Yeah, but just the way the Titanic went down, this thing went up.
是的 但是就像泰坦尼克下去了一样 这玩意儿上来了
It's the same... it's the same thing. They're both accidents.
一样的... 一样的原理 都是意外
So, you're saying your penis is like the Titanic?
所以你是说你的阴♥茎♥就像泰坦尼克?
In a manner of speaking, yes. I think they're... they're comparable.
从某种角度来说 是的 我觉得... 可以做比较
This is... this is really unprofessional.
这真是... 真是太不专业了
I'm very uncomfortable right now. Oh, this is unprofessional?
我现在很不舒服 这叫不专业?
You think I'm comfortable when you're standing in the dressing room
你觉得我换裤子的时候你站在更衣室
when I'm changing my pants?
我舒服吗?
It's called a concierge service.
这叫私人订制
I've never heard of that before in my life.
我这辈子都没听过这种说法
I'd like you to leave, Larry.
我希望你离开 拉里
I'll go, yeah. Yeah.
好 我走 好
Okay. May... may I have my pants?
我可以... 拿我的裤子吗?
Here.
给
You know, I gotta say, the waist is a little big.
我觉得 腰有点肥
Get out.
出去
I'll wear them with a belt. I'll put a belt on.
我系根皮带就行了
What's the score?
比分多少?
14-7.
14比7
This Dr. Winocur I was telling you about?
记得我跟你说过的温诺克医生吗?
So, get a load of this.
听好了
"Hi, Mrs. Downing, it's Dr. Winocur.
"嗨 当宁夫人 我是温诺克医生
Even though I had to cut my round of golf short,
虽然我得在打高尔夫的时候中途离开
I'm glad I saw you the other day.
我还是很高兴那天去看了你
Be sure to take all the medicine as I prescribed it."
请一定按照处方服药"
Another accidental... Text on purpose.
又是故意发的... 误发短♥信♥
Wow. Unbelievable. Unbelievable.
难以置信 难以置信
This is some doctor.
这算什么医生
They should take this guy's license away.
真应该被撤销执照
He was on a plane, there was an emergency, he didn't help out.
他在飞机上 有人突发疾病 他都不肯帮忙
Person fucking choking, having pains in their chest,
都他妈窒息了 胸口疼
you get the fuck up. You've sworn to a Hippocratic Oath.
你得站出来啊 宣过希波克拉底誓词的
Sworn to it. Get the fuck up. Unless they got diarrhea
宣誓了的 站出来 除非有人拉肚子
or some shit like that. If they announced that,
或者其他什么类似的 如果广播说
"Hey, we've got a passenger who has diarrhea
"有乘客腹泻
and it's uncontrollable and it's all over the fucking place,"
无法控制 拉得到处都是"
I can see the person sitting there and, "Actually, fuck that.
我可以理解 他坐着想 "去他的...
I don't feel like dealing with diarrhea right now."
我现在可不想管拉肚子"
I think you're gonna have a good time.
我觉得你会很开心的
I hope so.
希望如此
I like that outfit you wore. I really do.
我喜欢你这件衣服 真的
There's Larry.
拉里来了
Just go inside. Ignore him. Do not give him attention.
进去吧 无视他 不要理他
Ignore him? That's a 14-foot-long cock.
无视他?那可是个四米多长的鸡♥巴♥
Hey, pervert. Hey.
嘿 变♥态♥ 嘿
So you get an erection in the dressing room with Rhonda.
你跟朗达在更衣室里的时候勃起了
How lovely. No, Leon sent me a video
真厉害啊你 不是的 里昂发给我一个视频
of an old Sophia Loren movie from the '60s,
是索菲娅罗兰六十年代的电影里的
and that's what caused it. Rhonda had nothing to do with it.
是因为那个 跟朗达没关系
Leon sent you a movie... Yes, yeah.
里昂发给你个视频... 是的
You know how these things happen.
你知道这种事会发生
They... they just occur. Oh, they just occur?
就... 就那样发生了 哦 就那样发生了?
Just like you drew a giant cock on the side of your car.
就像你在车上画了个巨大的鸡♥巴♥
He drew a penis on my car?
他在我车上画了个鸡♥巴♥?
Fuckin' A... My God!
妈的一个... 老天!
... it's 12 feet long.
有四米长
This guy's unbelievable. Who? What guy?
这家伙真是不屈不挠啊 谁?什么家伙?
I don't know. I'm having a fight with this guy.
我不知道 我跟这家伙过招呢
He's drawing stuff on my car, messages.
他在我车上乱画 写东西
He's telling me to wash it, and...
让我去洗车
Oh, I don't know what you're fucking talking about.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥的都在说啥
Now he drew a penis... What, did you cowrite "Alice in Wonderland"?
这次画了个鸡♥巴♥... 你是合著了《爱丽丝梦游仙境》吗?
You're a fucking nutcase. Oh, you think I'm making that up?
你真是个疯子 你觉得是我编的?
You think I go around drawing penises on my car?
你觉得我会没事干往我车上画鸡♥巴♥?
I'd have to be in Bellevue. She gave me an ultimatum.
我得进精神病院了才会这么干 她给我下最后通牒了
It's either you or her.
选你或者选她
Funkhouser's girlfriend did the same thing.
冯克豪瑟的女朋友也是这么干的
I know. Everybody has heard about it, believe me.
我知道 所有人都听说了 相信我
Who'd you choose?
你选谁?
I chose her. Huh.
我选了她 哼
So, listen, just stay away from my girlfriend.
听着 离我女朋友远点
Girlfriend?
女朋友?
Oh, dear. Premature girlfriend.
糟糕 女朋友叫太早了
Oh, no, I know... no, no, no. Listen, Richard,
噢不 我知道... 不不不 听着 理查德
you know what, I think we're just looking for other things right now.
我觉得我们现在还不是那种关系
I call everybody girlfriend. It's a thing of mine.
我管谁都叫女朋友 我就是这样
Hi, girlfriend. Girlfriend, hi.
嗨 女朋友 女朋友 嘿
Honey! Honey, come on.
亲爱的 亲爱的别这样
Please, come on. Oh, this is nice.
求你了 别这样 挺不错的
Oh, well, well.
哦 你看看
Look who's here. Hey, Larry.
这是谁来了啊 嘿 拉里
You remember Bebe. Hi.
你还记得贝贝么 嗨
Oh, my, hi. Who could forget Bebe? Good to see you.
哦 我的天 谁会忘记贝贝 很高兴见到你
We hit it off at baggage claim.
我们在领行李时坠入爱河
You hit it off at baggage claim.
你们在领行李时坠入的爱河呀
What a beautiful story. Yeah.
多么美丽动人的爱情故事 是呀
By the way, I got that, uh, "accidental text" you sent me.
顺便说一句 我收到了你的"误发短♥信♥"了
I didn't send you a text.
我没给你发过短♥信♥呀
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think you know you did.
嗯 嗯 嗯 我想你知道你发了
Oh, I sent one to Laura Downing. Oh, yeah.
噢 我给罗拉当宁发过一条 哦 是吧
Larry David. David. The Ds.
拉里大卫 大卫 也在拼音D里
Yeah, yeah. They're very close, they...
是的 是的 他们在通讯录里离的很近...
Yeah, it was an accident, Larry. Trust me, please.
是的 拉里 请相信我这是个意外
And, Bebe... Mmhmm.
然后 贝贝... 嗯哼
I would be remiss if I didn't inquire about your condition.
没有询问你的病况 是我的失职
You know, every day is a struggle.
你懂的 每一天都是煎熬
Mmm. But today, I'm doing good, thank you.
嗯 但是今天 我控制得很好 谢谢你的关心
Good to hear.
很高兴听到你这么说
Are you sure that was an accidental text?
你确定那真是误发的短♥信♥?
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Are you sure you have a bladder condition?
你确定你患有膀胱炎?
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的 我确定
Okay.
好的
Come on, Bebe. Yeah.
贝贝 来走这边 好的
Welcome, everyone.
欢迎各位莅临
Thank you for coming to celebrate
谢谢你们前来庆祝
Tip McDougal's 25 years on the links.
提普麦克杜格尔在球场上的25周年
We're gonna start in just a couple minutes,
我们将会在几分钟内开始
so, uh, you know, have a drink,
唔 你们懂的 小酌几杯
relax, make yourself comfortable.
放松 就像在家一样舒服
We'll be back in just a couple.
我们在几分钟之内回来
Hey, everyone. Hey!
嗨 大家好 嗨
So, what the fuck with the penis on your car?
所以你车上画的大鸡♥巴♥是怎么回事
I don't know. I think somebody on my block drew it.
我不知道 我觉得是我们小区的人干的
Oh, really? Yeah.
喔 真的么? 是的
That is so inappropriate. Oh, God.
这太不得体了 哦 天呀
Hi, Richie.
你好 老理
Hey. How you doing?
嘿 你怎么样呀?
Where's Rhonda? She left.
朗达呢 她离开了
Huh. You did the premature girlfriend.
你过早地叫了女朋友
You can't say "girlfriend"
你不能称她为‘’女朋友‘’
until you've dated somebody 12, 15 times.
在你和她约会12、15次之前
Yeah. Marilyn, am I right? It's gotta be...
是吧 玛丽莲 我没说错吧 必须要...
Yeah, yeah. Ah.
好吧 好吧 呃
Hey, Funk Man, would you, uh...
嗨 冯克兄 你能...
would you mind passing the bread this way?
能把面包递给我么?
Would you mind asking Marty to pass the bread?
你介意给马蒂说让他递一下面包么?
Marty, please pass me the bread. I'm famished.
马蒂 请把面包递给我 我快饿死了
Marilyn, just for tonight,
玛丽莲 只是今晚
would... could you give him an exemption
你可不可以豁免
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表