Ah. Hi.
呃 嗨
Larry, this is my son Eddie, that I was telling you about.
拉里这是我儿子艾迪 我跟你说了
Yeah. I didn't think you were up.
嗯 我不知道你起床了
Eddie, this is our friend Larry.
艾迪这是我们的朋友拉里
Hey. Why is Mom going out with you?
嘿 为什么妈妈在和你约会?
Oh...
喔
Yeah, no, that's a very good question, Eddie.
呃 这个问题问得好 艾迪
Very good question. I don't know.
问得好 我不知道
Your head is so shiny.
你的脑门真亮
Okay, honey. Now, come on.
好了宝贝 去吧
How 'bout a... go grab a snack.
去拿点零食吃
I'm getting a donut. No, get something healthy.
我要甜甜圈 不行 去拿健康点的
And then her son came down...
然后她儿子下来了
So... ...and he insulted me.
然后 然后他挺没礼貌
You know, and that was the end of the night, pretty much.
那么 这就是这一晚上的结束了 差不多吧
I'm sorry. Ah, no sweat.
不好意思 嗨没事的
He, um...
呃...他
he has Asperger's.
他有阿斯伯格综合征
Ah, Asperger.
啊 阿斯伯格综合征
Yeah, he's on the spectrum. Wow. Spectrum?
嗯 社交障碍症 喔 社交障碍?
Mmhmm. Why are these chocolate sprinkles?
嗯哼 为什么是巧克力碎屑的
On the spectrum?
社交障碍吗?
Mmhmm. I only eat rainbow sprinkles!
嗯哼 我只吃彩虹糖碎屑的
I'm so sorry, but I gotta...
我很抱歉 现在得
Yeah. Yeah. Cacall me.
嗯嗯 打给我
Okay? M'kay. Oh, sure, yeah.
好吗 哦 没问题 嗯
Hey, it was really fun.
嘿 这次约会很开心
Yeah. Nice. Okay.
嗯 好的 好
You'll... you'll find the door.
门在那边
I'm coming, honey.
我来了宝贝
Why didn't you tell me he was black?
你怎么没跟我说他是黑人
What does it matter?
有关系吗
No, it doesn't matter at all.
不 啥关系都没有
You know, 'cause when I got there,
到那儿后
I was surprised and I blurted something out
我很吃惊 于是瞎说话
and the whole thing was a disaster.
然后整件事变得一团糟
What did you blurt out? I said I didn't know you were black.
你瞎说什么了 我说我不知道你是黑人
Why'd you do that?! Because I was surprised.
你说这干嘛 因为我有点吃惊
What were you surprised about?
你吃惊什么
Because he didn't sound black on the phone, okay?!
因为他电♥话♥里听起来不像黑人好吧
Where's Susie? Upstairs.
苏西在哪 楼上
I do know what he's talking about.
其实我懂他的意思
So stupid.
真傻
Oh, Jesus Christ! What are you doing up here?
哦天啊 你上来做什么
This is upstairs. You don't come upstairs in somebody's house.
这是二楼 你不能随便上来进谁屋里
Wwhy? What's so special about... This is my boudoir!
为啥 这有什么不一样 这是我的闺房♥
It's off-limits!
是禁区
Off-limits!
禁区
Would Mrs. Cleaver
克利弗太太会和
talk that way to Eddie Haskell
艾迪哈斯克尔这么说话吗
if he came upstairs to her... to her bedroom?
要是他上楼到卧室找她
Oh, I think so.
哦 我觉得会
Mrs. Cleaver hated Eddie Haskell
克利弗太太讨厌艾迪哈斯克尔
'cause Eddie Haskell was a kiss-ass,
因为他是讨人嫌
obsequious, little shit.
又爱拍马屁的小混♥蛋♥
I think he had access to the house.
我觉得他能进屋
But that's because the boys were upstairs.
但那是因为孩子们住楼上
Okay, so all I'm asking for is Haskell-access.
好的 那我申请一样的进门许可
I want the same... I want the same privileges as Eddie Haskell!
我想要 想要和艾迪哈斯克尔一样的地位
Okay, number one... Is that asking too much?!
听着 首先... 这要求算多吗?
What are you doing here anyway?
你究竟来这做什么
Why didn't you tell me
你怎么没跟我说
that her kid had...
她的小孩有
you know. What?
你懂的 啥
Ass... Ass...
阿 阿
What? Asper...
啥 阿斯伯
Asperger's. Yeah, what about it? Asperger's.
阿斯伯格综合征 怎么了 阿斯伯格综合征
Why didn't I tell you? Yeah, why didn't you tell me?
为什么没跟你说? 嗯 为什么不和我说
Wha... why should I have told you?
啥 为啥要和你说
You could've mentioned it. I set you up on a date.
你应该说的 我给你安排个约会
You should be lucky that I even did that for you.
我能帮你到这份上你就该谢天谢地了
So, how did it go? Pretty damn good.
所以聊的还行吗 特别特别好
Really like her.
挺喜欢她
Good. What she say about me?
好 她说我什么了
She had a good time.
她说还挺愉快
That's it? Mm, she li... yeah.
就这了 嗯 她喜...嗯
What? She... she's had a good time.
什么 她 她说很愉快
That's all she said? That's all she said.
她就这么说的吗 就这么说的
I'll tell you what.
我跟你讲
I was about to make a move on the couch...
我在沙发上想进一步行动
Yeah?
嗯
...and that little prick son ruined it for me.
然后那个小东西把我坑了
Aw. My heart is breaking.
哦 我好心碎哦
All right, go! Just leave.
行了出去吧 快走
Okay, but I can't get home.
好的 但我没法回家
The Uber's not picking me up, for some reason.
优步不搭我 出于某些原因
Yeah, well, walk. Get the fuck out! Go now!
行 那你走回去 快滚 快
Has Jeff seen you in those curlers of late?
杰夫看你这样卷着发夹过么
Get! Out! Out! Out!
滚滚滚
Oh, what a fucking asshole.
这啥破人啊
Oh, finally.
哦 终于来了
The hell is this?
这算是啥车?
This an Uber? UberX.
这是优步? 优步X
Took quite a while.
等了好久才来
Okay.
好吧
Am I wrong? Kind of took a gamble picking you up
我说错了? 接你的单就像赌博一样
with that onestar rating. What?
评分只有一星 什么?
Yeah.
对啊
You know, usually I, uh...
你知道吗 我一般...
I pick up four, five stars.
只接四星五星的乘客
I know they're gonna be responsible,
我知道他们比较可靠
respectful of the car,
尊重我的车
not be a problem.
不会带来麻烦
But... One star?
但是... 一星?
I'm not one star.
我不是一星的
I'm a five. You might feel like a five,
我是五星 你可能觉得自己是五星
but Uber says you're a one, buddy.
但是优步显示你是一星 伙计
Holy shit.
见鬼了
Four other stars next to it,
它旁边那四颗星
not filled in.
都不亮
The Romanian!
因为那个罗马尼亚人!
The Romanian? The Romanian.
罗马尼亚人? 罗马尼亚人
Gave me... he gave me a one and took me down from a five to a one.
他给我...他给我评了一星 把我从五星降到了一星
One-Star Larry is really,
一星的拉里真是...
uh... really not a popular guy. All right. Okay.
呃...真是不受欢迎 好吧 行吧
Man.
伙计
What the hell is going on in here?
屋里这他妈是怎么了?
Phew. Huh? It's 92 degrees.
呼 哈?屋里 33 度?
You're damn right it's 92 degrees.
你太他妈对了 33 度
Tina came over.
蒂娜过来了
Who? Yogi Tina.
谁? 瑜伽士蒂娜
Like that shit hot.
她喜欢热点儿
Where is she? Fuck you think she's at?
她在哪? 操 你觉得她在哪?
She's up there fuckin' recuperating.
她在上边儿休息呢
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家干嘛了?
I'm in here fuckin' at 92 degrees.
我在这 33 度的屋子里做♥爱♥呢
What? You're what? That's what the fuck's going on.
什么?你干嘛了? 就是他妈这么回事儿
Why are you having sex in my house?
你为什么在我家里做♥爱♥?
Because... You got a guest house back there.
因为... 后边就有你的客房♥
I can't fuck... Huh?
我不能在那儿... 哈?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表