But a shucker you met once who's good at shucking...
但是一位你就见过一次善于剥壳的剥壳工就…
Well, he's not just good at shucking; he's great at shucking.
呃 他不仅仅是善于剥壳 他是精于剥壳
Again, for you, no problem. In a second.
重申一下 给你的 没问题 分分钟
Anytime you wanna go, please let me know.
你只要想去 给我说一声就行
Okay. Yeah, okay, I'll go.
行吧 好嘛 我要去
I'll... I'll take the tickets.
我要…我要拿票
You'll take them? Yeah.
是你要票? 对啊
For the same day that the shucker was... Yeah.
和剥壳工要的票同一天嘛… 是
Now they're for you? Yeah.
现在票是给你的? 对
You'll be there at the show?
你会去看演出?
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 对啊
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah.
确定
Are you really sure?
真的确定?
I'm really sure.
我真的确定
Okay. Gentlemen, Aaron just left the office.
成吧 先生们 亚伦刚离开了办公室
You can have it for your meeting.
你们可以在那里开会了
Let's go to work. Great.
干活儿去吧 好啊
I gotta get that desk.
我得抢到办公桌
So, um, how do you like LA?
嗯 你觉得洛杉矶怎么样?
I like it okay. Getting used to driving.
我挺喜欢的 正习惯出门开车呢
Yeah. Oh, d... you drive? Yeah.
是嘛 噢 你…你开车吗? 是啊
You... do you have a car in New York?
你…你在纽约有车吗?
No, not in New York, but I have one here I've been renting.
没有 在纽约没有 但来这儿我租了一辆
It's pretty great. Uhhuh.
那挺好 嗯嗯
Yeah, I'm getting used to the traffic.
是啊 我现在习惯这儿的交通了
Yeah. How come you don't have a car in New York?
好嘛 你怎么在在纽约没弄辆车?
Oh, you don't need one with the subway.
噢 有地铁还要那干嘛
I know. I wish they'd get some kind of...
我懂 我希望他们能有某种…
You know, I pretty much take the train...
其实 我几乎都坐火车的…
"Fatwa!"
《法特瓦!》
"...the Musical."
…音乐剧
Yeah, have a seat, guys.
哈 找个座吧 哥们
I had a couple of questions about act two
我对第二幕有几个疑问
and a couple of ideas that I think are really gonna help us.
还有几个我觉得肯定会有帮助的点子
You know, there's always a bit of a drag in the middle of act two
你懂吧 第二幕中间总是会显得有些拖沓
and I think we can attack that in a really innovative way.
我想我们能用一种非常创新的方式打破它
Do you have a pad and a pen? Yeah, sure.
你有便签和笔嘛? 当然
I'll have, uh, Lucy get that for you.
我... 呃 让露西给你拿
Lucy?
露西呢?
Come on, Larry. Spit that shit out.
别这样 拉里 说出来嘛
What happened in Tahoe?
在塔霍湖发生过啥事儿?
Listen, you can ask as many questions as you want.
听着 你想问多少问多少
You are not going to find out from me what happened in Tahoe.
但你甭想从我这套出什么来
If you really wanted to find out, go ask Ted Danson.
如果你真的想知道 去问特德丹森
Okay? Let me tell you something.
行不行?我跟你说吧
There's just no discretion anymore.
现在没人说话审慎了
I had to give that fucking shucker two tickets to "Hamilton."
我还得给他妈的剥壳工两张《汉密尔顿》的门票
Who knows if he's gonna keep his trap shut?
谁知道他能不能闭上嘴?
Yeah. Yeah, and by the way,
是啊 就是 顺便说一句
you were at the table the other night.
那天晚上你在场
Bridget... you heard that, what she was going on about.
布丽奇特…你听到了吧 她说的
That's some goodass dick stories, man. Horrifying.
那可是个相当劲爆的故事啊 哥们 多可怕啊
She could be talking that way about me.
她也可以那样子说我
If you're so goddamn worried about it,
要是你真♥他♥妈♥那么担心
make her sign an agreement that she won't fucking talk.
和她签个不他妈乱说话的协议
What do you mean, like a nondisclosure agreement?
你啥意思 保密协议?
Fucking non-disclosure. Make her sign that shit.
操蛋的保密协议 让她把那玩意儿签了
You know, they have it for housekeepers.
呃 那是给管家准备的啊
You know, then... so they can't talk about it.
你知道吧 这样…他们就不能乱说话了
They should have that for sex.
他们应该也有个性事版的
They should have it for sex, but they don't have it for sex.
他们应该有个性事版的 但是他们没有给性准备的
People don't sign "fuck documents."
人们不签"性♥交♥协议"
If you nervous about your johnson...
如果你担心你的小♥弟♥弟♥…
...make her sign some shit.
…让她签个那玩意儿
Take it. Huh?
拿着 啥?
I'm done.
我够够的了
You all right? No, I'm not. I'm not all right.
你还好吗? 不 我不好 我一点也不好
Oh, Jesus. Can we sit down?
喔 老天爷啊 我们能坐着说吗?
Yeah, yeah. Come in here. All right.
行 行 进来吧 好嘛
Susie sprained my dick.
苏西扭了我的屌♥
What?
啥?
Wearing that hat has been nothing but a curse for me.
戴着这个帽子就是个诅咒
She took my dick to places it wasn't meant to go.
她领着我的屌♥拐来拐去
So far to the right, so far to the left.
拐到最右 拐到最左
Back and forth. You need a dick chiropractor.
来来回♥回♥的 你需要一个屌♥椎按♥摩♥师
Dick chiropractor? There's dick chiropractors? Yeah.
屌♥椎按♥摩♥师?还有屌♥椎按♥摩♥师? 有啊
Of course there are. Really?
必须有啊 真的吗?
You know how many times I fucked my dick up?
你知道我把屌♥弄着过多少次吗?
Several times. Oh, it's just...
可多次了 噢 这可是…
it's the worst thing I've ever experienced.
我长这么大最惨的事儿了
I'm taking these. I'm popping these.
我得服用这些 我嗑着这货呢
This just cuts the pain.
只为了缓解疼痛
Do you have any extra? Yeah, sure.
你还有多余的吗? 有啊
LinManuel landed on my shoulder. I remember.
林曼努尔把我肩膀磕地上了 我记得呢
I'm in terrible pain. Yeah, I remember.
疼死我了 是吧 我知道
But be careful. Thank you.
但是注意点啊 谢谢啊
Those are really strong.
药劲很强的
Take them only if you need them.
万不得已了再吃
Okay. Okay. Okay?
好的 好的 好吗?
Hey! Great news.
嘿!好消息
I've been so focused on my dick,
光想着我的屌♥了
I forgot to tell you the good news.
忘了给你说好消息了
The good news is I talked to his agent.
好消息是我跟他的经纪人聊过了
Lin-Manuel Miranda is in.
林-曼努尔·米兰达入伙啦
Oh! Wow, yeah. Hey. Great. Yeah! Yeah!
哇喔!好啊 太好啦 耶!好吧!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah, all right.
好啊好! 好嘛
I'm not surprised. I told you, I said it was a sure thing.
不出我所料 我跟你说了吧 我说这事儿没跑的
He's getting everything he wants. Why shouldn't he be in?
他想要什么都满足了 还有什么能让他不加入呢?
I got Funkhouser invested. I got Lewis invested.
我投资拉到了冯克豪瑟 还拉到了路易斯
Of course, I'm still invested.
当然啦 我也会参与
Oh, yeah! Wow.
噢耶! 哇喔
Huh? What do you think? Oh, yeah!
哈?你觉得如何? 噢 好啊!
Wow. Fab. You like it?
哇喔 棒极了 你喜欢嘛?
I gotta check it out in the mirror. Check it out.
我得去照照镜子了 好好看看
He looks like a smart sheriff who's also a doctor.
他看着像个聪明的警长又是个医生
He'll shoot you, then he'll stitch your ass up.
他会对你开枪然后上去再把你屁♥股♥缝好
Oh, my God!
我的天呐!
She took the plant!
她把盆栽搬走了!
Fuck! Mrs. Shapiro took the plant!
我♥操♥! 夏皮洛太太把盆栽搬走了!
That's fucked up. Oh, my God, that is insane!
那真操蛋 我的天呐 疯了吧这是!
She didn't put her old-ass foot on the door,
她那双老脚没把门踢掉
but that's still a home invasion.
但这还是入室行窃
Yeah. No, I know what it is,
嗯 不是 我知道什么情况
but, I mean, she is... you know, she's mental.
但是 我是说 她是…你懂吧 她神经病
She's out of her mind. She didn't have to steal.
她脑子不正常 她没必要偷走啊
A home invasion's a fucking home invasion, you know?
入室行窃可就是他妈的入室行窃了 你懂吗?
That's a home invasion.
那可是入室行窃
She came in your house without permission.
她未经过你的允许进了你家
You... you better get rid of the do-rag.
你…你最好把头巾摘了
Black man showing up at her door with a do-rag?
裹着头巾的黑人出现在她房♥门前?
She'll have a heart attack. She'll be fine
她会犯心脏病的 她不会有事儿的
It's in the same family as a scarf, as a ascot, as a pocket square.
头巾是和围巾、领巾、方巾一家子的
Same fucking family. I don't think
同他妈一家子 我不觉得
that's in the scarf, ascot, pocket square family.
它和围巾、领巾、方巾是一家
The same goddamn family. Are you kidding me?
就他妈是一家 开玩笑呢?
I don't like the optics.
我不赞同这个看法
She's gonna be fine. I promise you, man.
她会没事儿的 我保证 哥们
Fuck that. Knock on that shit aggressively.
这他妈 使点儿狠劲敲啊
The hell you give a fuck about... this some bullshit.
你♥他♥妈♥还在意这…这些破事儿
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表