up the entire trip.
我就这么一说啊 你整个航程这是第一次起身
That was a total bullshit story about the bladder.
你膀胱的问题都是编的胡话
I have a medical condition. Medical.
我有病理状况 病理
You got a medical condition.
你有病理状况
She's got a medical condition.
她有病理状况
One day, you're... you're gonna really have to go to the bathroom,
总有一天 你真的想去上厕所
and no one's gonna let you.
到时候就没人会让你去了
I had to sit in the middle
我整个航程都得一直...
the entire trip because of you!
坐中间的位置 都是因为你!
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice to be home. Is that your handiwork?
回家真好 这是你的杰作吗
Fuck, no. I wouldn't do that shit.
不是 我不会做这种事
You know what, that's not gonna make me wash a car.
你猜怎么着 我不会因为这个就洗车的
If anything, I'm not gonna wash it.
这只能让我不去洗车
- I wouldn't wash it. - Just to annoy this guy.
-我也不会洗 -就为了烦这家伙
I assume it's a guy. A woman wouldn't do something like that.
我猜是个男的 女的不会做这种事
Ladies don't do that kind of shit.
女士们不会做这种破事
Ladies bust windows out and slash tires
女士们会砸窗户 给轮胎放气
and key your car and shit.
或者用钥匙划你车的漆之类的
"Wash me." This is what I'm gonna do.
"洗洗我吧" 我要这么做
- I like that shit. - Huh?
-我喜欢这个 -哈?
You like that? See the comma after "no"?
你喜欢吧?看到"不"后面的逗号♥没?
- No! - That's good grammar.
-不! -这个语法很讲究的
- You wash me! You wash me! - Yeah.
-你来洗洗我吧!你来洗洗我! -对
- Yeah. - I like that shit.
-对 -我喜欢这个
Hey, did you ever see this movie "Arabesque"?
你看过那个电影吗?《谍海密♥码♥战》
Nah. Is that one of those "Star Trek" movies?
没有 是星际迷航系列里的一部吗
No, no. It's an old movie with Sophia Loren.
不是不是 这是个老电影 索菲娅罗兰演的
- She's gorgeous. - Is she naked in the movie?
-她太棒了 -她在这部电影里脱♥光♥了吗?
No, it was... it was from the '60s.
不是 这个...这是一部六十年代的电影
Nobody... nobody got naked in the '60s.
六十年代的电影没人脱♥光♥
She's gotta be naked in something.
她肯定在别的电影里脱♥光♥过
Well, if you come across anything, let me know.
如果你碰上了记得告诉我
You know I'ma look.
你知道我会找出来的
He refused to see the person?
他拒绝给那个人看病?
He did not heed the call!
他没有应♥召♥而上
I don't know what happened on the plane,
我不知道飞机上是怎么回事
but he's a great guy to play golf with.
但他是很好的打球伙伴
Very surprising.
很意外
Do you care about the character
你关心和你打球的人的
of people you play golf with
个人品质吗
if they leave you alone on the course?
如果他们在球场上不来烦你的话
No, I'm happy to play with a reprobate
不 我喜欢和混♥蛋♥打球
if he has a good personality
如果他性格好的话
and I enjoy playing with him.
我会愿意和他打的
I'll play with reprobates.
我可以和混♥蛋♥打球
- Yeah? - Oh, really?
-哦 -是吗?
- Yes. - You, Manson, Ramirez, and Hitler.
-是的 -你 曼森 拉米雷斯和希♥特♥勒♥
- That's a good foursome. - If they play fast.
-这是很好的四人组 -如果他们打得好的话
- If they play fast. - I'd rather play with a fast Manson
-如果他们打得好 -我宁愿和一个打得好的曼森打球
than a slow Funkhouser, I'll tell you that.
也不愿意和一个打得不好的冯克豪瑟 告诉你吧
- Any day of the week. - Yeah, you're a little slow.
-向来是如此 -是的 你是有点慢
I line my ball up, I look, I hit it.
我把我的球放好 观察 再打
Hey, Lar, did I tell you that we hired a decorator for the new house?
嘿 拉里 我和你说我们雇了个人装饰新房♥子吗
I'm going up to meet her Sunday in San Francisco.
我周日要去旧金山见她
Jeff, you're taking me to the airport, 1:00.
杰夫 你要送我去机场 1点
Don't forget. Don't make any plans.
别忘了 别做其他的打算
- Airport... oh, God. - Why does he have to take you to the airport?
-机场…天啊 -为什么他要送你去机场
- He's gotta see me off. - See you off?
-他要和我告别 -和你告别?
You're not going to India. You're going to San Francisco!
你又不是要去印度 你去旧金山
- It's an hour away. - So what?
-就一个小时的路 -那有什么样?
See you off? You'll be back that night.
和你告别?你晚上就回来了
You know what, Larry, it's not surprising to me
你知道吗 拉里 我一点都不奇怪
that you're the only one of this group who's here as a single...
你是这群人里唯一一个单身的
- Oh, yeah. - ... with no girlfriend, no wife.
-哦 好吧 - 没有女朋友 没有妻子
Maybe if you would've seen Cheryl off a few more times,
也许你应该多送谢丽儿几次
- you'd still be together. - I don't think so.
-你们可能还在一起 -我不这么认为
- He wants to, trust me. - No, trust me, he doesn't.
他想送我 相信我 不 他不想
- Jeff, do you want to? - No.
-杰夫 你想吗 -不
- Well, you're going to. - You know why you're doing this?
-不管 你得去 -你知道你为什么这么做吗?
- Why, Larry? - Because you wanna ruin his day, that's why.
-为什么 拉里? -因为你想毁了他的一天 这就是原因
Okay, Kreskin. Could read my mind.
好吧 克莱斯金 你能读心了
You think you know what goes on
你自以为知道
in the complexities of my brain
我脑子里的错综复杂
and who I am.
以及我是什么样的人
- The complexities of who you are? - Mm -hmm.
-错综复杂的你? -嗯
Who are you? You're a Jew from the Bronx!
你是谁 你就一个来自布朗克斯的犹太人
I can't wait to see her off.
我等不及想和她告别了
- I really like your friends. - They're very lovely people.
-我真喜欢你的朋友 -他们是很可爱的人
Okay!
好!
Please do not sit on the arm of the chair.
请不要坐在椅子的把手上
Dinner is served.
晚饭已经好了
- Yeah, all right. - Yay, yay.
-好 太好了 -好
- Yeah! - I like it.
-好 -我喜欢
- Did you fucking catch that? - I caught it!
-你注意到了吗 -我注意到了
What the fuck?
什么情况?
Oh, oh, oh. Honey, you forgot your drink.
哎 亲爱的 你忘了你的酒
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, Marilyn, the table's gorgeous!
哦 玛丽莲 这个桌子太棒了
- Hey. - Huh?
-嘿 -嗯?
You ever called her honey before?
你之前叫过她亲爱的吗?
I doubt it. No.
好像没有
How many dates have you been on?
你们约会过几次了?
- Two. - Pssh!
-两次 -呵呵
You just gave a premature honey.
你刚说了一个过早的亲爱的
I gotta tell you something.
我得告诉你
- A premature honey? - Yeah.
-一个过早的亲爱的? -是的
Premature, too soon for honey.
太早了 还不能叫亲爱的
Honey's way down the line.
亲爱的还远着呢
You gotta spend a weekend together
你们要一起过个周末
or something in the country before you can jump to honey.
或者一起去度假 然后才到亲爱的
I know what you're trying to do,
我知道你想干什么
you're trying to jump ahead with the relationship.
你想在这段关系中跨一大步
But it doesn't work. You got caught.
但这样不行 你被抓包了
- You're blowing this way out of proportion. - Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你太夸张了 -啊 是是是
- She doesn't care, Dr. Phil. - Okay.
-她不在乎的 菲尔博士 -好吧
You don't know what you're talking about.
你就不知道你在说什么
- I think you made a big mistake. - Everything is cool, man.
-我觉得你犯了个错误 -一切正常 老兄
Can I take a moment, please?
我能说一句吗?
On behalf of my adorable new girlfriend,
代表我可爱的女朋友
thank you for a delicious dinner.
谢谢你准备了这么好的晚餐
- Thank you for coming. - Cheers.
-谢谢你们能来 -干杯
Cheers. Prego.
干杯
Marty, cheers.
马蒂 干杯
- Health, happiness. - So nice to meet you.
-祝你健康 开心 -很高兴认识你
- Thank you for having us. - Yes, very nice.
-谢谢邀请我们 -非常好
- You can't clink, Larry? - Why do I have to clink?
-你不能碰杯吗 拉里? -为什么要碰杯?
Because it's a custom that people do,
因为大家习惯这么做
- which is friendly and nice. - It's a stupid custom.
-这样很友好 -这是个很傻的习惯
What does it mean, the clinking?
碰杯是什么意思?
- Oh. - Cheers.
-哦 -干杯
Mmm.
嗯
You know, you pick up a knife like this, a steak knife,
知道吗 拿到这样一把刀 切牛排的刀
you get the urge... I do... that I wanna...
你就会想… 我… 我就想
I wanna stab... I wanna stab with it.
我就想捅…我就想拿着刀捅个啥
- Oh? - Really?
-哦? -是吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表