Let me handle this shit. You're... you're gonna hire somebody?
我来办这个破事吧 你...你要雇什么人吗?
What are you gonna do? What if I get somebody half the price
你想怎么办 如果我们找到什么人
of that Pinkerton motherfucker?
而只花他妈的平克顿的一半钱
I'm gonna take care of all this security shit you're worried about, okay?
我来负责你担心的保安的破事吧
I'm gonna get you... get you back to being Larry.
我要让你变回去 重新做回拉里
Sitting around here, looking all frumpy and shit.
就这么坐着 穿得破破烂烂
Well, no, the only reason I'm wearing this bathrobe
嗯 不是 我穿浴袍的唯一原因
is because I left my pajama bottoms...
是因为我把我的睡裤
you know, those red flannel pajamas?
你知道 那个红的法兰绒的睡衣
Right. I left them at the hotel.
对 我把它忘在酒店里了
I can't leave a hotel room without leaving something behind.
我总得在酒店里丢点什么东西
Never fails.
每次都是
Oh. Are you expecting somebody?
哦 你在等谁吗?
I'm always expecting somebody.
我总是在等着谁
If they show the fuck up, they show the fuck up.
如果有人他妈的要出现 他们他妈的就会出现
Goodbye, darling.
亲爱的 再见
Excuse me a minute. He's all right, you know.
失陪一下他没事 你知道的
He's gonna be all right. Hey!
他会没事的 嘿!
He's alive! Oh!
他还活着! 哦!
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
嘿 兄弟 还好吗?
I'm all right. How are you doing?
我没事 你怎么样?
Oh, God, I'm a mess.
哦 天呐 我是一团糟
Yeah, so bad. I'd be terrified.
是的 太糟了 要是我肯定害怕死了
Yeah, and the worst part is the musical's off.
是的 最糟的是音乐剧停了
Oh, you're kidding me. No.
什么 开玩笑吧 没有
It was such a funny idea.
那本是个有趣的主意
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
Um... Nice of you to come over, though,
嗯 至少你来了
and, uh, say hi.
呃 来打招呼
That's really sweet of you. No.
你太好了 不
I really appreciate it. Thank you.
我真的很感激 谢谢
Yeah, you're welcome.
嗯 不用谢
Um, actually, you know what?
嗯 实际上 你知道吗
All right, I'm full of shit.
好吧 我之前撒谎了
The truth is I'm here to ask...
实际上我是来问
I'm here to ask your permission if I can date Cheryl.
我是来这里请求你的允许 我想要和谢丽儿约会
Boom.
嘣
Wow. Wow?
哇哦 哇哦?
Yeah, you come over here under these false pretenses
是的 你以这样虚假的借口来这里
to, oh... to see how I'm doing,
来 哦 来看我怎么样了
and... and you wanna date... no!
而且 而且你想要约...不!
No, I... no, no, I...
不 我...不 不 我...
if you're asking me can you date Cheryl, I'd say no.
如果你问我你能不能和谢丽儿约会 我会说不能
Let... let's just step back just a second.
让...让我们往回倒一下
This is a surprise to me, too.
我也很惊讶
We're friends. I didn't wanna sneak around behind your back.
我们是朋友 我不想在你背后鬼鬼祟祟的
I need to, like... to go with my impulses,
我需要 跟随我的心
and my impulse is I wanna... I wanna go out with your ex-wife.
而我想的就是我想要和你的前妻约会
How would you like it if I went out with Mary, huh?
要是我想要和玛丽约会会怎样 哈?
Would you like that? Don't be stupid.
你想那样吗? 别傻了
What does that mean?
你什么意思?
It means you're...
意思是你...
you wanna call my ex-wife, Mary Steenburgen...
你想要给我的前妻玛丽斯汀伯根打电♥话♥...
Larry David wants to ask Mary Steenburgen out?
拉里大卫想要约玛丽斯汀伯根出去?
Oh.
哦
Oh, Larry David is not cool enough for Mary Steenburgen?
哦 拉里大卫对玛丽斯汀伯根来说不够酷吗?
I... I just... Huh? But Ted Danson is? Is that it?
我 我只是... 哈?但是特德丹森够酷?是这样吗?
I didn't say that, but there's something in there.
我没这样说 但是你懂得
Oh, okay, all right.
哦 好吧好吧
You know what? I'll call her right now. How's that?
你知道吗?我现在就给她打电♥话♥ 会怎样?
How's that? I'll call Mary.
会怎样?那我就个玛丽打电♥话♥
Fine. Okay? Okay?
行吧 行?行吧?
You want me to?
你想要我这么办?
Do it. Okay.
这么办吧 行
But then can we get back to this real subject?
但之后我们能回到真正的主题上来吗?
Mary!
玛丽!
I can't believe it. Hey, it's Larry David.
难以置信 嘿 是拉里大卫
Hi, Larry! Hey!
嗨 拉里! 嘿!
How you doing? Good, good.
还好吗? 很好 很好
Hey, Mar, um, let... let me ask you something.
嘿 玛儿 呃 让我问你点事
You know what's going on with Ted and Cheryl?
你知道特德和谢丽儿之间发生了什么吗?
Ted told me he was interested in seeing her
特德告诉我他有兴趣去约她
and I told him to go for it.
然后我跟他说去吧
Well, um...
好吧 呃...
I was kind of wondering...
我有点好奇...
..you know, if he's gonna go out with her,
...你知道 如果他要是约她出去
why, uh... why don't you go out with me?
你为什么...为什么不跟我出去约会呢?
Wow, Lar.
哇哦 拉儿
Oh, my gosh.
哦 天呐
Um, I just...
呃 我只是...
God, I love you so much.
天呐 我太爱你了
I don't know if we have anything in common that way, you know?
我不知道我们是否有什么共同之处 你知道吗?
-Do you think? - Well, we're both people.
你觉得呢? 呃 我们都是人
We're Earthlings, we breathe, we eat,
我们都是地球人 我们呼吸 我们吃饭
so we have... we have that in common.
所以我们...我们有共同之处
Yeah, we have that in common with pretty much everybody,
是 我们和相当多人的共同之处一样
but I was... I was just meaning, like, you know,
但我..我的意思是 你知道的
maybe you're just not my physical type.
或许你不是我的喜欢的外在类型
Sure. Sure, I understand.
当然 当然 我明白
Hope we can have lunch or go shopping
希望我们可以吃午饭或者逛街
or do something together soon.
或者一起做一些其他的事情
Okay, okay. Okay, bye. Bye, Lar.
好吧 好吧 好吧 再见 拜拜 拉儿
What'd she say? No.
她怎么说的?不
Mm. Not really her type.
嗯 不是她的菜
Huh. At least, physically.
哈 至少 外在上不是
Okay. Well, hey... Yeah.
好吧 呃 嘿.. 嗯
So, you gonna go ahead with this? Yeah, yeah.
所以 你要继续吗?当然 当然
Okay.
好吧
You should know that she doesn't give blow jobs.
你要知道她不会给你口♥活♥儿的
Just... That's okay.
只是... 那没关系
Okay? Sex only in the dark.
没关系?只有关灯才可以做♥爱♥
She's a little revolted by the penis.
她有点反感小♥弟♥弟♥
Really? She won't look at it.
真的吗? 她都不看它
She won't even touch it, okay? Well, maybe that's changed.
她也不碰它 好吗? 好吧 也许会变化的
It won't change, okay? All right, good luck with the fatwa.
不会变的 好么? 好吧 祝你法特瓦那事儿好运
Yeah, thanks. Thanks for being so concerned about it.
呃 谢谢 谢谢你如此关心
You're in trouble, Larry. Yeah. Yeah!
你惹麻烦了 拉里 是 是!
I know. Tell me about it.
我知道 不用你说我也知道
I like that. Oh, yeah?
我喜欢这假发 哦是么?
Yeah, hides the Jew.
是的 都看不出你是犹太人了
Ah, thank you.
啊 谢谢你
Thank you. That's lovely.
谢谢 很贴心
Lovely compliment. Thank you very much.
贴心的恭维 很感谢你
Very sweet. What are you doing here, Larry?
非常贴心 你在这里做什么 拉里?
Huh? Well, you know...
哈? 呃 你懂得...
What?
什么?
...this has been very, very difficult for me.
...这对我来说非常非常困难
And I'm thinking, who can help me? I don't know any Muslims.
我在想 谁能帮我? 我不认识任何穆♥斯♥林♥
They're not in show business. They don't hang out at the deli.
他们不在演艺圈 也不在熟食店出现
Am I supposed to go into a mosque and then start chatting them up?
我应该去清♥真♥寺然后和他们聊天吗?
Sure, maybe I can make a little more effort to seek them out,
当然 或许我该多花点力气找他们
but they're not really coming up to me either!
但他们也该多花点力气接近我啊
Do you need my help, Larry?
你要我帮忙吗 拉里?
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
I know people. You do?
我认识人的 你认识人?
穆夫提(mufti):解释伊♥斯♥兰♥教法典的神职人员
伊玛目(imams):率领伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥做礼拜的人
Mm, I know people. Imams, mafti?
嗯 我认识的 伊玛目 玛夫提?
"Mufti." "Mufti"?
穆夫提 穆夫提?
"Mufti." It's "moofti." Huh.
穆夫提 是穆夫提 哈
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表