Holy cow.
我的天
She didn't come home. I don't know where the hell she is.
她没回家 我不知道她到底去哪儿了
I've called everybody. What can I do?
我给所有人都打了电♥话♥ 我还能怎么办?
- Oh, finally. Jeff, she's not back! - I know, I'm sorry.
-杰夫 你终于来了 她没回家! -我知道 真让人着急
Come here, I wanna show you the tapes.
过来 我给你看录的视频
Hi, Ted Danson.
嗨 我是特德丹森
Yeah, it's me, asshole.
行了傻♥逼♥ 是我
Okay? It's my fatwa disguise.
好吧? 这是我的法特瓦伪装
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
-我的天 我的天 -我的天呐
He was at the hotel.
那天在酒店是他
I'm sorry, were you just at a hotel in the Marina, following us?
抱歉 你是不是在玛丽娜酒店跟踪过我们?
- You were following us, weren't you? - I was not following you.
-你在跟踪我们 是吧? -我才没有跟踪你们
I was in the hotel. That's where I was hiding.
我住在那个酒店 那是我躲的地方
Why didn't you say hi?
你为啥不跟我们打招呼?
I was going to, but I had to talk to the hotel manager
我本来打算的 不过我得去和酒店经理谈
about the pickle jar.
腌黄瓜罐的事儿
- The pickle jar? - The pickle jar.
-腌黄瓜罐? -腌黄瓜罐
Yeah, everybody wants to open a pickle jar.
每个人都想去打开腌黄瓜罐
- Don't you wanna open a pickle jar? - Okay.
-你看到腌黄瓜罐不想去打开试试吗? -好吧
Could you get me some sparkling water, please?
你能去帮我拿瓶苏打水吗?
Yes.
好的
Oh, and T, can you get a lemon with that, please?
对了 特特 水里能顺便放片柠檬吗?
T? Oh, "T"?
特特? 哦 "特特"?
- What is that? It's unseemly. - It's short for Ted.
-啥意思? 也太肉麻了吧 -是特德的昵称
You never gave me any little nicknames.
你都没给我取过昵称
Could've called me L. You didn't call me L.
你也可以叫我拉拉啊 你都没叫我拉拉
You didn't call me D.
也没叫我卫卫
You could've called me "Elvid."
叫我"阿卫"也行啊
- I'm sorry, "Elvid"? - Yeah, "Elvid."
-啥? "阿卫"? -对啊 "阿卫"
- As a term of endearment? - Yeah.
-作为昵称? -是的
Like, "Let's spoon, Elvid"?
我要怎么说? "再吃一口 阿卫"?
- Yeah, "Elvid." - Okay.
-可以啊 "阿卫" -好吧
You know what? Enough with this bullshit, all right?
你猜啥? 别扯这些有的没的了 好吧
Enough with the nicknames. Nobody gives a shit.
瞎扯些什么昵称啊 没人在乎的
We're looking for my little sister. We have to find her.
我们在找我的小妹 我们必须得找到她
She's 15. How do you know she's gone?
她一个15岁的女孩 你如何确定她是走失了
She's probably at her boyfriend's house.
说不定在男朋友家呢
She doesn't have a boyfriend.
她没有男朋友
This kid, Larry, oh! She is so talented.
拉里我给你说 噢 这个小孩太有天分了
You think Sammi was talented at her age?
你觉得萨米在她这个年纪已经算有天分了吧?
No, I don't.
不觉得
Oh, stop it! Look at this.
你可闭嘴吧 看这个
Look at this tape. Look at that dancing.
你看这段录像 看她跳的
Huh? Is that amaz... look at her, oh.
哈? 是不是精彩绝...你看看她
Got attitude.
很有个性
It's wonderful. Okay, I've seen plenty.
很棒 可以了 我看够了
Thank you, I got it.
谢谢 我知道了
I get it. I got it.
我知道了 很好
What do you get? You don't get shit.
你知道啥了! 你知道个屁
- I got it. - We gotta find the kid!
-我就是知道了嘛 -我们必须把这孩子找回来!
What, do you want me to watch the whole dance recital?
咋的嘛 你想让我把整支舞看完不成?
Yes, I do, all right?
是的 你说对了 好吧?
We're gonna form a search party and find her.
我们得组建一支搜救队 然后去找她
A search party?
搜救队?
What are we, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 1870?
我们是穿越到1870年的俄克拉荷马州塔尔萨市了吗?
Find her! Let's go.
去找她! 行动起来
- Everybody, split up. - Yes.
-所有人 分头行动 -好的
Let's go. Split up.
动起来 分头行动
I thought you were okay with this.
我以为你不介意了呢
- What's going on, man? - Hey, do me a favor.
-现在又什么情况啊 伙计? -嘿 帮我个忙
Yeah.
说
Can I look for the kid in your Tesla?
我能开你的特斯拉去找那个小孩吗?
I'd like to drive it.
我想开一下
- All right, okay. - Thanks, T.
-好吧 行 -谢了 特特
Come on.
动啊
What?
咋啦?
- What? - I don't appreciate that beep, sir.
-怎么了? -先生 我不认为你鸣笛是合适的
Oh, well, you know, the light had turned green
哦 好吧 你要知道 红灯变绿了
and I gave you time.
我还等了你一会儿
You must've drifted off or something.
你肯定在打盹或者啥的
- No, I didn't drift. - Were you daydreaming?
-我没有在打盹 -那你有在走神吧?
No, I was doing important police business.
没有 我在处理重要的警务
Well, with all due respect, a green light is not the time
呃 恕我直言 绿灯亮的时候
to be doing police business.
做警务时机不太对
Sir, I don't appreciate
先生 我不喜欢
the aggressiveness of the beep.
你鸣笛表现的攻击性
Oh, yeah, well, you know what?
哦 好吧 呃 你猜啥?
This is my friend's car and I'm not really attuned
这是我朋友的车 我不太熟悉...
to the subtleties of the horn yet.
按这喇叭的力度
It was merely just a reminder beep, a subtle way of telling you,
我本来只是想鸣个提示笛 轻轻一声 告诉你
"Time to go.
"该走了
Let's get moving. Move it on."
往前动 动起来"
License and registration, please.
驾照和登记证 先生
- I'm gonna write you a ticket. - A ticket?
-我得给你开张罚单 -罚单?
It was a bad decision on your part to honk at a police officer.
你不应该对警务执法者鸣笛
Oh, what... why? Are you above the beep?
啥 为什么? 你比鸣笛重要些?
Absolutely. I'm a police officer. I protect your rights.
当然 我是警务执法者 我保护着你的权利
My rights to beep.
比如我鸣笛的权利
- That's one of my rights. - Yeah, but you don't...
-我有鸣笛的权利吧 -是 但你不能...
Beeping, that's a right.
按喇叭 也是一项权利
That's America. We're allowed to beep.
这是在美国 人们是有权鸣笛的
Yeah? Well, I'm allowed to write this ticket.
是吗? 那我也有权力开这张罚单
Good. Write it.
行啊 你开啊
You getting smart with me, boy?
你在给我耍聪明吗 伙计?
I'm not getting smart. I am smart, by the way.
我没有耍聪明 我给你说 我本来就聪明
- I'm smart. - Yeah.
-我聪明的很 -好吧
And of course I'll be protesting this ticket.
并且 我肯定会对这张罚单提出抗♥议♥的
I hope you enjoy your day in court.
希望你到时候出庭愉快
Here you go. Have a nice day.
拿好吧 祝你今日顺利
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
You made my day. No one's above the beep.
你已经让我今天够顺利了 没人比鸣笛重要
No one!
没人!
- Mm. - They're not coming.
-嗯 -他们不会来了
No.
是啊
- They're not coming. - No.
-他们不会来了 -不会来了
Not even a text.
短♥信♥也不发一条
You know why? They're afraid to be on the text chain.
你猜为啥? 他们怕被连坐
- Yep. - 'Cause of the fatwa.
-应该是 -肯定是因为法特瓦
Mm -hmm.
嗯哼
That's fucked up.
真操蛋
They are really showing their true colors.
可真是患难面前见真本色啊
They don't have no colors.
他们有什么本色?
They're white. There's no fucking color.
他们是白人 都他妈没色的
I should just have all the black friends.
我就应该全交黑人朋友
If you want, I'll go over there and fuck somebody ass up.
你一句话 我过去揍他们
I'll take Swat over there.
我把特警先生带过去
I seen Swat kick a motherfucker one night
有天晚上我见过特警先生打一个混♥蛋♥
and broke his fucking back like this.
把背都给他折了 就像这样
He turned that motherfucker into a human wallet.
他把那个混♥蛋♥折成了人形钱包
What did the guy do?
那人做啥了?
Motherfucker started mumbling.
那混♥蛋♥在那儿小声嘟囔
The one thing you don't wanna do
千万别做一件事
around Swat is to speak under your breath.
就是在特警先生面前轻声嘟囔
I can't mumble at all? I like to mumble.
我不能嘟囔? 我可喜欢嘟囔了
Don't mumble about him.
别嘟囔和他有关的话
Hey, let me ask you a question.
嘿 我问你啊
Have you seen my sunglasses?
你看到我的太阳镜了吗?
My... you know, my Dr. Strangelove sunglasses?
我...你知道的 我的奇爱博士同款太阳镜
I know what you're talking about, but, no, I haven't seen them.
我知道你说的那副 但我没看见
I've been looking all over for them. I love those glasses.
我到处都找过了 我还挺喜欢那副的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表