So, I think this is not the tweed that we really want. I just...
那个 我觉得这不是我们想要的粗花呢上衣 我想...
What is it about it that's not working for you?
这件哪儿不适合你了?
It's not quite professorial enough. Do you agree?
不够学者的风格 你觉不觉得?
I... I like it. You like it?
我...我觉得还行 你觉得还行?
Yeah, I think it looks good. I'd like to see options, then.
嗯 我觉得看起来挺不错的 我再看看有什么其他选项吧
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 好
These are all the vests I pulled.
我挑的所有背心都在这儿了
Oh, I wanted to ask you,
哦 我问下你
my cousin Valentina and her husband,
我表妹瓦伦蒂娜和她丈夫
their Airbnb fell through.
他们订的爱彼迎黄了
They're coming in to see the first preview.
他们是过来看第一次试映的
I was wondering if they could maybe stay with you.
我在想他们能不能住你那儿?
Hmm... no hotel?
嗯...酒店不行吗?
They're... they're a really interesting couple.
他们...他们是酷夫妇
Hotels are not their thing.
不住酒店的
But aren't you renting a house?
你这边不是租了个房♥子吗?
Yeah, but me and V only have one bedroom.
是 但我和瓦内萨这边只有一个房♥间
There's really not room,
没地方给他们住了
and you've got that great big house.
你房♥子那么大
Is that okay? Is that... it's cool?
你觉得呢?可以吗?
Yeah, sure. What the hell.
呃 行吧 管他呢
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Wonder if there's anything else
我想想还有什么要做的
we need to do before tomorrow.
好准备明天的排练
Something wrong? I...
有什么问题吗? 我...
I just did you a very nice favor.
我刚帮了你个大忙
Yeah. Uh...
是 但...
and that "thank you" was...
你的"谢谢你"就像...
it was like I passed you the ketchup.
我只是给你递了瓶番茄酱一样
Yeah, no, no.
啊 不是不是
It was not commensurate with the gesture.
你的感谢和我的好意不太相称嘛
Oh, I... I appreciate it.
噢 我...我很感激
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Um, what else do you have?
呃 你还有什么其他的?
You've seen the choices.
可以选的都给你看了
Um... All right, I'm... I'm...
呃... 好吧 那我...我...
I'm gonna head back. I'll see you later. Okay. Thanks.
我先回去了 到时候见 好的 谢了
Thanks again. Yeah.
再次感谢 好的
What do we think? Yeah, it's a little boxy.
你觉得怎么样? 嗯 有点显胖显矮
Where's Funkhouser? Where is he?
冯克豪瑟呢?他人呢?
He's always late, this guy. I know. So rude.
他总是迟到 这个家伙 我知道 太不讲礼节了
I say next time, we tell him a half hour earlier.
要我说 下次我们把告诉他的时间提前半小时
You know what, let's just sit down. All right.
你猜啥 我们直接去坐着吧 好
We'll have some appetizers, maybe even order dinner.
先吃点开胃菜 或者直接点菜了
Who cares? Yeah. Who cares?
谁管他啊?对 谁管他?
Hi. Um... Hi.
嗨 呃... 嗨
David. Reservation.
大卫 订了一桌
Ah! Yes. Party of four.
啊!是的 四位客人
Are you all here?
都来齐了吗?
No, we have three.
没 来了三个
Well, I'm sorry.
那真是抱歉
We can't seat you until your entire party arrives.
我们不能让你们入座 除非所有人都到齐了
Why? It's our policy.
为啥? 这是规定
We don't seat incomplete parties.
我们不能让没到齐的客人入座
What's the point of the policy? We have three people.
这规定意义何在?我们来了三个人
It's the same table. What's the difference?
三人不也是坐四人桌吗?有啥区别呢
The chef really likes everyone to sit together
主厨希望所有人坐一起
so they can order together and he can deliver the food at the same time.
这样他们能一起点菜 他就能一起上菜了
Oh, the chef likes everyone to sit together. Yes.
哦 主厨希望所有人坐一起 是的
Isn't that nice? It makes for the optimal dining experience.
真贴心啊 这是为了追求极致的用餐体验
Okay, you know what the optimal dining experience is?
好吧 你知道极致的用餐体验应该是啥吗?
To eat when you're hungry, okay?
饿了能有吃的 好吧?
I understand. That's the optimal dining experience.
我理解您 那才是极致的用餐体验
I'm sorry. That's our policy.
我很抱歉 不过这就是我们的规定
We do not sit incomplete parties.
我们不能让没到齐的客人入座
Yeah. No, this is bullshit.
好吧 简直是扯淡
I know. Guess we'll wait.
我知道 看来只能等了
Hey, I got that paintball thing secured.
嘿 我定下了彩弹射击
Oh, good for you. That'll be fun.
哦 真好 一定很好玩
- They're gonna love it. - What? What is it?
- 他们会喜欢的 - 什么?那是什么啊?
I'm taking the cast and crew to do, like, a paintball day.
我要带剧组玩 一天彩弹射击
- You know paintball? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fun.
- 你知道彩弹? - 知道知道 很有趣
- They shoot paint instead of bullets. - It's a good bonding.
- 他们用颜料替代子弹 - 这是很好的团队建设
Yeah, we're gonna do it on Saturday.
对 我们周六要去
- Sat... wait. This Saturday? - Yeah.
- 周…等一下 这个周六? - 对
It's Sammi's wedding this Saturday.
这个周六有萨米的婚礼
I thought it was the week after.
我以为是下周
Oh, God, I sent you the save - the - date,
天啊 我给你发了预留日期
I sent you the invitation,
给你发了邀请函
you never fucking wrote it down?!
你♥他♥妈♥都不把它记下来?
- You sent me too many things! - Don't make it my fault now!
- 你发给我太多东西了 - 别赖给我
You know what, I'll work it out. I can do both.
你猜啥 我能搞定 我可以两个都去
You're making a speech. You promised Sammi.
你要发言的 你答应过萨米
All right, I'll work it out. I'll work it out.
好吧 我会搞定 我会搞定
I'm sorry. I'm just a little cranky...
对不起 我有一点暴躁...
- I'm hungry. - Me, too.
- 我饿了 - 我也是
No, but I'm hungry.
我真的饿了
- Yeah, I hear you. - Yeah. Shall we leave?
- 我听到了 - 好吧 那我们走吗?
We don't have a reservation. You can't get in anywhere.
我们没预订别的 我们哪里都去不了
It's crazy. You know how I get.
真是疯了 你知道我的
- The blood sugar, up and down, up and down. - I know how you get.
- 血糖忽高忽低 - 我知道
Okay, I'm gonna take care of this.
好 我来处理这个
- Stay right here. - All right.
- 在这等着 - 好吧
- The food here is great and you know it. - I do.
- 你知道这儿吃的不错 - 是
- Hello. - Hello.
你好 你好
Are you alone by any chance?
你恰好一个人吗?
- Perhaps. - Please do not misconstrue this.
- 也许吧 - 请不要误会
This is not a pickup in any way, shape, or form.
这不是任何形式以及任何意义上的搭讪
- Okay. - I don't pick up; I put down.
- 好的 - 我不搭讪 我反搭讪
- Okay. - Now, the situation is thus:
- 好的 - 现在的情况是这样的:
this restaurant has an idiotic policy...
这个餐厅有个很傻的政策
Okay, let's go.
好 我们走
We have four.
我们有四个人
- Four? - Yes, four.
- 四个? - 对 四个
Okay.
好吧
Table six, please.
六号♥桌 请
- Thanks for joining. - Of course. I'm hap... happy to be here.
- 欢迎加入 - 当然 我很乐意
- So what do you do? - I'm an actress.
- 所以 你是做什么的? - 我是个演员
- Oh. - You know, I just figured at 36,
- 哦 - 你知道 我只是想人到 36 岁
if there's any profession that you can do
如果有任何工作你还能做的话
later in life as a woman, it's acting.
作为一个女性 那就是表演了
Have we seen you in anything?
我们有可能看过你的什么作品吗?
No, but I'm doing some plus-size modeling.
没有 不过我在做一些大码衣物模特
- Really? - And then I do stand - in work.
- 真的吗? - 我还做一些替身工作
Okay, she stands in for the star.
好 她为明星做替身
- For the camera. - For the camera.
- 拍摄需要 - 拍摄需要
Right, yeah, I understand.
好 好 我懂了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You were the guy with the, uh...
你是不是那个...
you have the fatwa on you, right?
那个被下了法特瓦的人 是吗
Yeah, that's - a - me.
是 是我
What are you doing out? Aren't you kind of scared?
你出门干什么?难道你不害怕吗?
They called it off.
他们解除了
- So it's over. - Yeah, but I was out anyway.
- 所以已经结束了 - 对 但不管如何我都会出来
- Yeah. - Yeah, he did. He was brave.
- 对 - 对 他的确是 他很勇敢
Can I give you a business card?
我可以给你一张名片吗
Sorry, 'cause I'm just realizing now you're that writer.
对不起 因为我刚意识到你是个编剧
Yeah.
好的
I've never done comedy, but it doesn't seem that hard.
我从来没演过喜剧 但是看起来不是很难
- Hmm. - Here you go.
- 呃 - 给
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表